For all info about our themes visit APlusThemes.net

HoneyPhone UX is IOS 6.1 compatible and now iPhone 5 compatible.

HoneyPhone UX-img_0585.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0586.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0587.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0588.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0589.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0590.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0591.pngHoneyPhone UX-img_0592.png

Now Available on Cydia and The Theme Outlet $2.49
    Comes With Galaxy HD SBSettings Theme

This theme is based on Samsung's Touchwiz UX tablet interface. We have incorporated the look and feel of Android Honeycomb and Touchwiz to the Iphone.

The theme can hold over 20 icons between three pages, all editable and a favorites appgrid.

We would like to hear some feedback regarding the theme, so please post below.

V1.3
    Movable Widgets

V1.2
    Lower Ram Usage
    Left to right appgrid

V1.1
    Features:
    User Wallpapers Max 10
    Change UI Icons

V1.0
    Features:
    Editable
    Touchwiz UX Icons
    Clock Widget
    Weather Widget
    Photo Widget
    Notes Widget
    Facebook Widget
    Touchwiz UX Dock
    Touchwiz UX Menus
    Touchwiz UX Lockscreen
    Touchwiz Wallpaper Selection

Thanks!
    Last edited by christoforo; 2013-03-31 at 11:51 PM. Reason: iPhone 5 Compatibility
    2011-09-12 07:32 AM
    Love it! Any ETA on this?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-09-12 12:08 PM
    Looks good
    2011-09-12 12:14 PM
    2011-09-12 01:17 PM
    hey chris, don't mean to be a party poopper but did you talk with falcon before making this?

Also, except for the dock and the folders, this is pretty much a copy/paste of your Galaxy S theme, unless I'm missing something.
    2011-09-12 02:59 PM
    Wow like this one cant wait for the ETA
    2011-09-12 05:07 PM
    hey chris, don't mean to be a party poopper but did you talk with falcon before making this?

Also, except for the dock and the folders, this is pretty much a copy/paste of your Galaxy S theme, unless I'm missing something.
    No I don't see why I would need to send him anything. This theme was not copy paste of galaxy. We started this theme in photoshop and then went from scratch to plist editing. The only thing the same would be backgrounds and widgets(for now).
    2011-09-12 05:29 PM
    How did you get that popup Window that says "Your plist has been saved"?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-09-12 08:18 PM
    @christoforo when is the eta coming out loce this theme only if i see the screenshots nice work guy

Btw is this theme gona be paid or not

Reply please thanks!
    2011-09-12 09:20 PM
    I've got my cash ready if it is a paid theme... i really the honey pad theme on my iPad and i requested it on thew iPhone but he said no now there is this
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2011-09-12 10:02 PM
    This theme will be sold via Theme Outlet and Cydia. Price is TBD, but it will be a fair price. And there are BIG updates coming within the next few weeks to Galaxy. This theme is almost complete, so watch this thread in the coming days.
    2011-09-13 12:04 AM
    You guys are really pumping these themes out they are nice but I wish they were a little more full featured
    2011-09-13 12:52 AM
    I love the changeable widgets and am pumped to get my hands on another dope dreamboard theme
    2011-09-13 01:00 AM
    You guys are really pumping these themes out they are nice but I wish they were a little more full featured
    I understand what you mean fully. There's a limit to how much this current version of Dreamboard can handle (along with iPhone 4's memory).
    2011-09-13 01:10 AM
    I understand what you mean fully. There's a limit to how much this current version of Dreamboard can handle (along with iPhone 4's memory).
    I do know about the limitations for dreamboard and not so much this one it has quite a bit to it

but side note are you going to be making a UI for this
    2011-09-13 01:18 AM
    This is the last theme I will be working on for a couple months.

How did you get that popup Window that says "Your plist has been saved"?
    It's part of Pathkillers dreamsounds tweak
    Last edited by christoforo; 2011-09-13 at 01:51 AM.
    2011-09-13 01:49 AM
    HoneyPad, and now HoneyPhone

I see where it resemble my iPad theme even the name, good job tho.

Will this theme also have movable widgets like mine ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-09-13 06:58 AM
    Download link???
    2011-09-13 07:03 AM
    HoneyPad, and now HoneyPhone

I see where it resemble my iPad theme even the name, good job tho.

Will this theme also have movable widgets like mine ?
    If we can figure it out. It's not intended to be a copy of yours, we started it off from scratch from a .psd. We don't even own iPads (for now).

We will implement movable widgets if we can figure out how. So far it is looking promising.
    2011-09-13 07:10 AM
    No no dont get me wrong, I never said you were copying my HoneyPad haha, its just that, the name is very similar to mine. HoneyPad and HoneyPhone

People will get false impression that HoneyPad and HoneyPhone are created by the same person, I would really appreciate if you can change the name, but then I can only hoping
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-09-13 07:53 AM
141 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD