Hello guys!

So this is my first Dreamboard theme and actually the first theme I'm making for anything at all lol Just thought I'd share what I have been doing for this past weeks, I'm really liking it so far and I decided to do it because I found most Dreamboard themes around here, although beautifully designed, they also, most of them, have got icons everywhere around the Springboard so I decided I'd make something more wallpaper dedicated still including nice features... I personally love having lots of wallpapers so there you go, had to make this

I have included what I found useful for me in this theme, widgets-wise, features-wise, obviously though suggestions are always welcome. I'm going to mostly thank PhanaticD for his help over at "Creating Themes With Dreamboard" thread, he's been so awesome I'd be an *** if I didn't mention him. And thanks

So here is a video of how it looks so far:

It obviously looks 10x times better than that ^^ But it gives you an idea of everything works.

Stuff I have yet to add before releasing it:

- Lockscreen
    - Add/remove/name folders feature
    - Editable QuickApps bar feature
    - Possibly some winterboard addon to make the theme more complete-
    - Changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit

And some more stuff I'll certainly think of when I get back from my vacations eheh

I hope you guys like it, I do. Also there is no real eta yet...I'm not rushing it so really don't know when it's going to be released...In less than a month I'd guess but not sure.

Cheers
    Last edited by CMartins; 2011-08-20 at 03:11 AM.
    2011-08-20 02:59 AM
    I like it looks smooth with a slight resemblance to The Grid
    2011-08-20 05:07 AM
    looks really good bud
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------
    2011-08-20 05:14 AM
    It looks like a futuristic dbar theme ! I like
    2011-08-20 09:25 AM
    Interesting... The standard screen is simple but overall, there's much more to it. Nice.

Suggestions, just by looking at the vid. Tapping the web widgets, maybe have it load an image as well to show like...

"Facebook Loading..." or "Twitter Loading...", etc. Instead of waiting for it to load and thinkin if its workin or not. =P

Just an idea man, but nice work so far.
    2011-08-20 09:46 AM
    Interesting... The standard screen is simple but overall, there's much more to it. Nice.
    That was definitely the goal and I'm glad you have noticed it man, I didn't want to have a cluttered home page, yet I wanted this theme to be functional with what I consider to be helpful included and nicely implemented. That's what I'm trying to pull off.

Suggestions, just by looking at the vid. Tapping the web widgets, maybe have it load an image as well to show like...

"Facebook Loading..." or "Twitter Loading...", etc. Instead of waiting for it to load and thinkin if its workin or not. =P

Just an idea man, but nice work so far.

Oh yeah mate I got that working, just not satisfied with the way it's implemented so I haven't included it in the video. But sure it's definitely missing and helps a lot.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by CMartins; 2011-08-20 at 04:54 PM.
    2011-08-20 01:11 PM
    Release?
    2011-09-19 05:32 PM
    This looks like another great dreamboard theme. Very functions and easy to use. Great job!
    2011-09-20 04:40 PM
    yes, it looks great. Could you tell us more or less the release date please?? Thanks!
    2012-04-01 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD