Oh rly? Well thanks for all your effort dude! Changing the world... One theme at a time
    Fix mobile substrate for iOS7 ---http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=832837
    2011-10-11 10:32 PM
    they say that dream board is suppose to be the evolution of theming. in reality it is still dependent of winter board. i am really impressed with the concept. my issue is, I'm a custom kinda guy. so with winter board i have the chance to make each theme mine. of course with the awesome work of all the talented modders and icon makers here. that is why dream board does not suit me, I don't want a theme that looks like anyone's phone. and that is what i "think" dream board offers. a simple way of applying a complicated theme. I still appreciate the time and effort db themers put in. It does not look easy
    2011-10-12 12:22 AM
    you can change all the .png files and make your own icons for dreamboard!also re-theme all te icons with winterboard by just deleting or renaming the icons folder or deleting the icons..so making each theme far better than winterboard alone!
    2011-10-12 01:06 AM
    Its not rlly dependant on WB. Sure the UI is. But te rest isnt. Honestly, DB allows for more actions and other thing to work the WB and other tweaks cannot do.
    2011-10-12 05:05 AM
    Dream board sucks. I like my themes fully completely done. Not look half a** like these Db themes.
    2011-10-12 06:06 AM
    Dream board sucks. I like my themes fully completely done. Not look half a** like these Db themes.
    agree with you that it doesnt have UII but db can do some pretty sick stuff wb cant do which is why I still like it....db not even a year old yet give it time ppl will come out with some kool stuff... but i just hate these money grabbers who start and dont finish yet we pay them. we look like the idiots from as seen on tv advertisements, buying it thinking it works lol
    2011-10-12 07:32 AM
    but i just hate these money grabbers who start and dont finish yet we pay them. we look like the idiots from as seen on tv advertisements, buying it thinking it works lol
    +100000000000000000
    2011-10-12 10:32 AM
    agree with you that it doesnt have UII but db can do some pretty sick stuff wb cant do which is why I still like it....db not even a year old yet give it time ppl will come out with some kool stuff... but i just hate these money grabbers who start and dont finish yet we pay them. we look like the idiots from as seen on tv advertisements, buying it thinking it works lol
    +100000000000000000
    So are u guys hating on me?

Tbh, i've made about 7 different DreamBoard themes but i dont rock a single one of them. I still rock WinterBoard themes. I love modding them and making it feel with my own personal touch, although i am able to do so with DreamBoard due to my experience with it, i still just love the ease of modding WinterBoard themes. Just my opinion.
    2011-10-12 10:56 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD