Agenda ( the word best app about calendar and event), also in some app like FaceBook, Music ( when play a song it shows the interface with transparent status bar)...I'm trying to find that 3 images that u r talking abt , thanks mate...

@ColdPi: You r correct, I'm using that Lockscreen, let me check the source...
    It could also be LS Clarity , I think that happened to me once. The status bar images go by like silver_base, black_base, and maybe blue_base? I believe silver_base is the typical transparent one, but once again I'm not sure.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin
    2011-10-23 06:48 PM
    The last one is transparent_base...
    2011-10-23 06:54 PM
    The last one is transparent_base...
    Were both wrong I think (unless iOS 5 changed). There is no blue_base (stupid me), but there is black_base, silver_base, and translucent_base
    2011-10-23 07:05 PM
    Ah yes stupid me...translucent/transparent...they sound the same
    2011-10-23 07:13 PM
    hi end what can we expect in the future build update ?? you showed us a lot of new thing like lockscreen , music tile , animation but what are going to be release ??? thx
    2011-10-23 07:26 PM
    hi end what can we expect in the future build update ?? you showed us a lot of new thing like lockscreen , music tile , animation but what are going to be release ??? thx
    the music tile has already been released
    2011-10-23 07:55 PM
    Next update will pack the lock screen, animations and integrated slideshow and contact tiles. Although I'll be getting my 4S in a few days, so I won't be able to develop this further until a jailbreak for the 4S is out. Means there won't be a new update anytime soon (I guess)
    2011-10-23 08:01 PM
    Next update will pack the lock screen, animations and integrated slideshow and contact tiles. Although I'll be getting my 4S in a few days, so I won't be able to develop this further until a jailbreak for the 4S is out. Means there won't be a new update anytime soon (I guess)
    Wait, you won't be able to release the animations and lockscreen stuff till a jailbreak comes out or you won't be able to release anything after that until a jailbreak comes out?
    2011-10-23 08:05 PM
    Wait, you won't be able to release the animations and lockscreen stuff till a jailbreak comes out or you won't be able to release anything after that until a jailbreak comes out?
    I won't be able to release anything until then, sorry. But I think the majority of people only really jailbreak if there's an untether available, so that there won't be any new updates doesn't 'affect' too many right now. And I have to say that I have spent a long time developing this, and some time off wouldn't really hurt me.
    2011-10-23 08:14 PM
    I won't be able to release anything until then, sorry. But I think the majority of people only really jailbreak if there's an untether available, so that there won't be any new updates doesn't 'affect' too many right now. And I have to say that I have spent a long time developing this, and some time off wouldn't really hurt me.
    Well I agree with the time off, but I still think a lot of people jailbreak, especially with the recent semi-tether thing that came out. I thought the animations were sent out to beta testers already, so I figured that was near completion.
    2011-10-23 08:20 PM
    Well I agree with the time off, but I still think a lot of people jailbreak, especially with the recent semi-tether thing that came out. I thought the animations were sent out to beta testers already, so I figured that was near completion.
    Yes, the animations are somewhat near completion, but there are some small things I don't like yet, some things that don't really work right etc.. Yeah, mostly small stuff, but since the animations are one of the really big features of this theme, I want them to be as good as possible
    2011-10-23 08:25 PM
    Yes, the animations are somewhat near completion, but there are some small things I don't like yet, some things that don't really work right etc.. Yeah, mostly small stuff, but since the animations are one of the really big features of this theme, I want them to be as good as possible
    Haha I understand. I hope you can release the animations before you get your 4S, but that's just me being impatient. I wish I could donate to help you out, but I'm in my senior year of high school and between saving for college and paying for my car, spare money is tough to come by
    2011-10-23 08:32 PM
    Means there won't be a new update anytime soon (I guess)
    BAD NEWS

I am on OS7 since it is out from Wynd - The Compilation between wp7 and an iphone is the best I ever had on a smartphone

you gave the i the point on it with your work

So we badly have to wait for the jb for the 4s - i hardly will wait for you sir
    2011-10-23 08:47 PM
    BAD NEWS

I am on OS7 since it is out from Wynd - The Compilation between wp7 and an iphone is the best I ever had on a smartphone

you gave the i the point on it with your work

So we badly have to wait for the jb for the 4s - i hardly will wait for you sir
    I think I can safely say that it will be worth the wait
    2011-10-23 08:55 PM
    I think so to - but that will make it not easier
    2011-10-23 08:58 PM
    I think I can safely say that it will be worth the wait
    I assume your selling your iPhone 4 after you get your 4S? I hope the jailbreak for it comes out sooner rather than later because we don't know what will/won't work on the 4S. For all we know Dreamboard might not even run properly on the 4S. Hopefully it does and I think it will, but you never know.
    2011-10-23 09:04 PM
    Is it possible to get anything before your 4S?
    2011-10-23 09:11 PM
    I assume your selling your iPhone 4 after you get your 4S? I hope the jailbreak for it comes out sooner rather than later because we don't know what will/won't work on the 4S. For all we know Dreamboard might not even run properly on the 4S. Hopefully it does and I think it will, but you never know.
    Exactly. If it works on iOS 5 on the iPhone 4, it'll work on the 4S, pretty sure about that. The only thing that dreamboard themes might struggle with is the new siri interface. But I already found the methods for siri in the iOS 5 SpringBoard headers, so it shouldn't be a problem for me to adjust OS7 to it.

Is it possible to get anything before your 4S?
    No, sorry.
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-10-23 at 09:17 PM.
    2011-10-23 09:13 PM
    Exactly. If it works on iOS 5 on the iPhone 4, it'll work on the 4S, pretty sure about that. The only thing that dreamboard themes might struggle with is the new siri interface. But I already found the methods for siri in the iOS 5 SpringBoard headers, so it shouldn't be a problem for me to adjust OS7 to it.

No, sorry.
    Yeah, now that I think about it, it should work. The 4S is using the same CPU and GPU (I think) as the iPad 2 and that runs Dreamboard. I don't actually think Siri would cause a problem, unless its code conflicted with something, but I doubt that would be the case.
    2011-10-23 09:21 PM
    Yeah, now that I think about it, it should work. The 4S is using the same CPU and GPU (I think) as the iPad 2 and that runs Dreamboard. I don't actually think Siri would cause a problem, unless its code conflicted with something, but I doubt that would be the case.
    Siri itself wouldn't, but you see, when you use multitasking dreamboard basically moves the whole theme window up so that it doesn't cover up the multitasking bar. The siri interface is more or less the same multitasking bar, but it's activated by holding the home button, instead of pressing it twice, which dreamboard doesn't detect, so the theme window would cover up the siri interface. At least that's what I think would happen, could be wrong, though
    2011-10-23 09:28 PM
8,329 ... 2262707172737482122172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD