Happy New Year 2012 to all from Hong Kong!

2012-01-01 05:57 AM
    Am i the only person having trouble with iProtect not having a correct icon, I ran ThemeIconMaker, it didn't work, i made extra icons in the FOLDERS section under iProtect.app and that didn't work, and it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb cause its the only icon missing lol. Any help would be great.
    2012-01-01 06:18 AM
    Happy New Year 2012 to all from Hong Kong!

Thx ! Happy new year 2012 to all !!!
    2012-01-01 06:26 PM
    Bonjour DACAL et félicitations pour ce merveilleux theme.

Une petite question pour moi, quelques icones (iBook, ProTube et Openbackup) ne s'affichent pas avec le frame Silex que tu as développé.

Y'a-t-il moyen d'appliquer le frame sur des icones standard sans redesigner de nouveaux icones ?

Merci
    2012-01-03 09:18 PM
    Salut et merci pour le compliment !! Normalement, iBook devrait être themé par défaut. Tu es en iOS 5.0.1 ? Screenshot ? Pour les autres, ce sont des applications Cydia : les icones doivent être créés manuellement...

For english users : iBooks must be themed by default... You have iOS 5.0.1 ? Screenshot ? Others applications are cydia ones, so need to make icons for them.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2012-01-03 at 11:29 PM.
    2012-01-03 11:27 PM
    [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal-img_0773.png

how come my app at springboard block the weather and the clock and it's apply every page ...what should i do ?
    2012-01-04 12:22 AM
    [RELEASED] SILEX HD - By Dacal-img_0773.png

how come my app at springboard block the weather and the clock and it's apply every page ...what should i do ?
    U need "Gridlock" from Cydia that way u can arrange the icons anyway u want them
    2012-01-04 12:25 AM
    For english users : iBooks must be themed by default... You have iOS 5.0.1 ? Screenshot ? Others applications are cydia ones, so need to make icons for them.
    Indeed Iphone 4 on ios 5.0.1
    I understand that the classical Appstore applications should be automatically themed and the cydia one should be done manually ?

I think for the iBooks case it is due to the fact that I uninstalled it and reinstalled it to correct the ios5 jb starting issue on this app. But now I confirm that I've lost the theme on that icon. What can I do to theme it again ? Howx does the autotheme system work ?

Effectevely, except iBooks all the other icons that are not themed are applications coming from cydia. Where can I find the original icons and where do I have to put the themed ones ?
    Is it also possible to easely extract the theme/shape of an existing icon (photoshop layered icon) ? Same question for loading screens ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Mano_xx; 2012-01-04 at 11:05 AM.
    2012-01-04 10:21 AM
    U need "Gridlock" from Cydia that way u can arrange the icons anyway u want them
    thanks man ~~
    2012-01-04 04:44 PM
    Nice! Looks different
    2012-01-04 05:57 PM
    Hi dacal
    I was just wandering how long it will be before silex hd will be 5.0.1 after the ip4s jb is done???
    Thanks
    2012-01-04 08:28 PM
    What a great lockscreen this is, i made myself some nice lady images..lol...

do you want to share the images ??
    2012-01-05 03:54 PM
    Hi dacal
    I was just wandering how long it will be before silex hd will be 5.0.1 after the ip4s jb is done???
    Thanks
    Hi ! it's iOS 5.0.1 compatible since the last update. I have 5.0.1 on my iPhone 4.
    2012-01-05 05:31 PM
    OK, here are widgets I've been working on the last few days. Sorry about the delay (bit of a distraction having knee surgery and all that) but here they are.

First is the forecast widget that is designed to go with the SB Weather widget that Dacal released with his theme. Just select the forecast widget above the weather widget in Winterboard and then change the Accuweather location in the configureMe.js file. It sits nicely below the existing widget to give you either 3 or 2 forecast (to change the widget to 2 day forecast just change the css file it is looking at in the configureMe.js to 'Wav73-2Day'.

TO GET THE SETUP PER THE SCREEN SHOT HAVE THE WIDGETS IN THIS ORDER IN WINTERBOARD:

Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link below)
    Silex HD Springboard.theme (comes with the official theme release by Dacal)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SBForecast.zip

Next is if you want to have the above setup as well as an analog clock with calendar just download the below two widgets and have them selected in Winterboard in this order:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link above)

LINKS:

Silex Wav73-DayDate.zip
    Silex Wav73-Analog.zip

Finally, if you wanted to have a version of the weather widget that isn't animated (without UniAW3) then use this widget instead of the one that came with the release (this also has the 2 or 3 day forecast option as well).

TO GET THE SETUP PER THE SCREEN SHOT HAVE THE WIDGETS IN THIS ORDER IN WINTERBOARD:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim (download link below)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim.zip

3 Day Forecast

2 Day Forecast

Many thanks to Ian Nicoll who first coded the HD analog clock (this mod uses that code) as well as the original makers of the iWeather Widget that is free on Cydia for the forecast weather.

PLEASE NOTE: To get the above widgets to fit I use Iconoclasm 'FiveRows Improved (by Keyaku)' setup along with Gridlock (both available on Cydia).

Enjoy!!
    thanks, the 3 day weather forecast is verry nice, but cant get my local weather, jelling or billund denmark.
    need som help

OK, here are widgets I've been working on the last few days. Sorry about the delay (bit of a distraction having knee surgery and all that) but here they are.

First is the forecast widget that is designed to go with the SB Weather widget that Dacal released with his theme. Just select the forecast widget above the weather widget in Winterboard and then change the Accuweather location in the configureMe.js file. It sits nicely below the existing widget to give you either 3 or 2 forecast (to change the widget to 2 day forecast just change the css file it is looking at in the configureMe.js to 'Wav73-2Day'.

Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link below)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SBForecast.zip

Next is if you want to have the above setup as well as an analog clock with calendar just download the below two widgets and have them selected in Winterboard in this order:

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link below)
    Silex Wav73-SBForecast (download link above)

LINKS:

Silex Wav73-DayDate.zip
    Silex Wav73-Analog.zip

Finally, if you wanted to have a version of the weather widget that isn't animated (without UniAW3) then use this widget instead of the one that came with the release (this also has the 2 or 3 day forecast option as well).

Silex Wav73-DayDate (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-Anaglog (download link above)
    Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim (download link below)

LINK: Silex Wav73-SB-Non-Anim.zip

3 Day Forecast

2 Day Forecast

Many thanks to Ian Nicoll who first coded the HD analog clock (this mod uses that code) as well as the original makers of the iWeather Widget that is free on Cydia for the forecast weather.

PLEASE NOTE: To get the above widgets to fit I use Iconoclasm 'FiveRows Improved (by Keyaku)' setup along with Gridlock (both available on Cydia).

Enjoy!!
    thanks, the 3 day weather forecast is verry nice, but cant get my local weather, jelling or billund denmark.
    need som help
    Last edited by sju; 2012-01-05 at 08:28 PM.
    2012-01-05 08:23 PM
    Does the forecast weather widget only work if you have the HD Springboard theme? I and using the SD theme on my 3GS.

I installed it and put everything in the order suggested in Winderboard, but only the analog clock shows. The weather forecast widget does not show.
    2012-01-07 11:33 PM
    Does the forecast weather widget only work if you have the HD Springboard theme? I and using the SD theme on my 3GS.

I installed it and put everything in the order suggested in Winderboard, but only the analog clock shows. The weather forecast widget does not show.

Nevermind, I found the replacement widget file on Page 17. This theme is so awesome. Thank you to all involved in making it.
    2012-01-08 08:16 PM
    Looks totally awesome bro! Especially the keyboard, very hot.
    2012-01-09 01:56 AM
    I have the right set up in winterboard, i am on 5.0.1 ip4 and the forecast widget does not show up any suggestions? Love the weather widget very clean and sharp
    2012-01-09 03:40 AM
    Is there a fix for when you're viewing a folder and your original user background shows?
    2012-01-09 07:09 AM
    Is there a fix for when you're viewing a folder and your original user background shows?
    You can use folder enhancer.
    2012-01-09 12:38 PM
725 ... 16242526272836 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD