Icons without labels is a feature I've always thought was cool in adw and launcher pro.
    Sorry, but I don't think that will come into this theme lets focus on launching this theme first and see what I can do next

Falcon, I would like to help you with your new theme honeycomb pro. I dont need any credit for the themeing i just like to make apple devices look other devices with themes contact me at [email protected] if ur interested. plz reply tho
    Thanks but I already have enough people helping me on this
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-08-22 08:11 AM
    Sorry, but I don't think that will come into this theme lets focus on launching this theme first and see what I can do next

Thanks but I already have enough people helping me on this
    Ok then I cant wait for the release.
    2011-08-22 10:30 PM
    I usually steal my gold but I will gladly pay for this one.
    2011-08-22 10:40 PM
    holy crap falcon. this makes me wanna buy an iPad now!
    2011-08-23 02:54 AM
    holy crap falcon. this makes me wanna buy an iPad now!
    Go buy just for this theme !! haha
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-08-23 04:38 AM
    I bought an iPad just for this. lol j/k. i might though.
    2011-08-23 05:39 AM
    Wow I can't wait to beta test on my ipad2
    2011-08-23 06:34 AM
    Go buy just for this theme !! haha
    I have been looking for an excuse to buy one! You think you will be releasing this on iPhone too? Or just iPad exclusive?
    2011-08-25 04:46 AM
    Wow Roy, I think you outdid your self with this one. I cannot wait until i get an iPad for your themes. They are the best. Can't wait to see what you bring next on iPhone after this. Your themes are premium stuff.
    2011-08-25 11:27 AM
    Here's a quick video preview, but the quality of the video is not that good lol

2011-08-25 04:43 PM
    Looks great!! Display recorder not compatible with iPad?
    2011-08-25 04:48 PM
    Looks great!! Display recorder not compatible with iPad?
    it does actually, but I want to show people the functionality of the theme, dragging and flicking in real time

2011-08-25 04:50 PM
    Ok!
    Haha, you actually managed to fit honeycomb into your sig
    2011-08-25 04:51 PM
    ETA? Can we purchase/donate for the current build?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2011-08-25 05:54 PM
    Ok!
    Haha, you actually managed to fit honeycomb into your sig
    indeed i am haha

ETA? Can we purchase/donate for the current build?
    No ETA yet, many things to fix and add

1st of all I wanna have to say thx for your work on the best iPad themes out there. The two Boxor themes are the greatest themes out there for the iPad, now u come with this (Honey)-BOMB theme The Preview is damn nice looking, since the 1st day of the release from Boxor I dont have any other iPad themes on my iPad, but i think i will be switching my Boxor theme with this baby.
    It would be great when u can get an iPad2, and u can maximize your theming-skills out on the more powerfull iPad2, and show us what u can do on an iPad 2, but anyway thx alot Mr. Falcon for your work.

Greets from Germany

Ben
    Thanks well actually in the video, the theme was running in iPad2 and btw I just got my iPad2 2 days ago

2011-08-25 07:33 PM
    I thought you can't JB it?
    2011-08-25 07:35 PM
    I thought you can't JB it?
    I traded with my friend's iPad2, he doesnt need jailbreak (shocking!), all good now !

2011-08-25 07:36 PM
    Give meeeeeeeee!
    2011-08-25 07:38 PM
    Give meeeeeeeee!
    sure how many u want ? 5, 10 ? lol

2011-08-25 07:47 PM
    I want n iPad 3!!
    Planning to buy an iPhone 5.
    2011-08-25 07:55 PM
639 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD