o, ok thanks for pointing that out,
    2011-11-06 06:23 AM
    [QUOTE=ilovemyiPhone4;6292925]
    heres the fix for that thanks to rameses09 for directing me to the right place to find them
    fb icon.zip

ok to everybody using the os7 ui for winterboard to go with this theme. heres the latest update i just changed a few things especially in the ipod app hope yous like.
    OS7-UI v2.zip
    thanks man, awesome work again (now more than it was before )

still, can't wait to get Ends LS since i don't want to use an winter board theme for LS, cause is kind of bugging along with Move2Unlock (did it that way with the original OS7) - these guys from iPhoneDevTeam should be hurry up, i know, it's not fair to blame them, but... yeah, y'know what i mean
    2011-11-06 09:27 AM
    maybe some1 need it for categories background

additional can be found here http://photobucket.com/albumxyz
    Last edited by coconutxyz; 2011-11-06 at 12:35 PM.
    2011-11-06 10:12 AM
    [QUOTE=FringeMän;6293303]

thanks man, awesome work again (now more than it was before )

still, can't wait to get Ends LS since i don't want to use an winter board theme for LS, cause is kind of bugging along with Move2Unlock (did it that way with the original OS7) - these guys from iPhoneDevTeam should be hurry up, i know, it's not fair to blame them, but... yeah, y'know what i mean
    I'm glad you like it. Did you see the new lockscreen endfinity is working on? I posted two pics up on page 83 and I posted up some wallpapers of mine as well.
    2011-11-06 04:16 PM
    [QUOTE=ilovemyiPhone4;6293569]
    I'm glad you like it. Did you see the new lockscreen endfinity is working on? I posted two pics up on page 83 and I posted up some wallpapers of mine as well.
    yeah, saw it. ^^ since i'm watching this thread for 4 or 5 weeks, i saw his announcement about his LS, and since that day i be waiting...

hey End, do you know, if there is any way to integrate the OS7-UI Theme into OS7's dylib (just in theory)? I know, you said you wouldn't do it in next time and if i could, i would try to help you and find it out by my own... would be the non plus ultra if you could change EVERYTHING just through Dreamboard
    nevertheless, you did a great job so far *thumbs up*
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2011-11-06 at 05:02 PM.
    2011-11-06 04:38 PM
    If you wanna add the UI, make it optional. Looks like it just 266's UI. And the UI is kinda ugly IMO.
    2011-11-06 05:29 PM
    If you wanna add the UI, make it optional. Looks like it just 266's UI. And the UI is kinda ugly IMO.
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinions except yours sucks ****!!! So keep your comments to yourself! Bc no one cares!!! And I updated and changed up a lot on this UI and in my honest opinion and I'm sure others it matches well with this os7 dreamboard theme period!!!
    2011-11-06 06:14 PM
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinions except yours sucks ****!!! So keep your comments to yourself! Bc no one cares!!! And I updated and changed up a lot on this UI and in my honest opinion and I'm sure others it matches well with this os7 dreamboard theme period!!!
    Calm down bruh, if everyone's entitled to their own opinions, then why dont you just ignore what I said and smh? I am entitled to my own thoughts, and I can voice them.
    2011-11-06 07:54 PM
    Calm down bruh, if everyone's entitled to their own opinions, then why dont you just ignore what I said and smh? I am entitled to my own thoughts, and I can voice them.
    Well I didn't mean to get stupid I just got offended bc I put a lot of work into that UI and updated it to work on ios5 no one else did but me and oh I think some other guy did but don't remember his name anyway I went outs my way and updated it and posted it for everyone and trust me I know a lot of people are using it bc it honestly looks good with this theme.
    2011-11-06 08:30 PM
    I am looking for a way to make my tiles transparent without the colored boxes. I have tried and tried searching the threads but when I click search it just brings up a blank screen on my phone and laptop. I have also found how to remove the labels on the tiles except the ones which the theme creates automatically from my installed apps like Bank of America. How do I remove those labels?

1. Transparent tiles
    2. Labels off of every app

Thank you,
    JT
    2011-11-07 05:31 AM
    OS7-2UI.zip
    here you go bro as promised

wasnt me this time end! i just got it and installed it now and this is exactly what it needed i love that i dont need move to unlock any more the less tweaks the better in my honest opinion. i cant see what else you got in store for this theme you just keep making it better. love this theme.... thanks end!! your the ishhh!!!!!

Can I install that zip using ifile
    2011-11-07 06:26 AM
    Can I install that zip using ifile
    Yes download it, unzip it, and copy the folder into the /var/stash/Themes... Folder or /Library/Themes. Go to winterboard and select it and respring
    2011-11-07 07:16 AM
    Thanks alot. Okay i've been at it for awhile lol i'm on page 14 looking to see if I can figure it out but can you tell what tweak it is in this video at 1:27? Its the little circle setting thing below the arrow that allows him to change the colors of the tile and background.

What's new in version 1.2.0:

- Added the bounce animation to the arrow when you hit the bottom of your tile/app list

- Introducing OS7 Settings. You will now find a new icon when you scroll to the right page which will take you directly to the OS7 Settings page. From there you can choose between different options.

- In version 1.2.0 these options include the WP7 light or dark theme and the option to choose your tile background color. All colors that you would find on a WP7 device are available.

IMPORTANT: For this update to work you will have to download this .zip file and put every file inside the folder in your /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images directory. Download the .zip here:
    Place in Images.zip

Download the .dylib here (Version 1.2.0):
    OS7.dylib V1.2.0.zip
    Okay I found it. is there any particular place I put the .dylib?
    Last edited by hinds90; 2011-11-07 at 08:09 AM.
    2011-11-07 07:32 AM
    Thanks alot. Okay i've been at it for awhile lol i'm on page 14 looking to see if I can figure it out but can you tell what tweak it is in this video at 1:27? Its the little circle setting thing below the arrow that allows him to change the colors of the tile and background.

Okay I found it. is there any particular place I put the .dylib?
    There should be instructions included no? You install the dylib to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    2011-11-07 08:17 AM
    Thanks. I'm new to this but i'm having fun learning.
    2011-11-07 08:22 AM
    Just something I want to randomly shout out here, please stop bugging the beta testers about giving the current beta to you. It's annoying and really won't get you anywhere :)
    2011-11-07 12:03 PM
    Hmmm.....maybe you should do it this way (just recommending you) For ones that "REALLY" want to beta test, you must donate $0.99 to the end.
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-11-07 at 02:11 PM.
    2011-11-07 02:01 PM
    Just something I want to randomly shout out here, please stop bugging the beta testers about giving the current beta to you. It's annoying and really won't get you anywhere
    Hey end, can you check your messages?
    2011-11-07 04:12 PM
    Hmmm.....maybe you should do it this way (just recommending you) For ones that "REALLY" want to beta test, you must donate $0.99 to the end.
    I'd rather not. First of all, I like to have control over who gets the beta and how many get it. Secondly, there is a reason why I don't give it to everyone who wants it (digging through bug reports from 20+ people who all report the same thing and ask the same questions doesn't sound very good to me). And thirdly, I know my beta testers and I know that they would not distribute my stuff. So if I give it out to everybody who donates $0.99, it'll be uploaded somewhere else for free in no time. That's how the internet works
    2011-11-07 04:59 PM
    Question: Can you reroute the music player (with the album pic and forward/backward buttons) to a different app? I'm interested in making it for Spotify. If it's just a line of code needed to edit, I can do it, but if it takes more, I'd be willing to help someone out with it. Just wondering!
    2011-11-07 05:22 PM
8,329 ... 3474828384858694134184 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD