User Tag List

Where do I purchase this theme at? I used the link on OP and it takes me to a search engine.
    2011-09-28 05:08 AM
    This is actually the second update, if you purchased the theme before the came changed to HoneyPad, please reply my last email and I will send you new link and from now on, you can use that link to update
    I purchased b4 the name change falcon.... I'd love to get the update link please.. Also sent u PM! Thx
    2011-09-28 06:26 AM
    helppp.. i can't update to 1.1u from cydia. it always said mismatch or parse failed. someone could help????? (
    and, it's still said 1.1u in cydia, not 1.2.. is there a problem in my cydia?
    Last edited by denisyasha; 2011-09-28 at 08:08 AM.
    2011-09-28 08:05 AM
    Will their be lock screens?
    2011-10-03 04:47 AM
    How do you uninstall an appstore app when dreamboard is active?
    2011-10-04 12:16 PM
    Agree about lockscreen. It's the only thing stopping me from going pro
    2011-10-05 02:44 AM
    Any updates on the theme falcon?
    This theme is the only thing keeping me from updating to iOS 5!
    2011-10-05 06:09 AM
    so, any eta on when the lockscreen is coming?
    2011-10-07 08:50 PM
    hello.
    i got some problem with GalaxyTab weather. i've changed the weather code. well, here's the screenshot

any solution for this?
    Attached Thumbnails HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad-img_0164-e1318050217249.png  
    Last edited by amirulxt; 2011-10-08 at 08:08 AM.
    2011-10-08 08:04 AM
    Hi, I bought the 1.2 pro by paypal, I now I have to do to download it? a greeting
    2011-10-08 12:44 PM
    Question, and it may be a stupid question, (actually two questions)

1: Can you delete apps within the theme? (Right now to remove an app, I have to go to default theme and delete and then rtn to honeypad);
    2: Does any of the other versions, i.e. Galaxy, Samsung, use less RAM on the IPAD 1??
    2011-10-12 08:40 PM
    I'm loving this theme, but would love it if you could pm me with some sort of a user guide to figure this theme out. A couple of things I'm interested in;

- multitasking option for the theme (so you don't have to keep switching between themes).
    - font size options (the fonts are difficult to read at such a small size).
    - add wallpaper option (for the personal touches).
    - complementary themed lockscreen w/nifty slidebar

Please don't think I'm complaining, this theme is f'n amazing! These are just a few things I'd like to see personally.
    2011-10-18 09:18 AM
    2011-10-22 01:24 AM
    love the layout

looks nice
    2011-10-22 05:14 AM
    This theme is amazing! But just 2 things I really want-

1. Ice Cream Sandwhich (the screenshots on these sites could help- Android Ice Cream Sandwich: What will it look like on a tablet? (video) -- Engadget and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on a tablet, one screenshot at a time | This is my next...) and this could help: Android 4.0 ICS Stuff (Fonts/Wallpapers/Ringtones/ClockWidget/Apps) - xda-developers

2. Portrait rotation
    Thanks, I will see what I can do

I'm loving this theme, but would love it if you could pm me with some sort of a user guide to figure this theme out. A couple of things I'm interested in;

- multitasking option for the theme (so you don't have to keep switching between themes).
    - font size options (the fonts are difficult to read at such a small size).
    - add wallpaper option (for the personal touches).
    - complementary themed lockscreen w/nifty slidebar

Please don't think I'm complaining, this theme is f'n amazing! These are just a few things I'd like to see personally.
    - you can do mutitasking by double click home button, but it will only open from the bottom part of portrait mode (this is dreamboard limitation)
    - which font are you referring to ?
    - you can always add your own wallpaper by going to
    - I have been busy with work and study, lockscreen have to wait

Question, and it may be a stupid question, (actually two questions)

1: Can you delete apps within the theme? (Right now to remove an app, I have to go to default theme and delete and then rtn to honeypad);
    2: Does any of the other versions, i.e. Galaxy, Samsung, use less RAM on the IPAD 1??
    1: no you cant, the only way to uninstall app is from the default theme
    2: less widget you have on homescreen = less ram use
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-10-27 at 09:36 AM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-10-27 09:33 AM
    why i lost all my settings after respring/restart?
    thanks
    2011-11-03 04:06 PM
    why i lost all my settings after respring/restart?
    thanks
    I have mentioned on the popup windows when you apply the theme for the first time, the arrangement of the widgets and icons shorcuts wil be reset if you respring, restart or quite from DreamBoard
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-11-03 06:05 PM
    so, i cannot restore my settings?
    sorry for asking stupid question
    2011-11-03 06:28 PM
    so, i cannot restore my settings?
    sorry for asking stupid question
    you can't, you have to rearrange again

2011-11-03 06:32 PM
    is it the limitation of dreamboard?

btw i love your theme very much!!!!!!!!
    2011-11-03 06:33 PM
639 ... 142223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD