Quick note

DO NOT us jailbreakme.com it has new owners that can point to malware/virus check musclenerds twitter page for updates

Sorry for crashing your thread
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-10-07 01:31 PM
    Live on Cydia!
    2011-10-07 07:37 PM
    anyone have a good wall ??
    2011-10-07 08:16 PM
    Is there an icon PSD included? Do not see one anywhere.

If not can you post the PSD for us? Thank You!
    2011-10-07 08:37 PM
    anyone have a good wall ??
    The walls are in the wallpaper section.

Hope to see sbsettings, color keyboard & progress gear out soon sub :/ feels incomplete...
    2011-10-07 09:18 PM
    The walls are in the wallpaper section.

Hope to see sbsettings, color keyboard & progress gear out soon sub :/ feels incomplete...
    All things u have listed are add ons tp the theme and will be release shortly probably next week. the theme its self is comeplete though.

I am on vacation till Monday so won't be able to get much done.

Psds will be posted on this forum as they take up to much space when added to the package on Cydia. An Kyle (owner of mmi) has suggested to me to not include them in the actual package.

Also with iOS 5 right around th corner not sure how long sbs will last but will make a theme for I next week

Color keyboard will come first then sbs then loading screens an so on.

So what does everyone think now that u have it on your device? Comments on the ui, and icons are helpful
    2011-10-08 01:01 AM
    Great theme, just FYI sub, sbs settings now works with ios5, it was released about a week ago. Also, I'm on 4.3.3 and the iPod.app play/back/next/AirPlay buttons don't line up. Hopefully when you have time you can address that? Other than that great work!!
    2011-10-08 01:08 AM
    Great theme, just FYI sub, sbs settings now works with ios5, it was released about a week ago. Also, I'm on 4.3.3 and the iPod.app play/back/next/AirPlay buttons don't line up. Hopefully when you have time you can address that? Other than that great work!!
    Can you post a screen shot cause I'm also on same fw and it works for me. Also sbs will come next week

Glad u like the theme
    Attached Thumbnails iXLR8 HD White and Black-imageuploadedbymodmyi1318029686.376231.jpg  
    2011-10-08 01:20 AM
    I like it a lot man. Just yeah, need the color keyboard & other add Ons ha. Can't wait for em
    2011-10-08 01:44 AM
    i love the theme !!
    its also very incomplete
    i hope we get a lock and some loaders soon
    2011-10-08 07:27 AM
    i love the theme !!
    its also very incomplete
    i hope we get a lock and some loaders soon
    Thank you my friend. However the theme os VERY complete. The entire ui has been redone and everything.

Loading screens need to be done as an add on or the theme package is way to big.

There are a few selections for lock-screen wallpapers that were included with the theme.

Think of it this way when you buy a phone just cause it doesn't come with a case and screen protector doesn't make the phone incomplete. Personally for someone like me that doesn't like resorse hogging widgets this theme is all I need.

Having said that I understand the need and want for these things but they take time to get them right which I will be doing.

So again I'll state that upcoming mods and add ons will include, but not limited to:
    Custom HTML lockscreen
    Loading images
    Color keyboard
    Color mods
    Alternate framed icons
    Possible wallpaper widgets
    Sbs theme

2011-10-08 07:38 AM
    Sub whatever happened to iNovation?
    2011-10-08 07:47 AM
    Theme looks awesome! You have an idea when you would post the icon PSD? thanks!
    2011-10-08 08:16 AM
    +1 still use it now and again!!

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2011-10-08 12:01 PM
    Theme looks awesome! You have an idea when you would post the icon PSD? thanks!
    I'll be posting the psd here on Monday when I get back from vacation

Inovation was a really sad project for me. I felt it was an awesome theme but a lot of people dont and sales were so low its embarrassing.

Also went through and divorce and lost ALL my files in the mean time so I have nothing from any of my past themes.

Enter ixlr8 to "accelerate" past the past into the future
    Last edited by subywrex; 2011-10-08 at 04:15 PM.
    2011-10-08 04:12 PM
    Anyone have a good recommended font that goes good with this theme?
    Thanks.

Ps. Loving this theme so far. Can't wait for the couple of add ons I use (Colour Keyboard/SBSettings).
    Last edited by Vadrix; 2011-10-08 at 05:03 PM.
    2011-10-08 04:59 PM
    is this theme ios5 compatible? some themes are not showing phone icon themed in ios5.
    2011-10-08 05:00 PM
    Anyone have a good recommended font that goes good with this theme?
    Thanks.
    The font that was ported for uinique which is available on Cydia for free is pretty sick on all themes

is this theme ios5 compatible? some themes are not showing phone icon themed in ios5.
    It will be, but from what I heard winterboard puts the latest ios5 gm in a boot loop.

I've also heard thay the only way to get things to work is to do manual overwrites in the iPhone file structure
    2011-10-08 05:02 PM
    Yeah I've been using that font ever since I bought uinique and was maybe hoping for something new but if it's still your recommendation then maybe I'll stick with it!
    Thanks Suby you the man
    2011-10-08 05:07 PM
    I'll be posting the psd here on Monday when I get back from vacation

Inovation was a really sad project for me. I felt it was an awesome theme but a lot of people dont and sales were so low its embarrassing.

Also went through and divorce and lost ALL my files in the mean time so I have nothing from any of my past themes.

Enter ixlr8 to "accelerate" past the past into the future
    Sorry bout the divorce man. But hope you don't leave this theme Mia like iNovation. I like this theme & want all the add ons to be pushed out
    2011-10-08 08:31 PM
210 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD