or how about this sms bubble lol

OS7:Revive-img_1421.pngOS7:Revive-img_1424.pngOS7:Revive-img_1425.png

If its the font package from the os7 mods thread then only the non bold text is changed also I think some of the font files were renames in ios5 I've been trying to port over seoge wp7 but I'm running into some problems with the file names
    ok first the only way i see you being able to change the font on the tiles is by using an html and having the name between the the lable code as bcscustoms showed heres an example <lable>modmyi<lable> bc endfinity has the font coded in the dylib so the tile fonts are already coded with the windows 7 font and in my honest opinion i like it just like that.
    Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_1415.png   OS7:Revive-img_1416.png   OS7:Revive-img_1417.png  
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-11-22 at 10:55 PM.
    2011-11-22 10:28 PM
    or how about this sms bubble lol

OS7:Revive-img_1421.pngOS7:Revive-img_1424.pngOS7:Revive-img_1425.png
    I like the "Windows 7" in the sms bubble If you would kindly clear out your inbox I have a few more tiles for you to try

Wow all those animations are sick! Thanks for making them. How about a tile that fades in and out?
    Your welcome I think I can do a fading tile, let me work on it and I will let you know soon.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-11-23 at 01:32 AM.
    2011-11-23 01:24 AM
    Bcs did u got my email?
    2011-11-23 01:37 AM
    @bcscustom

Thanks for the animated tiles....is there any way to make one for the phone tile that has an old style phone that is either shaking to simulate a ring or ,even better, have an old style phone with the dialer spinning.....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster
    2011-11-23 02:00 AM
    Bcs did u got my email?

Yep, just checked and yes I can help you out with that Give me a little time and I'll zip it up for you.
    2011-11-23 02:16 AM
    Ok I go to sleep thanks!
    2011-11-23 02:21 AM
    @bcscustom

Thanks for the animated tiles....is there any way to make one for the phone tile that has an old style phone that is either shaking to simulate a ring or ,even better, have an old style phone with the dialer spinning.....

I like the spinning dial on the old style phone idea, only problem is that I dont have a photoshop type program and cannot create images from scratch. If someone can make a tile image of a old style phone and another image for the dialer then yes, I can make that into a animated tile

I think Them3this did a old style phone with the handle shaking for his Omnimo 8 theme. I could port this to OS7 but it's gotta be cool with him.

On another note, I'm currently working on moving the tile image within in a large tile format, do you think that would be cool?
    2011-11-23 02:35 AM
    lol my mail box is clear
    2011-11-23 02:46 AM
    @ilovemyiphone4

Sent Hope you like them
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-11-23 at 03:49 AM.
    2011-11-23 03:20 AM
    I like the spinning dial on the old style phone idea, only problem is that I dont have a photoshop type program and cannot create images from scratch. If someone can make a tile image of a old style phone and another image for the dialer then yes, I can make that into a animated tile
    I just made these.....don't know if they'll work or not..

PhoneImages.zip
    2011-11-23 03:24 AM
    check out my gamecenter tile with your html file

OS7:Revive-img_1427.pngOS7:Revive-img_1428.pngOS7:Revive-img_1429.png
    2011-11-23 03:35 AM
    I just made these.....don't know if they'll work or not..

PhoneImages.zip

Nice images, I can work with them, I will add it to the list and make it soon, that's gonna look sweet

Do you want a wiggle tile made out of it so when you have a notification it will only then show the animation or do you want it to be animated full time?
    2011-11-23 03:43 AM
    Nice images, I can work with them, I will add it to the list and make it soon, that's gonna look sweet

Do you want a wiggle tile made out of it so when you have a notification it will only then show the animation or do you want it to be animated full time?
    Thanks....I'll go with whatever you think will look the best. Thanks for taking this on.
    2011-11-23 03:54 AM
    check out my gamecenter tile with your html file

OS7:Revive-img_1427.pngOS7:Revive-img_1428.pngOS7:Revive-img_1429.png
    I like

Did you get a chance to try those other tiles I just sent ya?
    2011-11-23 03:54 AM
    I like

Did you get a chance to try those other tiles I just sent ya?
    Yeah I just did I like the second one but I'll see what I can do with that large tile.
    2011-11-23 04:08 AM
    Thanks....I'll go with whatever you think will look the best. Thanks for taking this on.
    Got your phone animation done. Only problem is the dialer is rotating off center a little. The dial image you sent me is positioned relative to the phone, but for me to animate it correctly, it needs to be in the center of the tile, and i can position it with code then. So can you post another dialer image with the center of the dial in the center of the image? Once I get the image I can finish the tile and post it for you, the hard part is done as far as coding . Your gonna love the dial animation, I made it look like its actually dialing a number

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322031421.494836.jpg

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322031407.650741.jpg
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-11-23 at 11:35 AM.
    2011-11-23 07:56 AM
    If its the font package from the os7 mods thread then only the non bold text is changed also I think some of the font files were renames in ios5 I've been trying to port over seoge wp7 but I'm running into some problems with the file names
    You are correct, maybe I just stick with the native font for now....
    2011-11-23 11:29 AM
    Here's another set of images.....I had to redo the phone and the dialer image since their centers were quite different. I hope this is what you need....

New Phone2.zip
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2011-11-23 at 02:52 PM.
    2011-11-23 02:29 PM
    Here's another set of images.....I had to redo the phone and the dialer image since their centers were quite different. I hope this is what you need....

Attachment 554176

That a little closer but I just need the Dial image by itself, if you make your tile 230x230 i need the exact center of just the "Dial Image" to be in the middle at 115x115. If its off center, the axis of rotation will be off center by however much the image is off from the middle of the tile.
    To check on your side, If you rotate the part by 90 degree increments in your photo editing software, it should look dead center.

I wont need the phone image, just the Dial Image.

Were getting closer, I cant wait for that Image, this is going to be real cool
    2011-11-23 02:53 PM
    That a little closer but I just need the Dial image by itself, if you make your tile 230x230 i need the exact center of just the "Dial Image" to be in the middle at 115x115. If its off center, the axis of rotation will be off center by however much the image is off from the middle of the tile.
    To check on your side, If you rotate the part by 90 degree increments in your photo editing software, it should look dead center.

I wont need the phone image, just the Dial Image.

Were getting closer, I cant wait for that Image, this is going to be real cool
    OK....I may need to start over with the dialer as I believe it isn't perfectly round and that is causing me some issues with getting it to appear centered. The center of that last image is at 115x115 but because the image isn't exactly round it's not apperaring concentric....back to the drawing board....

On another note, we may also have an issue with the badge here too....anything you can recommend for that?
    2011-11-23 03:22 PM
8,329 ... 47879596979899107147197 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD