[SBSettings Theme] iDigx Dark n Cyan HD by Delere

A clean and powerful HD theme for SBSettings (you need a Jailbroken device)

It is made with 160+ HD icons 100% made by me + images and styles made by me.

For the best look and performance, install it on Retina Display Devices (such as iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4G)

Sorry for the screenshots quality (it's like cr*p, i know ) but on the device looks neatly better.

Installation:

Decompress the folder contained in the .zip archive and put it via SSH (with your client, like WINSCP if you're using Windows) in /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes, then go to as always in the SBSettings "More" menu, select this theme and wait until the automatic respring finishes

Download it HERE (On Deviantart)

Enjoy

PS: i've submitted it to modmyi.com repo, i'm waiting for approval

I dont know if this is the right category, if not, please move...this theme goes both on regular sd display devices and retina ones
    Last edited by delere; 2011-09-03 at 02:48 AM.
    iPhone 3GS - 32 GB - FW Version: 4.3.3 - Jailbreak Untethered (via Sn0wbreeze)
    iPod Touch 2G - 8 GB - FW Version: 4.2.1 - Jailbreak Untethered (via Greenpois0n)
    2011-09-03 01:59 AM
    Not bad not had Ima be using this sbsettings theme! Thanks for the theme!
    2011-09-03 03:04 AM
    Thanks a lot mate ... It looks better on the iPhone as i said before...
    Ps: this is a HD theme, so it goes also with the iphone 4, i couldnt decide where to post it
    iPod Touch 2G - 8 GB - FW Version: 4.2.1 - Jailbreak Untethered (via Greenpois0n)
    2011-09-03 09:40 AM
    i've submitted it to the DEV portal, how much time does it take to show in cydia?
    2011-09-03 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD