I modded the Endroid theme from the Dreamboard to be for ipod touch, instead of the dreamboard button its now the Ipod music button, and i also added a carbon fiber wallpaper. My question is this: when you're in the lockscreen and you have the slide down to unlock bar, when you slide down that entire image slides down, i cut the image out and it shows the "preview.png" behind the image. I want the preview.png in the lockscreen to change with a set image of the same dimensions when i change my wallpaper. Pretty much saying that when i change my wallpaper to say carbon fiber, the lockscreen shows a cutout carbon fiber piece so when it unlocks it looks as if the buttons and clock just popped up fluidly. do you know how to program that? I know where its located in the .plist file just dont know what i would need to do to mod it to go along with my current wallpaper. as of right now i gotta keep over riding the preview.png manually.

Heres what my mod looks like
    Last edited by Balisongman07; 2011-08-26 at 05:07 PM.
    2011-08-26 05:05 PM
    Okay, what i really need help with is making the this part work
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,0,320,480</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/Preview.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>PreviewImage</string>
    </dict>

I want it to instead show the Wallpaper, so i tried changing the ID to wallpaper and removing the image link and changing it to the same Frame as the wallpaper but it doesnt seem to help. this is what i had last
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>-320,0,960,480</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>Wallpaper</string>
    </dict>
    2011-08-28 01:15 AM
    I modded the Endroid theme from the Dreamboard to be for ipod touch, instead of the dreamboard button its now the Ipod music button, and i also added a carbon fiber wallpaper. My question is this: when you're in the lockscreen and you have the slide down to unlock bar, when you slide down that entire image slides down, i cut the image out and it shows the "preview.png" behind the image. I want the preview.png in the lockscreen to change with a set image of the same dimensions when i change my wallpaper. Pretty much saying that when i change my wallpaper to say carbon fiber, the lockscreen shows a cutout carbon fiber piece so when it unlocks it looks as if the buttons and clock just popped up fluidly. do you know how to program that? I know where its located in the .plist file just dont know what i would need to do to mod it to go along with my current wallpaper. as of right now i gotta keep over riding the preview.png manually.

Heres what my mod looks like
    Hi sorry this is a little off topic but could you post the iPod button? as it is brilliant.
    2011-10-01 05:54 PM
    Hi sorry this is a little off topic but could you post the iPod button? as it is brilliant.
    Yeah bruh. Do you have an iPhone or iPod touch?
    2011-10-02 02:55 AM
    I have an iPhone 4
    2011-10-02 08:46 AM
    2011-10-07 08:18 PM
    Hi, I am trying to change the dreamboard button with phone so I can use it when I want to call. Can you post the code you changed?
    Thank you!
    2011-12-07 09:59 AM
    Can you post this mod to cydia?

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way
    2011-12-07 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD