Woah man. I know you are new here but posting parts of a paid theme is strictly forbidden. Blue spent a long time making this!

G-weezy - It's been a seriously long time since I used this theme but I think you just had to increase the opacity, reduce the fill and then turn off the gradient over lay. (See below)

It just the psd s and I bought the theme.

Can someone help me to make the spring jumps

Blue is the best them maker and I love this theme!!!!! If he wants me to remove I will but g-weezy needed that psd. So I gave it to him to help me out.
    Last edited by xtrememan; 2012-04-06 at 08:42 PM.
    2012-04-06 08:38 PM
    G-weezy has also got the theme an therefore has the PSD's. Posting any part of theme is pirating and against the rules.
    2012-04-06 08:56 PM
    G-weezy has also got the theme an therefore has the PSD's. Posting any part of theme is pirating and against the rules.
    There. It's not there any more

Can someone help me with the spring jumps
    Last edited by xtrememan; 2012-04-06 at 10:44 PM.
    2012-04-06 10:42 PM
    Kraxik,

Thanks, wasnt asking anyone to post the PSD. I have it. Was just wondering why I didn't see it. Thanks for the tip.

Xtrememan,

I'll make it for you today.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-04-07 01:31 AM
    Kraxik,

Thanks, wasnt asking anyone to post the PSD. I have it. Was just wondering why I didn't see it. Thanks for the tip.

Xtrememan,

I'll make it for you today.
    Thanks man, I thought you had it just double checking. And btw, I deleted the link to the psd's so I am not "against the rules" anymore.
    Last edited by xtrememan; 2012-04-07 at 03:03 AM.
    2012-04-07 01:41 AM
    I don't know what's going on with my PSD's but I can't get that to work. I'll upload the picture maybe you can try.
    Attached Thumbnails equiX-img_0050.jpg  
    2012-04-07 03:03 AM
    I don't know what's going on with my PSD's but I can't get that to work. I'll upload the picture maybe you can try.
    i have no idea how to do that, thats why i asked someone to do it for me
    2012-04-07 03:04 AM
    Nevermind, just got it. Lol.

2012-04-07 03:11 AM
    Nevermind, just got it. Lol.

Thanks man your the best!!!!!
    2012-04-07 03:22 AM
    No problem. Here to help. Thank Kraxik for the tip.
    2012-04-07 03:42 AM
    Great job G-weezy. Knew you could do it!
    2012-04-07 09:51 AM

and

yours is lighter than the one that matches the rest of my spring jumps. please fix it if its an easy fix!!!!!
    2012-04-07 06:14 PM

yours is lighter than the one that matches the rest of my spring jumps. please fix it if its an easy fix!!!!!
    Just put the opacity back to 88. That should it. If not play around a little G-weezy.
    2012-04-07 07:21 PM
    Ok. Will fix it in a bit. When I used the background test it looked good. But I can see it has to be a little darker.
    2012-04-07 07:50 PM
    what program do you guys use to do all this. i could try to do it rather than wasting all of you guys time. thanks tho!!!
    2012-04-07 07:52 PM
    Photoshop. Your not wasting our time. When I'm on the PC I usually do all the requests if I can while I'm on the computer anyways. Plus I have all my wallpapers there as well. Don't worry we will get this done. It's also giving me more experience.
    2012-04-07 07:56 PM
    Photoshop. Your not wasting our time. When I'm on the PC I usually do all the requests if I can while I'm on the computer anyways. Plus I have all my wallpapers there as well. Don't worry we will get this done. It's also giving me more experience.
    lol thanks then i have photoshop for mac but never understood how to use it. oh well time to watch more youtube videos on how to. i haven't tried in a while so i will try later.
    2012-04-07 08:00 PM
    Ok I'm trying again. No wonder I took the Springjumps out lol.
    Attached Thumbnails equiX-jailbreak1.png  
    2012-04-07 08:57 PM
    lol thanks then i have photoshop for mac but never understood how to use it. oh well time to watch more youtube videos on how to. i haven't tried in a while so i will try later.
    It's easy. Just ask G-weezy. When we first met I don't think he had ever used PS. Now he's practically an expert!
    2012-04-07 09:30 PM
    I redownloaded Equix after saving all my mods to it. Recopied the PSD to my desktop. Open it up and tried again. But before I never did anything to the SpringJump button and all my wallpapers used to be fine.

Kraxik,

True that. I had never used PhotoShop. I used to ask a lot of questions. Went out and got a copy of Photoshop and watching YouTube videos. Been hooked ever since. Thanks to you. I used PS all the time now.
    2012-04-07 09:34 PM
1,703 ... 31717980818283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD