Somehow something happened that all threads are quite empty... Even 3ngag3d theme which I thot would make peeps swarm there. So I think the peeps all were preoccupied with 'Occupy Wall Street' movement lol
    2011-10-25 03:24 AM
    Max and iZangetsu I unfortunately have to agree with you both 100% on the way this site has changed. I was just telling Bogmat that things didn't use to be so "on edge" around here. I like seeing new people do work and Max your work is so smooth and clean that we new themers just cant help but check it out. Sad about the 30 dl's and only 6 thanx. Kinda' like our theme has 1800 views and barely 3 pages of comments only from the main team of beta people haha. Anyways thanx again to everything you both have done. And Max special thanx for providing the code so that iZang could make your cube for mine and Bogmat's theme. Everyone take care :-)
    Couldnt of said it better +1000
    2011-10-25 03:49 AM
    This thread definitely...............me I got 1 foot out the door.............the game has changed mmi is not the same anymore finding it really hard to get motivated............threads hardly move anymore used to wake up in the morning and have to catch up on 10-20 pages of a given thread.............those days are over!!

I want to request a mod to shut down this thread also.
    Been dead for a while bro
    2011-10-25 04:11 AM
    Been dead for a while bro

You called it my dude.I remember.You were right.Unfortunately..........lol

I'm still using the cuba that Stratnik made for me on the ninth page and will be using it for a loooong time. Thanks Max and Stratnik.

If anyone also wants to leave a comment on my theme thread it would be apretiated, I'm struggling to even get 1 comment let alone 59 pages.

Well before I even decided to start a thread I already had made a ton of friends and met some really good peeps that's a good start it's very hard to just jump in and make splash as a new themer I would imagine with such a big talent pool...............I also posted like a gazzilion mods first lol
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-10-25 at 04:24 AM.
    2011-10-25 04:16 AM
    Off topic, pass a message frm Rick aka Jazzman saying Hi to all the peep here, tks
    2011-10-25 07:38 AM
    Off topic, pass a message frm Rick aka Jazzman saying Hi to all the peep here, tks
    Hey how's King Midas doing these days?
    2011-10-25 07:50 AM
    Hey how's King Midas doing these days?
    Hes doin fine start to work n had no time for MMI, tks
    2011-10-25 07:53 AM
    Hes doin fine start to work n had no time for MMI, tks
    Alright buddy thanks for relaying the message. Give him my regards
    2011-10-25 08:04 AM
    I ve been here watching these threads like a mofo but I'm on 4s traded in 4 and know I can only look in rage lol but I have purchased 3ngauge when it was in beta lol I have it on pc and looked at images

You called it my dude.I remember.You were right.Unfortunately..........lol

Well before I even decided to start a thread I already had made a ton of friends and met some really good peeps that's a good start it's very hard to just jump in and make splash as a new themer I would imagine with such a big talent pool...............I also posted like a gazzilion mods first lol

Real talk bro you been spitting the mods out like crazy. Always top notch **** to
    Much respect bro
    Last edited by jayjOka; 2011-10-25 at 08:31 AM.
    2011-10-25 08:28 AM
    +1000 ^^^^^^

On another note anyone know if the cubes are running cool on ios5 not able to test Shizz as I'm on 4s wish I'd have held out missing having the cubes on my phone also a couple of themes I'm gonna be late to the party for
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-10-25 01:27 PM
    +1000 ^^^^^^

On another note anyone know if the cubes are running cool on ios5 not able to test Shizz as I'm on 4s wish I'd have held out missing having the cubes on my phone also a couple of themes I'm gonna be late to the party for
    Hey Gunny,

im on ios 5 and my cube on the SB doesnt even show up + my lockscreen cube doesnt spin? just sits on the background.png
    2011-10-25 01:48 PM
    Agree gunny I can't handle this shix
    Much longer
    2011-10-25 02:26 PM
    Guys don't worry use alt locks for now!!As soon as untethered drops and I update I'm gonna go hard figuring it out..Ian Nicol has already helped me figure out the SSs on ios5 so that's a step in the right direction

I ve been here watching these threads like a mofo but I'm on 4s traded in 4 and know I can only look in rage lol but I have purchased 3ngauge when it was in beta lol I have it on pc and looked at images

Real talk bro you been spitting the mods out like crazy. Always top notch **** to
    Much respect bro

Good lookin Jay!!^^
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-10-31 at 01:58 PM.
    2011-10-31 01:53 PM
    Sweet just need this untethered jailbreak to drop which hopefully won't be too much longer. Why didn't I hold out lol
    2011-10-31 02:10 PM
    Yeah Craig I learned my lesson in the 3G days to hold out tethered is just annoying imho.
    2011-10-31 02:27 PM
    I'm not even tethered I wish I upgraded to the 4s on launch day thinking I'll be cool for a while until jb is out didn't think I would miss having it as much as I do
    2011-10-31 02:30 PM
    @Darrenrooster Sorry I thought I uploaded this already.
    Clocks added to weather.
    MTCUBE LS FSClockMod.zip

Max_Pa1n Customizable Cube LS-img_0068.png
    2011-10-31 06:50 PM
    Hey max, just stopped by to tell u that still enjoying what u guys do here though due to work and 4s I'm a bit out. But it's good to read the pages and feel some community here...keep in mind: ur thread was one with the fastest growth, that u should remember. There will be always lurches but remember that some of us still love what u do, and are very thankful that u are sharing your talent with us
    2011-10-31 07:09 PM
    Pretty sick bro. Great theme Must have spent a lot of time on this.
    2011-10-31 07:12 PM
    @Darrenrooster Sorry I thought I uploaded this already.
    Clocks added to weather.
    MTCUBE LS FSClockMod.zip

Max_Pa1n Customizable Cube LS-img_0068.png
    Fantastic!

thank you so much for this Bombmom, looks great
    2011-10-31 08:24 PM
1,456 ... 1050585960616270 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD