Does can someone make a BarLCD png same color and transparency as the popup?
    2011-09-19 08:50 PM
    HD theme bro.
    Thanks for confirming. Yes, I have an iphone4. So is there something I need to configure to make the icons and text smaller?
    2011-09-19 09:11 PM
    Maybe you have bigify installed or something like that? Maybe try shrink? Otherwise I'd reinstall.

The large icons normally always points to an HD theme on an SD device.
    2011-09-19 09:13 PM
    Don't have bigify or shrink installed. Not sure why it looks like that. I may have to install shrink and fix it that way. Thanks for the help.
    2011-09-19 09:34 PM
    hey,

can someone please post the glyph for the social site? (need a .png)

thx and gn8

PS:

i cant chance the button for bitesms.... whatever i do, the pink bitsms logo remains...can anybody help please?
    Last edited by Amox45; 2011-09-19 at 09:48 PM. Reason: new problem :D
    2011-09-19 09:40 PM
    Hello,

I can't wait to donate for dreamboard version!

Nicos
    2011-09-19 09:44 PM
    hey,

thx and gn8

PS:

i cant chance the button for bitesms.... whatever i do, the pink bitsms logo remains...can anybody help please?
    Like this one?

equiX-social-glyph.png
    2011-09-19 09:57 PM
    hey,

So you need to name the two icons [email protected] and biteSMS.png

Copy and paste what I have written. So no capitals in the bite part and all capitals for the SMS. Capital letters are very important.
    2011-09-19 09:59 PM
    I think it must be called "BiteSMS.png" and "BiteSMS.png", that´s how the app is written on my device, maybe i named the icons wrong on version 1.0.

Here is a final Changlog for Version 1.1 coming the next days:

I recommend a fresh installation also for advanced users:

- NEW free placable and reworked buttons
    - NEW additional Buttons e.g. Facebook, WhatsApp
    - NEW easier PSDs for Pages and buttons plus LockScreen-PSD now included
    - NEW Calendar widget build-in
    - NEW RSS widget build-in
    - NEW BiteSMS graphics themed
    - NEW Respring-Wallpaper for SBSettings
    - NEW Keyboard for ColorKeyboard
    - Improved Background pictures and Overlays (corrected colors and transparency, changed search-text to Spotlight, slightly enlarged the Favorites window)
    - Added the "Heiti K Light" font to the Extras Folder (for BytaFont)
    - Added missing UIImages for pressed slider buttons and percentage battery
    - Fixed visible unthemed Springjumps when opening Multitasking

When released i´ll remove all mods and PSDs from Page one as everything is included or build-in.

Some new buttons coming with 1.1:

Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-19 at 11:20 PM.
    2011-09-19 10:39 PM
    Looking forward to update. Like a whole new theme almost! And yay for battery percentages! *feels proud*

Also BiteSMS is [email protected] No capitals in bite. Fact.
    2011-09-19 11:12 PM
    by the way: equiX is a brandnew FEATURED THEME at Cydia store.
    It´s my fourth theme voted for the best themes avaiable on iPhone at all, Thank you guys

The BiteSMS icon has allways been very refractory. If it doens´t work a reboot or cleaning the icon chache could help.

New Video avaiable at post one.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-19 at 11:23 PM.
    2011-09-19 11:14 PM
    Looking forward to rss widget...vielen dank blue....du bist affen talentiert.
    2011-09-20 12:02 AM
    Cant wait for the update way to go blue love your themes man
    2011-09-20 02:05 AM
    by the way: equiX is a brandnew FEATURED THEME at Cydia store.
    It´s my fourth theme voted for the best themes avaiable on iPhone at all, Thank you guys

The BiteSMS icon has allways been very refractory. If it doens´t work a reboot or cleaning the icon chache could help.

New Video avaiable at post one.
    Congrats BLue... Very deserving...

and this one? I tried several globes but they don't look ok as glyph.

Attachment 548294
    This is more like it...
    Thanks
    Last edited by EninaJ; 2011-09-20 at 03:14 AM.
    2011-09-20 03:09 AM
    Can you save to Backboard then remove the old theme then install the new theme so you can keep your icon placement? Would that be considered a fresh install? Or what's the best method. I just don't want to have to redo icon placement.
    2011-09-20 05:10 AM
    Can you save to Backboard then remove the old theme then install the new theme so you can keep your icon placement? Would that be considered a fresh install? Or what's the best method. I just don't want to have to redo icon placement.
    All your backBoard settings will be ok, but if the name of your theme changed in the update BackBoard won't find the old one. So when your device will respring, the theme won't be selected in Winterboard. You'll just have to activate it and respring
    2011-09-20 06:58 AM
    Usually the Icon layout doesn't change when you reinstall a theme or install a different theme.
    But this coming update adds another social page on second position so you don't come around to rearrange the icons as all icons from the work page would be placed on the social page.

For the update this means you have todo:
    1. Setup Infinidock for six dock icons, setup springjumps for 6 springjumps and place the new social glyph at the dock at second position
    2. Allocate the new PerPages
    3. change you location code for the weather
    4. Rearrange your icons

When avaiable a new installation guide comes. The update is ready, just doing final testing today.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-20 at 08:39 AM.
    2011-09-20 08:35 AM
    hey,

thx and gn8

PS:

you probably figured it out by now but in the Extras folder the biteSMS glyph is labeled incorrectly. simply change it from [email protected] and [email protected] to biteSMS.png and [email protected] (notice the extra s) then place in the appropriate folder
    2011-09-20 03:53 PM
    Thanks. It's corrected for the update.

Version 1.1 is ready. Donators can expect it today

I'll update the Installation guide and FAQ and pictures at post 1 to version 1.1 the next two days and remove every add-on.
    2011-09-20 07:32 PM
    your the man blue....im a donator so that means today is gonna be a good day!!
    2011-09-20 07:55 PM
1,703 ... 917181920212969 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD