ETA on the SD port is 2 days if anybody is interested
    2011-09-09 09:25 AM
    @Panters44: this is my theme, it's not ready and not realeased. What are your plans ? I think we should talk about first

@gdd: I don't know what you've done exactly but it seams you've corrupted iOS or Winterboard files.

@Luft5: Every theme maker has its own style and I like black.
    However I'm proud to say that I'm one of the few themers here that has a very large band width of ideas. Every of my themes has it's own graphics and works different. You won't find a themer worldwide that has done more completely different themes than me
    As far as I can remember i was the first that released vertical sliding themes with very large icons (long before Boxor and others), active tabs, full animated weather themes and more. Here is a small selection of my latest works. This critic, just to me, sounds like a bad joke. I've done around 1.500 completly new graphics for equiX. If you don't see any difference, beside that this theme is black, than I can't help you.

Certainly i can't reinvent the wheel and iOS has many limitations that makes it difficult to do something new (e. g. the inflexible icon layout)

Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-09 at 10:36 AM.
    2011-09-09 10:20 AM
    @Panters44: this is my theme, it's not ready and not realeased. What are your plans ? I think we should talk about first

@gdd: I don't know what you've done exactly but it seams you've corrupted iOS or Winterboard files.

@Luft5: Every theme maker has its own style and I like black.
    However I'm proud to say that I'm one of the few themers here that has a very large band width of ideas. Every of my themes has it's own graphics and works different. You won't find a themer worldwide that has done more completely different themes than me
    As far as I can remember i was the first that released vertical sliding themes with very large icons (long before Boxor and others), active tabs, full animated weather themes and more. Here is a small selection of my latest works:
    Well I was just planing on sending you the final SD port once I get done and you can do whatever you want with it, I'm just porting this theme since its my fav Winterboard theme yet, even beating out most of the DB themes
    2011-09-09 10:25 AM
    Okay, fine.

a first preview of SBSettings expect version 1.0 the next 24 hours:

i love this one, prob second to timeless, and i also love black theme, ya theres actually a few people saying u making the same theme, but the only same thing i see is black, but all ur themes are different. Keep doin what u been doin Peter.
    2011-09-09 10:40 AM
    okay. Good. Thanks a lot. You get the latest version today. Only this phone buttons have changed and SBSettings has been added
    2011-09-09 10:40 AM
    okay. Good. Thanks a lot. You get the latest version today. Only this phone buttons have changed and SBSettings has been added
    sounds good
    2011-09-09 11:02 AM
    Every theme you make is basically the same thing just altered some little bit and repackaged. We all get you are the clock guy, but you need to take a leap of faith and try something new. I think your details and ideas are great but after the first 3 I bought I grew tired of the same thing.
    That's a bit harsh and uncalled for.

Quite simple........ Don't buy any more!!!

No one if forcing you to look at his themes.

I for one have loved almost all of Blues themes and I'm sure most other people feel the same.
    2011-09-09 11:41 AM
    +1
    2011-09-09 12:47 PM
    Thanks, so I respect any critics. There is a theme for everyone at modmyi and equiX shares design elements of some of my other works. But as you can see I'm one of the few theme designers that offers e. g. three icon styles in one theme (text, glyphs and normal). The other thing is that I've sold a lot more dark or black themes than any of my exceptional themes.
    I also prefer a minimalistic design (don't like 10 chromeframes around each graphic) because this is the style of our devices.

Anyway, version 1.0 comes in some hours, as I'm
    still at work....
    2011-09-09 02:35 PM
    Hi Blue

I made a spanish translation for this theme

if you want I send you

everything for cooperated for this awesome theme
    2011-09-09 03:48 PM
    So, yes, tanks, why not, you could
    1. Make the wallpapers in spanish (text on top)
    2. Take the german weather.html from post one and translate dozents of weather conditions (LOL)
    3. make some spanish stock iOS Text icons

(did i forgot anything ?)

Version 1.0 is avaiable for Donators. Release at all stores the next 1-4 days. Thanks for supporting and purchasing this theme.

When released iŽll contact all donators again to get free cydia downloads of this theme.

Changlog:
    - Fixed a incoming call bug (wrong-sized phone buttons)
    - Added a complete new SbSettings theme

For Donators of the previous version (RC): You dont have to install everything again, you only need the right sized telephone buttons (Folders/TelephonyUI.framework/....) and add the SBSettings theme

NOTE: This theme is packed now like for a release at stores. So copy the folders to your device like they are stored now.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-09 at 08:47 PM.
    2011-09-09 08:11 PM
    my setup today..

loving this theme. great work again..
    2011-09-09 11:14 PM
    my setup today..

loving this theme. great work again..
    I think some one has stitched you up with a picture of a scooby!!!

If I find them I will beat them for you hahaha.
    2011-09-09 11:22 PM
    how can't I change the BiteSMS icon

if any help me I really thank you
    2011-09-10 03:40 AM
    OK... I fixed the file location issue, Installed vs. 1.0 and it still is not loading the home screen as it should. All of my other themes load fine. This one, for some reason, only loads the wallpaper as that one with the blue tab at the top. No weather, or the colored tabs. When I look in my PPHTML pages, they show the correct wallpaper.

Hehe, I just noticed that when I open a folder, my background switches to the default (grey with bubbles) when the folder is open.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-10 at 06:07 AM.
    2011-09-10 05:58 AM
    Very nice theme
    2011-09-10 06:10 AM
    Is anyone else missing the "current.plist" file? I think that may be my problem.
    2011-09-10 06:17 AM
    Here's a bunch of icons

2011-09-10 06:18 AM
    Blue your one of my favorite themers I have almost all your themes...your stuff is beautiful. Thanks for all the hard work you do.....and please keep it coming
    2011-09-10 06:37 AM
    OK... I feel REALLY STOOPID!!!!!!!

I opened per page HTML app, loaded the pages. Bang! Wow! Been in DB too long.
    2011-09-10 06:38 AM
1,703 ... 6789101858 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD