I'm insulted Lao!!!jk

Honestly this really did take a while to get just right ie perspective and just getting it Fullscreen and functioning correctly was a task........and if peeps don't believe that then they can try it themselves and after about the 300th attempt I will watch them lose they re minds cuz they just can't get it exactly right lol
    Having said that I wouldn't dream of charging my mmi friends for anything period!!!
    Now when and if it hits cydia........hmm that might be a different story this is also why this baby is only going out via pm to those who have helped and supported this thread and my modding endeavors past(Ty to those you know who you are btw)those who have insulted my stuff disrespected anything I've done or just don't like me for whatever reason(you also know who you are)..........well you'll just have to wait for it to hit ***ful....
    I hope I will get a PM.
    Now going back to my online
    "School of Complete Web Design For Beginners - Lesson 4 - CSS".
    2011-09-30 05:57 PM
    What you think new weather for my new cube Credits to Max Weather Images are from one of the many awesome weather widgets he has produced

Ignore everything else no where near started let alone finished lol

This is my weather images that I share and cant belive that everyone now using it
    2011-09-30 05:58 PM
    I will make sure I edit my post asap thank you
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-09-30 06:00 PM
    Yo yo wats cracka lackin my brother!!

Yeah man your right only a few threads are really moving!!

Let's hope Zs gonna come thru once again and blow us away!!
    K has put a teaser of his new theme on Twitter,
    well just a logo.
    2011-09-30 06:02 PM
    No ,why editing? I only say that .... I'm be away from mmi for 2 weeks and now reading all threads and saw my weather image in lots of widget
    2011-09-30 06:03 PM
    Looks fantastic^^!!

Little surprise.......another game changer..........FS Cube coming soon IF peeps are interested:P!!

What ya think...................
    Wow, just watched the video this is just amazing. How do you come up with these ideas.

I have said this before, I have no coding skills but love to be along for the ride. This work is just, WOW.

I would love to be able to get this and show it off on my phone. But I understand if I am not one pf this ewho will get it.

Thanks Max.
    2011-09-30 06:05 PM
    This is my weather images that I share and cant belive that everyone now using it
    You did a great job gathering those images Dex I used some of them for the first cube mod
    2011-09-30 06:07 PM
    Credit where credits due i know how long it takes to collect the images i done it for a not so detailed weather widget that has less than half of what you collected thank you

No ,why editing? I only say that .... I'm be away from mmi for 2 weeks and now reading all threads and saw my weather image in lots of widget
    2011-09-30 06:13 PM
    You did a great job gathering those images Dex I used some of them for the first cube mod
    hehe This is nice to hear master Max
    Now going to see what's new here and on other thread

Credit where credits due i know how long it takes to collect the images i done it for a not so detailed weather widget that has less than half of what you collected thank you
    now everyone can enjoy
    2011-09-30 06:20 PM
    Looks fantastic^^!!

Little surprise.......another game changer..........FS Cube coming soon IF peeps are interested:P!!

One n Only MP, awesome tks
    2011-09-30 06:26 PM
    K has put a teaser of his new theme on Twitter,
    well just a logo.
    Hopefully this time it'll be complete out the box and he doesn't get rushed by some impatient peeps lol
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-09-30 at 06:47 PM.
    2011-09-30 06:28 PM
    I think that this new theme from K is InspiredOS 2
    2011-09-30 06:35 PM
    Hopefully this time it'll be complete out the box and he doesn't get rushed by some impatient peeps lol
    He said he is not going to announcement theme
    until it is 80% complete.

I think that this new theme from K is InspiredOS 2
    What's up Dexy,
    I have not seen you here for some time
    I hope all is well buddy.
    It is not a replica of the old theme,
    will be an entirely new theme.
    2011-09-30 07:46 PM
    Looks fantastic^^!!

Thats gonna be my next LS! For sure! I like the animation.. Changes quickly and stays long enough for you to see what's on that particular screen nice!
    2011-09-30 07:55 PM
    Thats gonna be my next LS! For sure! I like the animation.. Changes quickly and stays long enough for you to see what's on that particular screen nice!

You know those times where you say man there's so many LSs for this theme I don't know which one to use................well hopefully this will help a little with that.....
    2011-09-30 08:04 PM
    the cube is such a great .............. I could be shared by MP
    2011-09-30 08:44 PM
    Sig test

Looking forward to the new cube if im one of the lucky ones (fingers crossed)

Im trialling having a different cubeoverlay at the moment looks pretty cool just a matter of making them match

This is where im at on my new cube. Max thanks for the idea of different overlays on each side found it challenging to match 4 so just have 2 different overlays also the idea of customizing the clockbg. Wish i was as creative as You and Jazz im getting better i think slowly but surely.

Last edited by GUNNY29; 2011-09-30 at 09:43 PM.
    2011-09-30 08:47 PM
    Sig test

Looking forward to the new cube if im one of the lucky ones (fingers crossed)

Im trialling having a different cubeoverlay at the moment looks pretty cool just a matter of making them match

This is where im at on my new cube. Max thanks for the idea of different overlays on each side found it challenging to match 4 so just have 2 different overlays also the idea of customizing the clockbg. Wish i was as creative as You and Jazz im getting better i think slowly but surely.

Very nice Craig!!!It's got this awesome stealthy look to it good job so far
    2011-09-30 09:49 PM
    Cheers Max really motivates me to carry on learning when the masters of this game give good feedback thank you

Very nice Craig!!!It's got this awesome stealthy look to it good job so far
    2011-09-30 09:53 PM
    Cheers Max really motivates me to carry on learning when the masters of this game give good feedback thank you

Bro dont worry Im just like you still got lots and lots to learn but alot of fun along the wayxD
    2011-09-30 10:29 PM
1,456 ... 21293031323341 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD