Thanks blue I appreciate your help.
    2011-09-07 03:33 PM
    Enjoying this theme.... :-)
    2011-09-07 04:59 PM
    Enjoying this theme.... :-)
    I prefer the minimalistic look
    Attached Thumbnails equiX-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315409503.565572.jpg  
    2011-09-07 05:31 PM
    Problem found and solved (see post one). The final will include the fixed files of course. I´ll fix that for StudioOS too.

* What' s the Incoming Call Fix ?
    There is one minor bug on the latest release, so when a call comes in (not on lockscreen) you have to press the green or red buttons very often. This is because this themed buttons have a wrong size. Download, unzip and copy the five corrected buttons to Libary/Themes/equiX.theme/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework/...here... and respring.
    2011-09-07 06:33 PM
    Hi Blue,

i reported this bug a few days ago in the Studio OS Forum and was happy to read that for both themes a bugfix is available. Unfortunately the bugfix here for Equix doesn't work. I haven't tested at the Studio OS theme so far.

I made a respring as well as a reboot but nothing happened. I need to press the green button multiple times.

Any idea?

tb007
    2011-09-07 08:20 PM
    Hi Blue,

i reported this bug a few days ago in the Studio OS Forum and was happy to read that for both themes a bugfix is available. Unfortunately the bugfix here for Equix doesn't work. I haven't tested at the Studio OS theme so far.

I made a respring as well as a reboot but nothing happened. I need to press the green button multiple times.

Any idea?

tb007
    Hi,

Same here... It is better than previous one but still needs to work on it. Currently I can only accept call if I tap light glossy part of the green button (top of the button)
    2011-09-07 08:50 PM
    So when are you looking at a final release blue?
    2011-09-07 11:17 PM
    i never notice the bug before now.
    2011-09-07 11:50 PM
    Release Candidate (RC) avaiable NOW

Full animated, transparent and slidable weather window on homescreen (see Videos)

READ ME (DONATORS): This theme is avaiable by a Donation of 2.99 $ with paypal.
    *All Donators get free updates and will get free Cydia Downloads of the final theme when released in some days.
    *I get immediately a paypal email on my iPhone with the mailaddress you donated with and will send you a download link as soon as possible.
    *When released at Cydia i´ll contact all donators again to activate your cydia account for free downloads of this theme and updates.
    * If you think you got no mail from me please check you Spammails, usually my mail can be found there.

Features:
    Full animated, transparent and slidable weather window with clouds, rain, snow and moving sun and moon on homescreen
    Very clean and detailed, ultra-fast and highly customizable
    5 pages theme with different backgrounds
    Switchable, highlighted tabs at bottom
    Icon mask, Lockscreen with Widgets, New UI, themed Apps, LockInfo and more (SBSettings follows soon)
    Templates for Icons, glyphs and own backgrounds
    Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch for the Date plus a 24h clock.
    Supports English and German Weather conditions on Locksceen
    Supports English, German, French and Dutch Weather conditions on Homescreen
    (plus German Texticons included)
    inclusive PSDs, Installation Guide with pictures and all avaiable Mods

Paid Theme, the theme language is english by default.The final version will be avaiable at Cydia, ThemeIt and iThemeSky

Needed:
    1. Gridlock (paid) to freely place the icons on screen
    2. Five Icon Dock (free) or Infinidock (paid) to place five springjumps at the dock
    3. Springjumps (free) for switchable tabs
    4. Iconoclasm (paid) for the icon layout.
    5. PerPageHTML (free) for having different backgrounds on each page

Installation:

1. Purchase and install this theme and needed apps.
    (Donators: Download, unzip and copy the equiX-Beta1.theme folder to Libary/Themes/...here... and the 6 pages-folders to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/...here...)
    2. Setup InfiniDock ( or Five Icon Dock) to 5 dock icons.
    3. Setup Iconoclasm to this layout: "FiveIRows Improved (by Keyaku)"
    4. Enable this theme at Winterboard and sort your icons for the homescreen like shown. Place the Springjump icons at the dock like shown. For all other pages place your icons and folders to the two windows.
    5. Start the PerpageHTML app and allocate the 5 equinoX-pages and the equinox Spotlight page to your pages.

Weather, language and clock setups: NOTE: This theme uses one Clock/Date widget and two different Weather widgets (animated on homescreen and static on Lockscreen)

NOTE: For rewriting the Weather.html use iFile on your iPhone or a simple text editor like "Editor" (on any PC) NOT a HTML editor.

1. Find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
    For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see something like "...USCA1234..." . This is the e. g. the code we need.

2.1 Lockscreen Weather:
    Write in this code with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC to this path: Library/themes/equiX.theme/Weather.HTML. You can also change Fahrenheit to Celsius there.

2.2 Homescreen (animated Weather):
    Wrtite your location code to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/locationHere.js and change "f" to "c" if you want Celsius:
    "...var locale = "GMXX0122"; // Enter your zipcode/location code here. var tempUnit = "f"; // f to display fahrenheit, c to display celcius....."

3. Setup another language, a 24h clock or remove am/pm:
    Open var/mobile/Libary/themes/equiX.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Configs.js and set everything to true or false like you need it:
    "...var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = false; var DisplayAMPM = true; /*---------------------------------- Display Language Options ----------------------------------*/ var English = true; var French = false; var German = false; var Italian = false; var Spanish = false; var Dutch = false..."

4. German Weather conditions (Deutsches Wetter)
    Lockscreen: Ersetze die Datei Weather.html durch die unten angefügte und ändere noch deine Location. Für den Homescreen (animiertes Wetter) mache die Einstellungen wie unter Punkt 5 beschrieben:

5. The animated Weather conditions on Homescreen supports 4 languages: Set your language to true and others to false at var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1/locationHere.js:
    "...LANGUAGE SELECTION: For English, set both German, Dutch and French to false. ***********var langGerman = true; // German language (true or false) var langFrench = false; // French language (true or false) var langDutch = false;..."

FAQ and HELP:

* What' s the Incoming Call Fix ?
    There is one minor bug on the latest release, so when a call comes in (not on lockscreen) you have to press the green or red buttons very often. This is because this themed buttons have a wrong size. Download, unzip and copy the five corrected buttons to Libary/Themes/equiX.theme/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework/...here... and respring.

* Why are the icons of my Cydia apps unthemed ?
    A icon mask can´t theme them, just install ThemeIconMaker (free) to theme them all automaticly

*Why isn´t the weather on lockscreen animated ?
    I wanted to avoid any lag or battery draining from the begining

* I can´t find my Calendar and Clock icon ?
    They are transparent, so when you place them over the clock and calendar widgets and press the widgets this apps start. If you can´t find them disable this theme at winterboard, place your icons first like shown and then enable the theme again.

* What are this homescreen mods?
    You can add another extra window on homescreen or add colored buttons for messages, bitesSMS and iPod.
    a) Choose one of the wallpapers you need, name it "Wallpaper.png" and copy it to var/mobile/Library/perPageHTML/equiX-Page1/...here... (save the original picture on your desktop first)
    b) Choose the two or more glyphs you need, e. g. "[email protected]" and "iPod.png" and copy them to the "icons" folder of the "equiX.theme".

* Why are some stock apple icons unthemed ?
    You probably have a not english or german device. Open the "icons" folder of equiX and rename this icons for e. g. "Calendar.png" and "[email protected]" to "Calendario.png" and "[email protected]"

* Why are all icons unthemed ?
    Start the WinterBoard app and enable the Summerboard mode

*Whats the font used for this theme ?
    Century Gothic

*What´s planed for the final version ?
    SBSettings theme. Release is around Sept. 9-12

EXTRAS:
    1. Photoshop templates: equiX PSDs.zip
    2. Homescreen mods (with extra window, buttons and glyphs for messages, bite sms and iPod) (see attachment and FAQ):

Credits: My buddy IanNicoll for coding the original animated weather, that i ported and reworked for this theme
    hey blue, i'm porting this over to SD as we speak, is that ok? and will the final be any different?
    2011-09-08 01:14 AM
    Oh Crap! I think I broke it.

After unzipping to Themes folder, it renamed my themes folder to Themes.jzosen or something. Now, its hosed. HELP!!!!!!

Researching, I think my winterboard is broken. If I reinstall it, will it keep the themes I have and repair around it? or no?

Whew!! Fixed it kinda... now, my wallpapers aren't showing up. No container boxes and no weather widget.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-08 at 02:57 PM.
    2011-09-08 02:36 PM
    Hi Blue,

Any idea?

tb007
    So, the bug was there, also on my Phone, because the size of the buttons was wrong. I've redone this 5 buttons now at the original size of iOS and it works perfectly on my iPhone now. The bug is completely gone. So no idea at the moment. Can you post a screenshot of a incoming call please, maybe on other languages iOS uses other buttons ?

So when are you looking at a final release blue?
    Finishing SBSettingstoday. If we figure out this bug Dontors can expect a final tomorrow and release at the stores probably within this weekend.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-08 at 05:44 PM.
    2011-09-08 05:37 PM
    Hey Blue,

double checked again today. It is working now. Strange but fine
    2011-09-08 07:46 PM
    Hey Blue,

double checked again today. It is working now. Strange but fine
    Okay, fine.

a first preview of SBSettings expect version 1.0 the next 24 hours:

2011-09-08 08:50 PM
    Hi,

I sorted out the answer button issue. You also need adjust [email protected], I think it should be 158 x 192 not 104 x 54. I copied attached file and worked
    Last edited by IceT; 2011-09-08 at 10:52 PM.
    2011-09-08 10:04 PM
    thanks, please test that whoever has a problem and i´ll check that too. EDIT: The official apple button for iOS 4 is 54x104 ? Where do you have your information from ?

SBSettings Tethering button, i like that LOL

Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-08 at 10:11 PM.
    2011-09-08 10:07 PM
    Hi Blue,

I just copied [email protected] from other theme and worked (I also have paid Prestige, ReviDX and VIP themes and all of them has 158 x 192 size of the file)

I hope it helps...
    2011-09-08 10:49 PM
    okay, i´ll check that, thanks. maybe my original folder is not up to date.

EDIT: So Version 1.0 is ready, release tomorrow (final testing)
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-09 at 12:07 AM.
    2011-09-08 11:33 PM
    could add a springjum and perpage to social

when the theme isn't not beta I promise buy

for now I wait

thank
    2011-09-09 05:40 AM
    Every theme you make is basically the same thing just altered some little bit and repackaged. We all get you are the clock guy, but you need to take a leap of faith and try something new. I think your details and ideas are great but after the first 3 I bought I grew tired of the same thing.
    2011-09-09 06:46 AM
    Blue, What should the ownership be for this theme? Owner=root & Group=Admin? Want to set it right as my walpaper is not loading still... It's just the dark one without the tabs for Phone, Mail, etc.,..

Also, Weather widget isn't loading, either. For some reason, I think it's because my themes folder is now named "Themes.jzossn" and Winterboard can't run it correctly, I never had this before until I unzipped this theme into my Themes folder.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-09 at 08:47 AM.
    2011-09-09 08:28 AM
1,703 ... 567891757 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD