User Tag List

Hi Bombmom,

Just wondered if you had any luck with the clocks?
    I have. Unfortunately I'm working 3 to 11pm this week so I've only been able to do a little bit here and there. I have the weekend off so I'll get more time then.
    2011-10-21 06:49 PM
    Download link added!
    2011-10-21 08:38 PM
    Download link added!
    Thanks for sharing buddy
    2011-10-22 04:18 AM
    Sorry off topic When i search a thread i get this Anybody got an idea thanks vB_Legacy_CurrentUser does not have a field 'userid' on line 40 in /home/mmi/public_html/vb/legacy/dataobject.php
    #0 /home/mmi/public_html/vb/legacy/user.php(128): vB_Legacy_Dataobject->get_field('userid')
    #1 /home/mmi/public_html/vb/legacy/currentuser.php(89): vB_Legacy_User->isGuest()
    #2 /home/mmi/public_html/vb/search/searchtools.php(349): vB_Legacy_CurrentUser->getSearchPrefs()
    #3 /home/mmi/public_html/search.php(205): vB_Search_Searchtools::searchIntroFetchPrefs(Objec t(vB_Legacy_CurrentUser), '1')
    #4 /home/mmi/public_html/vbseo.php(1397): require('/home/mmi/publi...')
    #5 {main}

Fatal error: vB_Legacy_CurrentUser does not have a field 'userid' on line 40 in [path]/vb/legacy/dataobject.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287
    2011-10-22 11:16 AM
    Hey max thanks for not replying to that pm, I actually somehow figured it out lol will post what I did whenever I wake up

Edit: you replied lol thanks though. Mr. Hiatus lmao ur funny I'm up loading now; awta take bout a bajillion hours

Download Here:
    MindPlay MP Cube LS iZ ReMiX.rar

Credits to Max, Jen, Me, creators of MindPlay Theme, and whoever made those predator thingies lol

Very nice G-money!!!Ty..........

Btw bout to make a comeback soon yall starting in the 3ngag3d thread........that theme is too sick not to mod
    I can't resist!! lol

Sorry off topic When i search a thread i get this Anybody got an idea thanks vB_Legacy_CurrentUser does not have a field 'userid' on line 40 in /home/mmi/public_html/vb/legacy/dataobject.php
    #0 /home/mmi/public_html/vb/legacy/user.php(128): vB_Legacy_Dataobject->get_field('userid')
    #1 /home/mmi/public_html/vb/legacy/currentuser.php(89): vB_Legacy_User->isGuest()
    #2 /home/mmi/public_html/vb/search/searchtools.php(349): vB_Legacy_CurrentUser->getSearchPrefs()
    #3 /home/mmi/public_html/search.php(205): vB_Search_Searchtools::searchIntroFetchPrefs(Objec t(vB_Legacy_CurrentUser), '1')
    #5 {main}

Fatal error: vB_Legacy_CurrentUser does not have a field 'userid' on line 40 in [path]/vb/legacy/dataobject.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287

Your not the only one bro been getting that error also everytime I try to search something wtf!!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-10-22 at 01:15 PM.
    2011-10-22 01:13 PM
    #5 {main}

I have this too, Wirral
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-10-22 08:19 PM
    #5 {main}

I'm getting that crap too
    2011-10-22 09:01 PM
    Thanks peeps thought I was the only one lol
    2011-10-23 02:56 AM
    Game Over
    2011-10-24 07:39 PM
    Game Over
    ??for who? you or this thread?
    2011-10-24 07:44 PM
    Nooooooooooo

Game Over
    . Q hermano ya no vas a hacer mods
    Last edited by oswaldo-1985; 2011-10-24 at 07:52 PM.
    2011-10-24 07:46 PM
    ??for who? you or this thread?

This thread definitely...............me I got 1 foot out the door.............the game has changed mmi is not the same anymore finding it really hard to get motivated............threads hardly move anymore used to wake up in the morning and have to catch up on 10-20 pages of a given thread.............those days are over!!

I want to request a mod to shut down this thread also.
    2011-10-24 08:15 PM
    This thread definitely...............me I got 1 foot out the door.............the game has changed mmi is not the same anymore finding it really hard to get motivated............threads hardly move anymore used to wake up in the morning and have to catch up on 10-20 pages of a given thread.............those days are over!!
    I know what you mean, i've only been here a short while and things have changed a whole lot, but i think iP4s and iOS 5 has a chunk to do with it. but alot is due to plagiarizers and disrespecting that has been going around. I've seen too much of it in my little time. Oh well, these things don't and won't last forever, just have to enjoy the moment while your in it! Max all I can say is when you fade out into the background just know I am glad to have socialized with you and shared in your incredible works here on MMi. see ya around Yankee

BTW (anyone heard from Vansmack? is he ok?)
    2011-10-24 08:45 PM
    I know what you mean, i've only been here a short while and things have changed a whole lot, but i think iP4s and iOS 5 has a chunk to do with it. but alot is due to plagiarizers and disrespecting that has been going around. I've seen too much of it in my little time. Oh well, these things don't and won't last forever, just have to enjoy the moment while your in it! Max all I can say is when you fade out into the background just know I am glad to have socialized with you and shared in your incredible works here on MMi. see ya around Yankee

BTW (anyone heard from Vansmack? is he ok?)

You see that last line pretty much sums it up bro...........where is all the others who arent around much anymore.........yeah people pop in once in a while but that's it.........a real shame and it's only gonna get worse if peeps don't get these threads rolling...........you do have your snipers and lurkers tho who are here but not lol example last night I posted a widget mod in 3ngag3d in an hour had 30dls and only 6 tys that tells me that peeps are around just in the shadows.
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-10-24 at 09:18 PM.
    2011-10-24 09:16 PM
    You see that last line pretty much sums it up bro...........where is all the others who arent around much anymore.........yeah people pop in once in a while but that's it.........a real shame and it's only gonna get worse if peeps don't get these threads rolling...........you do have your snipers and lurkers tho who are here but not lol example last night I posted a widget mod in 3ngag3d in an hour had 30dls and only 6 tys that tells me that peeps are around just in the shadows.
    Haha I realized that from the first thing I ever posted to share, it is demoralizing your one of the reason I'm still here Max,
    you've always been a good guy since i met u in Redline. Its funny though I was thinking I'm gonna disappear for awhile after Legacy drops, continue tinkering and learning stuff on my own. if everyone actually tried stuff themselves and shared, and showed their appreciation, things would be better........but for now at least, its really boring.........
    2011-10-24 09:41 PM
    Haha I realized that from the first thing I ever posted to share, it is demoralizing your one of the reason I'm still here Max,
    you've always been a good guy since i met u in Redline. Its funny though I was thinking I'm gonna disappear for awhile after Legacy drops, continue tinkering and learning stuff on my own. if everyone actually tried stuff themselves and shared, and showed their appreciation, things would be better........but for now at least, its really boring.........

Yeah dude legacy is gonna be incredible can't wait Truck and Nitz can't go wrong there.....
    2011-10-24 10:08 PM
    Been here since day 1 max and will be to the end, love your work and i have at least 1 of your mods on my phone for every set up, with the thanks and dl ratio, ive been here bugger all know bugger all and try to contribute when i can some people just dont care and there the most annoying and some just miss or forget, i even do it myself at times well thanks again max and ill be lurking(hitting thanks of course) around and waiting patiently for anything you decide to share... big ups from oz...
    2011-10-24 10:31 PM
    Well folks that does it for me in here was fun.........I'll be moddin next door in the 3ngag3d thread if y'all need me peace out!!On to the next....
    2011-10-24 10:55 PM
    I'm still using the cuba that Stratnik made for me on the ninth page and will be using it for a loooong time. Thanks Max and Stratnik.

If anyone also wants to leave a comment on my theme thread it would be apretiated, I'm struggling to even get 1 comment let alone 59 pages.
    2011-10-24 11:46 PM
    Max and iZangetsu I unfortunately have to agree with you both 100% on the way this site has changed. I was just telling Bogmat that things didn't use to be so "on edge" around here. I like seeing new people do work and Max your work is so smooth and clean that we new themers just cant help but check it out. Sad about the 30 dl's and only 6 thanx. Kinda' like our theme has 1800 views and barely 3 pages of comments only from the main team of beta people haha. Anyways thanx again to everything you both have done. And Max special thanx for providing the code so that iZang could make your cube for mine and Bogmat's theme. Everyone take care :-)
    2011-10-25 01:47 AM
1,456 ... 949575859606169 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD