Hi I have a iphone 4 from verizon, I paid and got the **winterboard application** I need to know how to download themes from this site onto my phone.
    Thank You
    2011-08-25 04:16 PM
    Winterboard is free. You should probably go get a refund.

You can download themes in Cydia.
    2011-08-25 04:46 PM
    Yep. Winterboard is free, idk why/where you would buy it. All themes are available for purchase (some are free) via Cydia. Or you can download the app themeit from Cydia.
    2011-08-25 04:51 PM
    Winterboard is free. You should probably go get a refund.

You can download themes in Cydia.
    I got it from the apple app store, my iphone thru verizon, where can I get the cydia or winter board download for free? also does it make a difference with cydia that my iphone is not jailbroken?
    2011-08-25 05:24 PM
    I got it from the apple app store, my iphone thru verizon, where can I get the cydia or winter board download for free? also does it make a difference with cydia that my iphone is not jailbroken?
    you dont get winterboard from the app store. Little confused.

Edit: just did a search in the app store and there is indeed a winterboard app. That is not the same winterboard app used for real themes on jailbroken phones though.
    Last edited by Simon; 2011-08-25 at 05:45 PM.
    2011-08-25 05:42 PM
    you dont get winterboard from the app store. Little confused.
    on my iphone I went to the (apple) app store & searched winterboard, it came up I could get it for $2.99 so I purchased it, after looking thru the app it really excuse my words (sux).
    2011-08-25 05:47 PM
    on my iphone I went to the (apple) app store & searched winterboard, it came up I could get it for $2.99 so I purchased it, after looking thru the app it really excuse my words (sux).

Check my edit in my above post
    2011-08-25 05:49 PM
    Check my edit in my above post
    Hi thanks for your help, can I download cydia & the right version of winter board on a iphone that is not jailbroken? if so can you tell me where to go to do this, thank you
    2011-08-25 05:55 PM
    No, you have to be jailbroken to get cydia and winterboard.
    2011-08-25 06:04 PM
    You will have to jailbreak, like Simon said. It depends on what firmware version you are on whether you can have an untethered jailbreak or not, and which tool to use.
    2011-08-25 06:06 PM
    You will have to jailbreak, like Simon said. It depends on what firmware version you are on whether you can have an untethered jailbreak or not, and which tool to use.
    the network is thru Verizon version 4.2.10 (8E600) modem firmware 1.0.06, I won't jailbreak it, so if that's the only way I will just have to stick with wallpapers... I've had a jailbroke phone when I was with Tmobile loved cydia and winter board theme's, thanks for both of your help with this
    2011-08-25 06:38 PM
    Ah well it would have been a tethered jailbreak anyway. Best not do that.
    2011-08-25 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD