Can some one help me out with this? Im using h2o wireless sim card got unlimited talk text and 3g data for 60 a month sweet huh! But my problem is ive got a nice carrier logo for it and it wont change bc i dont know the exact carrier bundle id to name it in bundles bc it says gsm but its a h20 wireless sim card! I know its off topic but come on im still using the os7 and ive helped alot of people out on this forum so if any one knows please help!
    2011-09-24 05:42 PM
    Sorry man i can't help you. There are a few threads on MMi about stuff like that though soI hope that helps. Also does anyone know how to make an HTML animation take up a full tile?, i Made a quick dream board animation and it has a border around it that is driving me crazy!!!!

Oh, and heres the Animated Dreamboard Tile, does the 'zoom out' animation

http://db.tt/R81Lw5qM
    Last edited by ByteArt; 2011-09-25 at 04:24 AM.
    2011-09-25 03:58 AM
    Sorry man i can't help you. There are a few threads on MMi about stuff like that though soI hope that helps. Also does anyone know how to make an HTML animation take up a full tile?, i Made a quick dream board animation and it has a border around it that is driving me crazy!!!!

Oh, and heres the Animated Dreamboard Tile, does the 'zoom out' animation

http://db.tt/R81Lw5qM
    I was having the same problem with my Office tile I fixed it by adding this to the HTML file.

body
    {
    background-color: transparent;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0px 0 0 0;
    height: 0px;
    width: 0px;
    }
    img.big
    {
    height:100px;
    width:100px;
    }

It worked for me but I know nothing about HTML and CS5 so it might not work in your instance.
    2011-09-25 06:42 AM
    Hi

Been using OS7 for a while now, I put the latest dlyib where its supposed to go and after reboot my phone just goes into safe mode.

Curious if anyone else did/has experienced this and if there is a solution to over come this?

I'd really love to use the new OS7 settings app but my phone is having none of it.

I'm running 4.3.3 on iPhone 3GS.

Thanks in advance.

Nick
    Last edited by nickfranis86; 2011-09-25 at 11:35 AM.
    2011-09-25 11:32 AM
    Hi

Been using OS7 for a while now, I put the latest dlyib where its supposed to go and after reboot my phone just goes into safe mode.

Curious if anyone else did/has experienced this and if there is a solution to over come this?

I'd really love to use the new OS7 settings app but my phone is having none of it.

I'm running 4.3.3 on iPhone 3GS.

Thanks in advance.

Nick
    Have you downloaded the extra files that you put in your images folder, where it says IMPORTANT on the first page? That could cause it. If that caused it, my bad, putting that stuff on a separate link was kind of stupid of me
    2011-09-25 11:46 AM
    Have you downloaded the extra files that you put in your images folder, where it says IMPORTANT on the first page? That could cause it. If that caused it, my bad, putting that stuff on a separate link was kind of stupid of me
    Thanks for the quick reply, I did copy it. Well I thought that I did, the iPhone browser that I am using can be quite quirky at best and will only copy one file at a time sometimes. This was one of those times. I went back and checked the folder and lo and behold most of the files were missing. Its now working!

I really should find a new browser.

Thanks.

OS7 is awesome, loving your work and everyone working towards it.
    2011-09-25 11:58 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, I did copy it. Well I thought that I did, the iPhone browser that I am using can be quite quirky at best and will only copy one file at a time sometimes. This was one of those times. I went back and checked the folder and lo and behold most of the files were missing. Its now working!

I really should find a new browser.

Thanks.

OS7 is awesome, loving your work and everyone working towards it.
    Haha, thanks, glad that you enjoy it.

Are you using iPhone Explorer, by any chance?
    2011-09-25 12:01 PM
    Are you using iPhone Explorer, by any chance?
    That is exactly what I am using!

Can you recommend anything? I'm running OSX Lion
    2011-09-25 12:06 PM
    That is exactly what I am using!

Can you recommend anything? I'm running OSX Lion
    Cyberduck is what I'm using.. takes just a little longer to set up (install openSSH in cydia and type in IP address the first time using it) but once that is done it works like a charm
    2011-09-25 12:09 PM
    Cyberduck is what I'm using.. takes just a little longer to set up (install openSSH in cydia and type in IP address the first time using it) but once that is done it works like a charm
    I just use ifiles web server
    2011-09-25 03:59 PM
    ifunbox is best
    2011-09-25 08:55 PM
    Here is an iPod Nano clock I've been working on, let me know if anyone would like me to share it?
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317041943.836298.jpg  
    2011-09-26 02:58 PM
    Cool share
    2011-09-26 03:04 PM
    Yeah I think it's done. There's really nothing else I can think of doing. Except for what endfinity is doing and I think I'll let him do all that lol
    Did I miss the attachment? Still looking forward to your setup, seems simple.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-09-26 05:21 PM
    Did I miss the attachment? Still looking forward to your setup, seems simple.
    What's the best way for you to get my attachment?

Email
    File upload or what
    2011-09-26 06:01 PM
    What's the best way for you to get my attachment?

Email
    File upload or what
    just mediafire it - that way anyone can use it. Don't know why people PM anything these days unless its confidential or paid for
    Thanks!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2011-09-26 07:28 PM
    just mediafire it - that way anyone can use it. Don't know why people PM anything these days unless its confidential or paid for
    Thanks!
    Ok I'll do it when I get home
    2011-09-26 08:40 PM
    here is my friggin setup. so everyone can stop asking.

OS7.zip
    2011-09-26 11:43 PM
    Here is an iPod Nano clock I've been working on, let me know if anyone would like me to share it?
    Love it. Share it.

please?
    2011-09-27 12:06 AM
    Made a couple bank of America icons at the bottom. (I know one says app store) that's just to show both icons. What ya guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317086287.086721.jpg  
    2011-09-27 03:17 AM
8,329 ... 3240414243445292142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD