I have a problem with the facebook widget. Everytime I tap a link within the widget my iPad freezes! Nothing works anymore but the animated weather! Even the Home and the Power button quit working! After a minute or so the iPad resprings and than everything works fine again. Any suggestions for that?

Proposals for future updates:

Would be great, when you tap a link within the facebok widget, Safari (or the facebook app) pops up for better view.

This is the best theme I ever saw! It is a totally new feeling of working with the iPad! Thanks again for that masterpiece
    2011-09-04 12:48 PM
    I have a problem with the facebook widget. Everytime I tap a link within the widget my iPad freezes! Nothing works anymore but the animated weather! Even the Home and the Power button quit working! After a minute or so the iPad resprings and than everything works fine again. Any suggestions for that?

Proposals for future updates:

Would be great, when you tap a link within the facebok widget, Safari (or the facebook app) pops up for better view.

This is the best theme I ever saw! It is a totally new feeling of working with the iPad! Thanks again for that masterpiece
    regarding random freeze when you click links on facebook widget, this is dreamboard bug, I wish I could solve it. And tapping a link then open safari is not possibile man, another dreamboard limitation
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-09-04 12:54 PM
    iphone version???? (A)
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2011-09-04 01:52 PM
    iphone version???? (A)
    no man, not planning to make iphone version, yet ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-09-04 02:58 PM
    i really would like the weather widget with the time in the same style in the same html file.. then i could make my own winter board theme

but anyway... if you do make a iPhone version i would probably pay twice the price of this one (A)

---------

actually bro... could you make me a iPhone widget like the stock Eee Pad Transformer weather widget but include the date and time?

i don't mind paying if no, i understand
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2011-09-04 at 03:20 PM. Reason: because i can
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    2011-09-04 03:06 PM
    U can get multitasking bar if you hold the iPad in portrait mode, otherwise you will see a cutoff screen that is unuasable in landscape mode
    Tried this in both orientations.

-mj
    2011-09-04 03:56 PM
    There a dirty quick way to do it, but it will show 0:00 for both 12pm and 12am

open

find

Code:
    if (stunden <10)
    {stunden= "0"+stunden;}
    replace with

Code:
    if (stunden >11)
    {stunden= stunden-"12";}
    make sure to RESPRING after, let me know (sorry for the language, havent got a chance to replace it with english)
    That code does not exist in widgets.html

I found it in

Widgets/clock/js/script.js tho

Looks like it worked but I won't be sure for another hour and a half
    2011-09-04 04:28 PM
    i really would like the weather widget with the time in the same style in the same html file.. then i could make my own winter board theme

but anyway... if you do make a iPhone version i would probably pay twice the price of this one (A)

---------

actually bro... could you make me a iPhone widget like the stock Eee Pad Transformer weather widget but include the date and time?

i don't mind paying if no, i understand
    I'll see what I can when I get home, what do you want to use it for ?

2011-09-04 04:36 PM
    just for my spring board wanted something in the top left corner instead of icons
    2011-09-04 04:42 PM
    That code does not exist in widgets.html

I found it in

Widgets/clock/js/script.js tho

Looks like it worked but I won't be sure for another hour and a half
    oops yea, haha *post edited*

2011-09-04 04:43 PM
    Tried this in both orientations.

-mj
    Make sure your statusbar (where your battery, wifi, etc info is) on the top of the screen (not on left, right, or bottom) before activating multitasking menu
    2011-09-04 05:05 PM
    You can just barely get to it....
    The only way is in landscape mode, then you can get the icon as they slide over.

- mj

HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad-new-001.png
    Make sure your statusbar (where your battery, wifi, etc info is) on the top of the screen (not on left, right, or bottom) before activating multitasking menu
    2011-09-04 06:42 PM
    I wish I could fix that, but this is DreamBoard bug not the theme sorry

2011-09-04 06:45 PM
    How do I change to fahrenheit.please and thank u
    2011-09-04 07:00 PM
    TIPS: How change the temperature

Edit the function.js from here

and here

find this line

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    and replace with

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    You can either replace the whole line OR just change “ c “ to “ f “

Save and Respring
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-09-05 at 06:28 AM.

2011-09-04 07:14 PM
    i think you need to make an FAQ or make it these things changeable in the theme lol
    2011-09-04 07:51 PM
    to change the temperature edit the function.js from here

and here

find this line

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    and replace with

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    You can either replace the whole line OR just change “ c “ to “ f “

Save and Respring
    thanks..
    did that but it still wont change
    2011-09-04 07:56 PM
    thanks..
    did that but it still wont change
    you have to respring, to clear the cache

i think you need to make an FAQ or make it these things changeable in the theme lol
    I'm planning to do that

2011-09-04 08:05 PM
    you have to respring, to clear the cache

I'm planning to do that
    i did respring and rebooted
    2011-09-04 08:13 PM
    i did respring and rebooted
    Mmmm.. that is strange, I just tried myself and it works perfectly

In case you did something wrong, download function.js below, replace and repsring

funtion.js: http://www.mediafire.com/?lku3x4po3a58483

2011-09-04 08:21 PM
639 ... 2101112131422 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD