hi Waverley73 will this be ported for ios5
    I'm not on iOS5 so unless someone else does it, no.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-10-20 10:01 AM
    Hello,

You should notify that before people buying your nice theme!

Nicos
    2011-10-20 10:11 AM
    Hello,

Nicos
    Notify what?
    2011-10-20 10:21 AM
    Non-animated weather version, for those conscious of battery usage. Will release all versions in the next 24 hours.

Looks awesome...looking forward to downloading... Thank you....
    2011-10-20 12:17 PM
    Hello,

Nicos
    If it's iOS 5 compatibility, it's notified. And you can't download the theme if you are on iOS5.
    2011-10-20 12:22 PM
    If it's iOS 5 compatibility, it's notified. And you can't download the theme if you are on iOS5.
    Where it's notified that will never port to ios5?

You release this theme in October. If anyone purchaise your theme before ios 5, use it one week and that's it?

This is fair?

Nicos
    2011-10-20 01:05 PM

You release this theme in October. If anyone purchaise your theme before ios 5, use it one week and that's it?

This is fair?

Nicos
    Dude, with all due respect just have some patience. IOS5 has hardly been out and you're demanding a theme that cost you $3 is compatible with it.....

SMFH....
    2011-10-20 01:17 PM
    Dude, with all due respect just have some patience. IOS5 has hardly been out and you're demanding a theme that cost you $3 is compatible with it.....

SMFH....
    Dude, also with respect ... i ask if will be ported. It will be ported or not?

2FF...
    2011-10-20 01:23 PM
    Hi vectranos. Buddy Waverly73 is very nice bloke. He has always helped icommunity and all of his mods are free. Not everyone does it here. Some people don't even give you their mods for donation. They just show off and make you jaleous. I wont mention names but people who have been here longer know what I am talking about. So please be patient Waverly will definitely help.
    2011-10-20 01:31 PM
    This is the nicest theme I have ever seen!!! Waiting patiently for iOS5 port!!
    2011-10-20 03:26 PM
    hi vectranos. Buddy waverly73 is very nice bloke. He has always helped icommunity and all of his mods are free. Not everyone does it here. Some people don't even give you their mods for donation. They just show off and make you jaleous. I wont mention names but people who have been here longer know what i am talking about. So please be patient waverly will definitely help.
    thank you!
    2011-10-20 03:31 PM
    @Waverley: i think ur work is amazing, thank u for all ur great mods

@Dacal: this theme is amazing, very mint
    2011-10-20 03:35 PM

2FF...

This is fair?
    Hi ! Don't worry, i'll port to iOS5 asap. I installed iOS5 on my phone today...
    Fyi, i think there is NO (ZERO) theme fully compatible with iOS5 yet.

All themers must work again

And it's fair ! I NEVER say this theme as compatible on iOS5. At contrary, i said NO (here and on Twitter). It's a fact that people wants all, immediatly... Like an untethered JB .. Be patient

First iOS 5 SS :

Chatkit sucks :/
    Last edited by Dacal; 2011-10-20 at 04:11 PM.
    2011-10-20 04:06 PM

2FF...
    Many themes will be ported to IOS 5, however, as Dacal said, there are NO themes that are fully ported to IOS 5. There are just so many theme changes involved with IOS 5. Basically you're being completely irrational by demanding something that hasn't been done yet. Be patient, and please, try to he more polite, because you sound extremely rude to me.
    2011-10-20 04:56 PM
    Many themes will be ported to IOS 5, however, as Dacal said, there are NO themes that are fully ported to IOS 5. There are just so many theme changes involved with IOS 5. Basically you're being completely irrational by demanding something that hasn't been done yet. Be patient, and please, try to he more polite, because you sound extremely rude to me.
    Hello,

My apologiez man. I never talk like this before.
    It was because of :
    "Dude, with all due respect just have some patience. IOS5 has hardly been out and you're demanding a theme that cost you $3 is compatible with it.....

SMFH...."

Nicos
    2011-10-20 05:16 PM
    Hi guys,
    Sorry for bother you with this question and please bare with me if i missed something.
    I hvae bought this beauty theme, and really like it. But im facing one problem.
    I dont have the weather (up right) and clock (down left) on my springboard only in the lockscreen.
    What have i missed here ??
    Hopefully there are someone can can tell me.
    Take care out there.
    Mega

Check that Silex HD Springboard theme is above Silex HD main theme in Winterboard.[/QUOTE]

Hi Dacal, I have same problem here.. I checked everything but I stil can't get the widget to show up on my SB.. Pls help.. Thanks..
    2011-10-20 06:37 PM
    Check that Silex HD Springboard theme is above Silex HD main theme in Winterboard.
    Hi Dacal, I have same problem here.. I checked everything but I stil can't get the widget to show up on my SB.. Pls help.. Thanks..[/QUOTE]

What firmware are you on? Also, the clock widget isn't even out, it's by Waverly, he said it should be released within a day. Make sure the sb weather is selected in winterboard as well.
    2011-10-20 07:04 PM
    Hello all,

after installing the silex Theme I get some Banner on the Lockscreen with date and Time
    How can I deactivate it ?

[RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal-img_0001.png

thanks in advance
    2011-10-20 11:07 PM
    Hello all,

after installing the silex Theme I get some Banner on the Lockscreen with date and Time
    How can I deactivate it ?

[RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal-img_0001.png

thanks in advance
    Use lockscreen clock hide
    2011-10-20 11:25 PM
    Use lockscreen clock hide

thank you !
    it works now
    2011-10-20 11:39 PM
725 ... 2101112131422 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD