whats up everyone
    can someone redo orange weather SS wall wout those circuts and dots please or just post a psd please!
    There are a few basic ones in my PhotBucket album: blAze HD Sceenies and Wallpapers

There are PSD's in the theme package.

I for one like how they came out
    Thanks!

I may lighten up the background a wee bit before I share the set. The overlay has an inside shadow that darkens the textured background I'm currently using.
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2011-09-28 at 11:07 PM.
    2011-09-28 11:05 PM
    I need your opinions before I get too far along.

I'm not good at making custom icon frames soI stuck with the stock icon PSD.

It looks cool go ahead
    2011-09-28 11:49 PM
    More similar wallpapers~I'll get more creative after I finish the icon set

2011-09-28 11:51 PM

I'm not good at making custom icon frames soI stuck with the stock icon PSD.

Dude I love the icons
    2011-09-29 12:10 AM
    Hey Skyguy, where do you get all the glyphs from?
    2011-09-29 12:16 AM
    Hey Skyguy, where do you get all the glyphs from?
    I draw them all up...

Just joking! I get them from an icon site that I can't recall the link at the moment. I downloaded the complete set some time a go.

I also pull parts of images through PS when needed. This is a ton more work.
    2011-09-29 03:39 AM
    They look awesome sky, great work as always. We sure do appreciate you bro.
    2011-09-29 05:20 AM
    They look awesome sky, great work as always. We sure do appreciate you bro.
    Thanks buddy, that means a lot to me. I typically do traditional work knowing it's not for everyone. I'd like to think outside the box like Gabe aka Zro but I'm old-school.
    2011-09-29 06:07 AM
    blAze HD-wallpaper-5-row-icon.png
    Attached Thumbnails blAze HD-549502d1317271124-blaze-hd-wallpaper-5-row-icon.png  
    Last edited by c4mex; 2011-09-29 at 06:41 AM.
    2011-09-29 06:39 AM
    Is it possible to make for me, a slider for the lockscreen, with the same font, but with : Déverrouiller

Many thanks
    2011-09-29 07:28 AM
    I draw them all up...

Just joking! I get them from an icon site that I can't recall the link at the moment. I downloaded the complete set some time a go.

I also pull parts of images through PS when needed. This is a ton more work.
    If you remember the name of the set, could you please tell me?
    2011-09-29 12:24 PM
    Cool wall papers
    2011-09-29 03:45 PM
    Update through cydia this morning totally killed blaze for me??? Nothing works just running as stock with blaze checked in winterboard??? UH… HELP!
    2011-09-29 05:18 PM
    Cool stuff!

Update through cydia this morning totally killed blaze for me??? Nothing works just running as stock with blaze checked in winterboard??? UH… HELP!
    I wonder if it came across with folders set up wrong. Can you look though Var and see how it's set up?
    2011-09-29 05:43 PM
    Cool stuff!

I wonder if it came across with folders set up wrong. Can you look though Var and see how it's set up?
    Works fine for me iP4 4.3.3
    That mbex theme is sweet. Anybody up for making a SC4 theme?
    2011-09-29 07:50 PM

I'm not good at making custom icon frames soI stuck with the stock icon PSD.[/IMG]
    I like these icons bro , good job .
    2011-09-29 07:54 PM
    I just removed all blAze HD from my device and installed it from cydia to see if something wrong with the package,... its all working on my device. i'm not sure why everything is still stock on yours
    2011-09-29 08:18 PM
    Has anyone thought about a tap to unlock for this theme. I install tile during the day......which means my hands stay in a water bucket all day. And the slider is really hard to work when my hands are wet.
    2011-09-29 09:13 PM
    Works fine for me iP4 4.3.3
    That mbex theme is sweet. Anybody up for making a SC4 theme?
    There is an included SC4 theme in the donation link under blAze HD Theme folder.

Has anyone thought about a tap to unlock for this theme. I install tile during the day......which means my hands stay in a water bucket all day. And the slider is really hard to work when my hands are wet.
    I included one in the lockscreen I modified from Durben's Leg1on that I shared here a bit back. I'll share the link in a bit.

Here's an interactive slide-show with weather forecast lock. Durben originally shared this over at Leg1on and I fell in love with the idea. Thanks to Durben, bombmom, and bjbinc for there hard work creating the code and including the weather images. All I did was recreate the background images so they match this awesome theme.

Note: The slide-show images are ones by Durben. You can always swap out the "babe" images with ones you prefer. I have family images running now and all I did was rename them to match the ones included.

Weather Code: Go to BombHTC/Widget.html and look for var locale = "55303" and change to your location.

Go here for the download: blAze Interactive SS Lock

There's a tap-to-unlock in this package that you can pull out and use separate if you'd like. Maybe flybritn can do u better matching buttons.
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2011-09-29 at 09:30 PM.
    2011-09-29 09:22 PM
    There is an included SC4 theme in the donation link under blAze HD Theme folder.

I included one in the lockscreen I modified from Durben's Leg1on that I shared here a bit back. I'll share the link in a bit.
    thers also one in them cydia pkg however I messed up on the name fix: ifile into Library/SC4Themes you will see blAze HD SC4 add .theme to that folder name "blAze HD SC4.theme" then it will show up in SnowCover4 settings

thought about it just haven't made one yet.... i'll work on one in the next few days and post it up here
    2011-09-29 09:29 PM
782 ... 9171819202129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD