<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:2px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: black text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px rgba(20, 20, 20, 0.0); -webkit-mask-image: -webkit- gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#009), to(transparent), color-stop(0.4, #009))</string>

Someone please tell me why this Info.plist isn't working. TIA
    2011-09-27 03:04 AM
    Liveclock icon please
    2011-09-27 06:56 AM
    Does anyone have a nicer SMS bg without the rainbows lol.
    2011-09-27 09:52 AM
    I would Like one with out the rainbows as well lol
    2011-09-27 12:04 PM
    I can make something sure, but you can use any image you want, just replace the "[email protected]" or "SMSBackground.png" image with a different picture, just make sure the name is the same and the size is 960x960 (HD) or 480x480 (SD.) Those images are in the main folder of the theme.
    2011-09-27 06:30 PM
    Boxii live WeatherIcon

Attached Files
    2011-09-28 01:27 AM
    [QUOTE=dutchme;6249394]Boxii live WeatherIcon

Very, very cool! Thanks so much for your support! You got some pretty good weather too!

Added to first post!
    Last edited by icstars989; 2011-09-28 at 03:44 AM.
    2011-09-28 03:40 AM
    I tried to add the icons pack on the 1st page but it came out double framed ? I've tried the bundles method and the folder method, still gave me double frame icons

Any suggestions ?
    2011-09-28 04:25 AM
    just bought this theme and love it have a problem with facebook icon not changing tho i made a folder com.facebook.Facebook and named the icon icon&[email protected] also tried naming it Icon&[email protected] but its not changing ? any ideas thnx
    2011-09-28 07:25 AM
    When someone starts making icons could I get a alt winterboard and an in$tallous icon please thanks.

just bought this theme and love it have a problem with facebook icon not changing tho i made a folder com.facebook.Facebook and named the icon icon&[email protected] also tried naming it Icon&[email protected] but its not changing ? any ideas thnx
    Go to stash/themes/boxii and make a folder called Folder in the main theme then just make one thats called Facebook.app inside then all u need to do is name the Icon.png and [email protected] Hope that helps you
    Last edited by Taintdmeat; 2011-09-28 at 01:44 PM.
    2011-09-28 01:40 PM
    I tried to add the icons pack on the 1st page but it came out double framed ? I've tried the bundles method and the folder method, still gave me double frame icons

Any suggestions ?
    In winterboard, uncheck & check Boxii main theme, that clears the cache
    2011-09-28 02:24 PM

Any suggestions ?
    You're gonna get double frames for all appstore icons unless you go to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework and rename
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

its easiest if you just add a .bak to the end of the file. so "[email protected]" If you do this however, you will lose your auto create masks, so its kind of an all or nothing deal. It looks very odd with some themed icons and others just squares. Unless someone knows of another way, that's how I've been doing it for a year or so. Sucks, but haven't found a better solution.
    2011-09-28 04:27 PM
    i haven't posted on this site in a while, i purchased this theme a few days ago and i'm loving it. it reminds me of the theme soda from the 3gs days. great job
    You're gonna get double frames for all appstore icons unless you go to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework and rename
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

its easiest if you just add a .bak to the end of the file. so "[email protected]" If you do this however, you will lose your auto create masks, so its kind of an all or nothing deal. It looks very odd with some themed icons and others just squares. Unless someone knows of another way, that's how I've been doing it for a year or so. Sucks, but haven't found a better solution.
    you could make the third party icons 118x120 like the stock and cydia icons and put them in a folder named Icons with 2 icons for each app, named the same as on the springboard with one icon having a @2x.png and one without, then turn on summerboard mode in winterboard. some say summerboard mode slows the phone but i haven't noticed it, i think it depends on how many tweaks your running.
    2011-09-28 07:43 PM
    Boxii LiveIcon (Black & White hands)

Attached Files
    2011-09-28 09:19 PM
    Please springjumps icons!!!!
    2011-09-28 09:42 PM
    i haven't posted on this site in a while, i purchased this theme a few days ago and i'm loving it. it reminds me of the theme soda from the 3gs days. great job

you could make the third party icons 118x120 like the stock and cydia icons and put them in a folder named Icons with 2 icons for each app, named the same as on the springboard with one icon having a @2x.png and one without, then turn on summerboard mode in winterboard. some say summerboard mode slows the phone but i haven't noticed it, i think it depends on how many tweaks your running.
    I too have read this and heard the same things, and used to do it this way. I only went away from using this method because all the other themes I was using at the time were shying away from it...

Please springjumps icons!!!!
    They're coming....thanks!
    2011-09-28 09:42 PM
    Thanks for the springjumps icons
    2011-09-28 09:51 PM
    OK, my final Boxii LiveIcons

Attached Files
    2011-09-29 01:35 AM
    First post updated with thanks and a couple shots of Boxii getting ready for halloween! Theres 2 more holidays coming after halloween...wonder which one gets the green light.
    2011-09-30 03:32 AM
    Boxii SC4 theme

Attached Files
    2011-10-02 12:49 AM
161 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD