Here is the Icon:
    [IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/unseenmagik/Icon_**********.png[/IMG]

You will need two files ( duplicate it ) and name the files: Icon.png and [email protected]
    You will need to make a folder in budles called. com.hackulo.us.********** and drop your images in there.
    Tried this and it didn't work, then i fixed the name of folder cause i didn't realize it was case sensitive, now the icon works but its the green one you did before, funny thing is i never put that on my phone and cannot find where its coming from lol. i've checked and double checked that all i have is blue icons lol. My phone is so strange some times.

grab animate and animate fix for 4.x.x and you are good to go! doing the same thing now. havent had a bootlogo for a while, but like i said previously, this theme make me want to try it all! good **** and thanks!
    yeah i've never used one except for the first few days when GP had the logo but i didn't like it and never went back i can't resist with how great everything for this theme looks.
    2011-09-14 08:29 PM
    Wall I posted a few posts ago, and PSD

Attached Files
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2011-09-14 at 08:33 PM.
    2011-09-14 08:31 PM
    i just turned my phone off and back on again like 3 times just to watch the boot logo its so sexy and smooth lol... I'm an 1nfect3d junkie for sure I keep checking this thread from my pc and phone every 5 minutes hoping for more stuff to install lol.
    2011-09-14 08:38 PM
    Here is the Icon:
    [IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/unseenmagik/Icon_**********.png[/IMG]

You will need two files ( duplicate it ) and name the files: Icon.png and [email protected]
    You will need to make a folder in budles called. com.hackulo.us.********** and drop your images in there.

Something is strange about that icon shadow. Looks more like a base.

@unseenmagik
    Can you give me two images for the boot logo's, png or jpg one green and one blue. About to upload to the repo
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2011-09-14 at 08:47 PM.
    2011-09-14 08:41 PM
    I just don't get why this icon won't go blue I even replaced the icon files in the main **********.app directory lol I don't even have the green one on my phone so where's it coming from lol.
    2011-09-14 08:48 PM
    The theme's a lil too bright for me so I changed the wallie to a green one. Looks ok but was wondering why no one has posted any yet?

Untitled by lao3hero, on Flickr

Attachment 547479

Btw dun mind my incomplete SB - it's lacking a Springjumps theme..

Carrier Logo. Meh, this font's "1" and "i" look the same... What a shame.. zzz
    I posted one
    A lil darker

hey if its not too much trouble can you do the iFile load screen in blue like the icon? thanks for all the work you've put in on the mods

@june nice touch with chick.png in the sb weather lol
    Here u go
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-09-14 at 08:51 PM.
    2011-09-14 08:48 PM
    Finally got something uploaded its the 5 frame weather that goes with the ss i made but cant upload yet Credits to Floppy Joe/Vansmak for weatherflow idea also credits to June for psds SS NOT INCLUDED WILL SHARE WHEN CONNECTION SORTS ITS SELF OUT

DOWNLOAD- http://www.mediafire.com/?i82ws985c9nld80
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2011-09-14 at 09:14 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-09-14 08:52 PM
    Cool weather widget
    2011-09-14 09:05 PM
    I just don't get why this icon won't go blue I even replaced the icon files in the main **********.app directory lol I don't even have the green one on my phone so where's it coming from lol.
    Deselect and deselect theme in winterboard
    2011-09-14 09:06 PM
    [QUOTE=GUNNY29;6233266]Finally got something uploaded its the 5 frame weather that goes with the ss i made but cant upload yet can be used on its own aswell just look in folder it will make sense Credits to Floppy Joe/Vansmak for weatherflow idea also credits to June for psds

DOWNLOAD- http://www.mediafire.com/?i82ws985c9nld80[/QUOTE

really nice weather,but i rename one of the html to widget and there is no slideshow
    2011-09-14 09:10 PM
    Deselect and deselect theme in winterboard
    I tracked it down was in 1nfect3d HD/Folders/**********.app

Where do i drop load screens and what do I name them? thought it was Default.png and [email protected]?

EDIT: Got the load screen working by putting the files into the main HD theme? Why don't they work when just in the blue mod?
    Last edited by L3g4cY; 2011-09-14 at 09:15 PM.
    2011-09-14 09:11 PM
    Someone didnt read what i wrote or noticed the pic lol im having troubles with connection takes ages to upload stuff they will be shared when connection gets better

[QUOTE=T76;6233306]
    Finally got something uploaded its the 5 frame weather that goes with the ss i made but cant upload yet can be used on its own aswell just look in folder it will make sense Credits to Floppy Joe/Vansmak for weatherflow idea also credits to June for psds

DOWNLOAD- http://www.mediafire.com/?i82ws985c9nld80[/QUOTE

really nice weather,but i rename one of the html to widget and there is no slideshow
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-09-14 09:13 PM
    I tracked it down was in 1nfect3d HD/Folders/**********.app

Where do i drop load screens and what do I name them? thought it was Default.png and [email protected]?
    For what app? Most of them are Default.png and [email protected] but some are diff.
    2011-09-14 09:14 PM
    Do you have the Blue Theme above the Main 1nfect3d theme in Cydia otherwise it will pick out the green on top of the blue ?

or make sure you dont have a folder called ******.app in 1nfect3d HD/Folders
    2011-09-14 09:15 PM
    @June it was for iFile got it working by putting the files in the main theme bundle

@unseenmagic yeah I had done that before for some reason lol an yes I have the blue theme above the main theme

She's looking so sexy now tho thanks to everyone that's been contributing to this epic theme!
    Attached Thumbnails 1nfect3d HD By: JunesIphone/bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316028003.441049.jpg  
    2011-09-14 09:19 PM
    Something is strange about that icon shadow. Looks more like a base.

@unseenmagik
    Can you give me two images for the boot logo's, png or jpg one green and one blue. About to upload to the repo
    Yeh, i only copied the icon form MMI to PS and changed the colour.
    Ill make the icons again from scratch, Just seen that.

June, if you unzip the BootLogo file i uploaded, there is a folder made up of 42 images.
    Use image 1.png or 42.png :-)
    I can send you files if you want them here though
    2011-09-14 09:19 PM
    New [email protected] to go with GUNNY's Weather.
    Attached Thumbnails 1nfect3d HD By: JunesIphone/bAdGB-wallpaper-2x.png  
    2011-09-14 09:21 PM
    super nice bootlogo, cant wait to get back from work..
    Damn that's sexy, what I need from cydia to make it work?

@June
    just noticed on my phone while I was transferring files that the purple mod and skewed icons got dropped into stash/themes where as the rest of my themes are in stash/themes.8xwb8k

is it something in the directory from cydia or what? not a big deal cause i just downloaded them to have the complete set but just curious why that one part of the mod installed differently.
    2011-09-14 09:22 PM
    Yeh, i only copied the icon form MMI to PS and changed the colour.
    Ill make the icons again from scratch, Just seen that.

June, if you unzip the BootLogo file i uploaded, there is a folder made up of 42 images.
    Use image 1.png or 42.png :-)
    I can send you files if you want them here though
    Lmao, kicking myself right now thanks I got it.
    2011-09-14 09:25 PM
    New [email protected] to go with GUNNY's Weather.

hey June,is the calender suppose to be theme,because its not theme yet
    2011-09-14 09:31 PM
917 ... 13212223242533 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD