Question: Can you reroute the music player (with the album pic and forward/backward buttons) to a different app? I'm interested in making it for Spotify. If it's just a line of code needed to edit, I can do it, but if it takes more, I'd be willing to help someone out with it. Just wondering!
    No, sorry, that would only be possible for apps that use the iPod library
    2011-11-07 05:32 PM
    Hey guys,

In the past week I've read and have gone through most of the forums and threads related to this magnificent theme and I just have a couple of questions for the one tile hoping someone can answer it. Be wary that I'm a complete beginner and not just hoping for a quick fix because I'm lazy or whatever but because I honestly took the time and liberty and tried to learn and do everything myself with no prior knowledge to this kinda modding but I've completely tried all the solutions and it just wont work.

1. So I know people have asked this question before in regards to large Facebook tiles + notifications but I'm running ip4 ios5 and with the photos part I'm trying to get it to animate the pictures from eggs588. Facebook tile but it only shows the Facebook logo after I follow the instructions that everyone gets after asking a similar question. I understand that the pictures must come from from my Facebook app thumbnail, which i added but it seems that during input with mobile terminal the directory cannot be found for the fscan file.
    Is there a new fscan file someone can link to me please? or is there a work around? what am I doing wrong? Please can someone help me because I have genuinely tried to the best of my abilities to work it out myself before asking cause i know people get annoyed "asking the same questions". Kind Regards in advance. OS7:Revive-troubleshoot-large-facebook-tiles-notifications.pngOS7:Revive-0sxas.pngOS7:Revive-livefacebook.png Kind Regards in advance.
    Last edited by aihehe; 2011-11-07 at 05:37 PM.
    2011-11-07 05:33 PM
    Hell I'd be willing to donate. I learned so much just from reading this thread and searching for things I didn't know.
    2011-11-07 05:35 PM
    @ilovemyiPhone4

Is there a site you could tell me so i can convert a UI for iOS5? Not to dis your UI by anymeans, and I greatly appreciate you going through the trouble, but I have one I made(sorta) that i would love to use, but it's for iOS4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    2011-11-07 06:45 PM
    Sorry guys but I dont know if it's just me, who have a very very disturbing/annoying issue with the POWER button with this theme.

I tested with 4 other iphone4 OS 5 (jailbroken) with normal Winterboard theme. When the phone is lock/sleep and u wanna turn it on, the fastest way is to quickly press the power button once, then lock screen shows up immediately...

But for me, sometimes i press the power button, the lock screen blink (I mean it turns lockscreen on for less than a second then lock the iphone back to black)...I have to press the second time for it to show lockscreen completely, sometimes second press still not work, and i get really mad

Very tiny issue but very annoying, and, only happens with this theme. anybody joins my world?

P/S: Home button would do the job but I avoid using it because I know its gonna get bad very soon.

Endfinity, ilovemyiPhone4, u have this issue?
    Last edited by Hieu Mckenzie; 2011-11-07 at 07:38 PM.
    2011-11-07 07:33 PM
    Hey guys,

In the past week I've read and have gone through most of the forums and threads related to this magnificent theme and I just have a couple of questions for the one tile hoping someone can answer it. Be wary that I'm a complete beginner and not just hoping for a quick fix because I'm lazy or whatever but because I honestly took the time and liberty and tried to learn and do everything myself with no prior knowledge to this kinda modding but I've completely tried all the solutions and it just wont work.

1. So I know people have asked this question before in regards to large Facebook tiles + notifications but I'm running ip4 ios5 and with the photos part I'm trying to get it to animate the pictures from eggs588. Facebook tile but it only shows the Facebook logo after I follow the instructions that everyone gets after asking a similar question. I understand that the pictures must come from from my Facebook app thumbnail, which i added but it seems that during input with mobile terminal the directory cannot be found for the fscan file.
    Is there a new fscan file someone can link to me please? or is there a work around? what am I doing wrong? Please can someone help me because I have genuinely tried to the best of my abilities to work it out myself before asking cause i know people get annoyed "asking the same questions". Kind Regards in advance. OS7:Revive-troubleshoot-large-facebook-tiles-notifications.pngOS7:Revive-0sxas.pngOS7:Revive-livefacebook.png Kind Regards in advance.
    Well for starters if you have the new Facebook version 4. this tweak will not work. It looks like the Facebook app creators either moved where the cached images are stored or got rid of it completely. I myself went back to an older version of Facebook you can google the older versions and install it. Then run "sh fscan" command and it should work fine I hope this helps. If all fails just upload your own images this way you wont have an issue at all.

I'd rather not. First of all, I like to have control over who gets the beta and how many get it. Secondly, there is a reason why I don't give it to everyone who wants it (digging through bug reports from 20+ people who all report the same thing and ask the same questions doesn't sound very good to me). And thirdly, I know my beta testers and I know that they would not distribute my stuff. So if I give it out to everybody who donates $0.99, it'll be uploaded somewhere else for free in no time. That's how the internet works
    One smart cookie
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-11-07 at 07:43 PM.
    2011-11-07 07:40 PM
    Can I install that zip using ifile
    Well it's media fire but ios5 isn't compatible with safari download manager so no you'd Need to download it of a computer or laptop
    2011-11-07 08:23 PM
    Well it's media fire but ios5 isn't compatible with safari download manager so no you'd Need to download it of a computer or laptop
    You don't need download manager it will still download . Once it's done it gives you the option of opening it with iFile.
    2011-11-07 08:38 PM
    @ilovemyiPhone4

Is there a site you could tell me so i can convert a UI for iOS5? Not to dis your UI by anymeans, and I greatly appreciate you going through the trouble, but I have one I made(sorta) that i would love to use, but it's for iOS4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Just rename your UI images exactly as I have in the os7 UI I posted and it will work. All it is is apple renamed alot of the UI framework so that's why winterboard themes unless updated are not completely theming everything.

You don't need download manager it will still download . Once it's done it gives you the option of opening it with iFile.
    Wow thanks a lot here I been using my girls laptop to download files bc I thought I needed safari download manager.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-07 at 08:42 PM.
    2011-11-07 08:39 PM
    I'm not sure I am doing the music live tile right. I'm trying to get it to have the controls. I see everyone has controls along the right-hand bottom of the tile with 3 buttons; previous, play and next. I only have 2 buttons; previous and next with previous situated on top of next and both are aligned all the way to the right with no play button.
    2011-11-07 09:57 PM
    I'm not sure I am doing the music live tile right. I'm trying to get it to have the controls. I see everyone has controls along the right-hand bottom of the tile with 3 buttons; previous, play and next. I only have 2 buttons; previous and next with previous situated on top of next and both are aligned all the way to the right with no play button.
    You are doing everything right, but I removed the play/pause button in 2.0.1 because it crashed the device. I have resolved that and it will be available in the next release
    2011-11-07 10:02 PM
    Which won't be available for some time
    2011-11-07 10:03 PM
    Which won't be available for some time
    Exactly
    2011-11-07 10:04 PM
    The 3 button music control that your seeing is for the next update and is currently in beta for a select few. Only the 2 button one with previous and next is publicly available. So you do have the right one for now
    2011-11-07 10:05 PM
    Exactly
    Oh I see. Nevertheless I'll be waiting haha. Great job btw.
    2011-11-07 10:05 PM
    Exactly
    Check messages end
    2011-11-07 10:09 PM
    Oh I see. Nevertheless I'll be waiting haha. Great job btw.
    Thanks, glad you like my work
    2011-11-07 10:12 PM
    No, sorry, that would only be possible for apps that use the iPod library
    In respect to your answer does that mean I can use it with Muzik?
    2011-11-07 10:38 PM
    It should work. Just copy the .plist over to your Muzik tile folder and try
    2011-11-07 10:41 PM
    I can confirm the live music tile works with muzik
    2011-11-07 11:46 PM
8,329 ... 3575838485868795135185 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD