Awesome theme!! I managed to set it up properly thanx to some help here. But i still have a question.
    How can i setup the language to dutch on the LOCKSCREEN weather widget??? I have dutch on my homescreen. Also on can't find this path on my phone "var/mobile/Libary/themes/equiX.theme/Widgets/Configs". var/mobile/Libary, i do find.
    If anyone can help me with those questions........thanx in advance.

Here ya go.

Attachment 565359

THANX G-Weezy....!! But where do i put this icon?? I put it in the folder library/system/ bla bla etc./icons...... but the icon doesn't change on my phone.
    Last edited by Remmy H; 2012-02-14 at 10:56 AM.
    2012-02-14 10:05 AM
    You have to rename themis to [email protected]. It goes in var/stash/themes/Equix/bundles

Scroll down till you see your app my3G. Open that folder up and check those icons. Then replace with this one. Respring and it should be good.
    2012-02-14 05:42 PM
    WTF??

all of a sudden my weather and google calendar widgets just went dark?? no longer working?? what happened? seems like anything I used ifile for to configure stopped working.. withe RSS widget i used for the Pages theme stopped working also... is this happening to anyone else??
    2012-02-14 05:49 PM
    Ok another question, LOL. I've been trying to do this all morning with no luck. I want to replace the time in my status bar with a text "iEdge". I have tried MakeItMine, Status Tweak and Status Name. Nothing will work and let me change it. Is it some setting in the theme that work let any of the other tweaks work? Any suggestions?
    So no one has any suggestions?...
    2012-02-15 07:25 AM
    try `cleanstatus` and `fake operator` fiddling around with those might help but I am not sure...
    2012-02-15 07:41 AM
    try `cleanstatus` and `fake operator` fiddling around with those might help but I am not sure...
    Tried all of that and some more...FINALLY did some more research today and tried Springtomize 2 and it did the trick. Its actually an awesome tweak. Everyone should check it out.
    2012-02-15 07:45 AM
    props. I`ll check it out
    2012-02-15 07:55 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I was hoping someone might be able to help me with an issue I’m having with equiX?
    The little black box with the blue neon strip that highlights each spring jump seems to be out of alignment. No matter what I do I can’t seem to rectify this.
    I have followed the instructions to the letter and I've been able to setup equiX perfectly, I have setup the weather widget for my location both in name and weather on the lock screen and the home screen no problems, the rss feed window setup fine, all the usual issues people have been having I was able to setup with ease. But the only problem I am experiencing is the one mentioned above.
    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Many thanks to Bluemetal for the equiX theme it has breathed new life into my IPhone 4.
    2012-02-15 08:50 AM
    You have to rename themis to [email protected]. It goes in var/stash/themes/Equix/bundles

Scroll down till you see your app my3G. Open that folder up and check those icons. Then replace with this one. Respring and it should be good.
    Thanx mate, that did it!! It was allready there but the folder contained 2 icons. I removed the other one did a respring and that was it.
    Now i still need to know how to get the weather info on my lockscreen in Dutch instead of English...
    2012-02-15 09:55 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I was hoping someone might be able to help me with an issue I’m having with equiX?
    The little black box with the blue neon strip that highlights each spring jump seems to be out of alignment. No matter what I do I can’t seem to rectify this.
    I have followed the instructions to the letter and I've been able to setup equiX perfectly, I have setup the weather widget for my location both in name and weather on the lock screen and the home screen no problems, the rss feed window setup fine, all the usual issues people have been having I was able to setup with ease. But the only problem I am experiencing is the one mentioned above.
    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Many thanks to Bluemetal for the equiX theme it has breathed new life into my IPhone 4.
    Did you rearrange the Springjumps icons around in the dock? If so put them back where they were. It happened to me when I moved them around.

Thanx mate, that did it!! It was allready there but the folder contained 2 icons. I removed the other one did a respring and that was it.
    Now i still need to know how to get the weather info on my lockscreen in Dutch instead of English...
    Go to ifile. Var/mobile/library/perpagehtml. Depending on which Equix page you have enabled open that up. I chose Equix page 1. Location js. File. Scroll down set Dutch to true.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-02-15 at 04:22 PM.
    2012-02-15 04:19 PM
    Go to ifile. Var/mobile/library/perpagehtml. Depending on which Equix page you have enabled open that up. I chose Equix page 1. Location js. File. Scroll down set Dutch to true.[/QUOTE]

Thanx but i have done this. On my homescreen i have dutch, it's on my LOCKSCREEN where i have the english language.
    2012-02-15 10:28 PM
    I went into Equix lock screen under themes. No Dutch under there.
    2012-02-16 12:13 AM
    Did you rearrange the Springjumps icons around in the dock? If so put them back where they were. It happened to me when I moved them around.
    Hi G-weezy.
    Thanks for the advice. It was my fault. Originally I had springjumps 0-4 enabled and they were all docked as instructed. The black square with the blue neon strip was out of alignment . What I didn't do was enable the config spring jump or number 5 in springjump.
    I did this but was still having the same issue and when selecting config nothing was happening! I decided to try to drag an app/icon into the config page to see if that made a difference, after doing this all issues were resolved and the springjumps are now acting as they should. What I think confused me was when watching Gangstareviewr's equiX Theme setup he only enabled springjumps 0-4. My bad I did read Bluemetals instructions but I guess GR's video throw me off. Thanks for the help dude.
    2012-02-16 08:52 AM
    No problem. Here to help. Usually I'm on here but college had me caught up for awhile. Glad you got it to work. The first time I set up Equix took me 3 times before it was right.
    2012-02-16 05:32 PM
    I realize this may have been asked, but I am new and dont have time at this moment to sift through all the pages.
    I installed, and theme is working properly. All but the icons. Only a few of the icons are there, the rest, even stock icons are just text. I installed TIM, cycled summerboard off and on. If I can get the icons squared away this will be cherry.

Thanks for any help, direction and your patience in advance. I just got an iphone 4s this week, came from and android Epic, so all of the iphone themeing is new to me.
    2012-02-16 10:55 PM
    All icins are in the bundle folder. What I did to have all icons is copy both icon.png, [email protected] say AppStore. I then go into icons and paste them there. I will delete the AppStore out a rename the icons I just replaced to AppStore.png and [email protected]. Trust me it's a long thing to do. But I did that with all my icons. I didn't like the text version.

I went in and added all of them. I mean all of them. YouTube, calculator, AppStore, etc....
    2012-02-17 12:33 AM
    Hi guys, i just got this installed, the main part of this looks good and going well

i have no idea how to edit the files on iphone

iFile costs $ and i cant find the "editor" for PC to edit files on iPhone

anyone point me in the right direction please?

also heres some pics attached

its like the theme has half installed and half not

any help please guys?

equiX-20pu9sz.png

equiX-otg3sz.png

equiX-2vkds8y.png
    2012-02-17 11:25 AM
    iFile is free. Only the version with extra functionality cost .
    2012-02-17 09:40 PM
    Love the theme and have basically got it perfect except for 2 things.

1. I hate spotlight. When I use a cydia app to remove it the home page on this theme and all the icons get all mixed up. How do I set it so its normal without spotlight?
    2. I hate multitasking. I am running io5 on an iPhone 4 and want it disabled. I also think it slows down the theme. Cant find any apps that disable multitasking on io5. Any help??
    Springtomize, which is the Cydia app I finally found that was able to change my time to custome text can disable spotlight and also can disable multitasking. Hope that helps.

All icins are in the bundle folder. What I did to have all icons is copy both icon.png, [email protected] say AppStore. I then go into icons and paste them there. I will delete the AppStore out a rename the icons I just replaced to AppStore.png and [email protected]. Trust me it's a long thing to do. But I did that with all my icons. I didn't like the text version.

I went in and added all of them. I mean all of them. YouTube, calculator, AppStore, etc....
    G-weezy, I am still trying to find a way to create text icons. Can you give me some ideas? I accidentally replaced the Calc icon with the one from the bundle and didn't mean to plus there are a few others I want to turn into text icon and some other that has no icons (like calender and clock). I want to make my own text icons and also remove the icon labels for the text icons so you are not seeing the same thing twice basically. I've asked this twice already and no answer LOL. Thanks.
    Last edited by arcaneedge; 2012-02-18 at 12:23 AM.
    2012-02-18 12:19 AM
    You want text icons instead of actual picture icons correct?

If you have Photoshop open the PSD icon text file. In there you can click the "T" on the left column. Then highlight the word in the box and type what you want. If not tell me what you want and I can make them for you. Just give me a list. All capitals? ETC.....
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-02-19 11:06 PM
1,703 ... 2060686970717280 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD