What I don't get is... if they truly feel they have freedom of speech to say whatever they want online, they why use a fake 2nd account?
    +1...I know that's really weak...

I know for sure the homies Truck and K are on the level! Will definitely be down with this!

...btw DreamBoard is cool too...
    2011-10-25 05:46 AM
    +1...I know that's really weak...

I know for sure the homies Truck and K are on the level! Will definitely be down with this!

...btw DreamBoard is cool too...
    +1x2 :P

What I don't get is... if they truly feel they have freedom of speech to say whatever they want online, they why use a fake 2nd account?
    they obviously think they have a "rep" on their other account....and dont wanna hurt it :P
    2011-10-25 05:47 AM
    Cowards. That pretty much sums it up.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-10-25 05:49 AM
    I dont get if they dont like it why they spend so much time in the thread letting everyone know.....
    2011-10-25 05:55 AM
    Legacy - Iconset Preview

#eli7e revived me
    2011-10-25 05:55 AM
    Now look me in the eye and call that generic!!
    2011-10-25 05:56 AM
    Anonymouse.org
    hide your IP and even fake it if you're smart enoph to put your IP in any country state or even city.

but you guys are smart an got me.

i like the fact that everyone jumped on the same boat and bashed on so called master K.

why would you use an icon in a preview that you're not going to use in a theme?
    is it just me or is that silly.
    2011-10-25 05:59 AM
    The photos icon is actually an image of a high quality picture of a sunflower. I felt the "photos" app icon should really exemplify the type of high quality shots the phone can make. However, it is definitely subject to change.

The safari icon was actually made from a free-to-use PSD.

Other than those two, the rest were made from scratch and I started working on these babies yesterday, so I've been working my tail off since then.

Anonymouse.org
    hide your IP and even fake it if you're smart enoph to put your IP in any country state or even city.

i like the fact that everyone jumped on the same boat and bashed on so called master K.

On twitter I made it known that the icons in that preview were used to show how the auto-create icons would be like.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2011-10-25 at 06:02 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-10-25 06:00 AM
    Anonymouse.org

It is just you that is silly. You're the one wasting you time with all this negative energy and hating. Just start enjoying life mate - let it gooooooooooo.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-10-25 06:02 AM
    My eyeballs just melted.
    2011-10-25 06:02 AM
    The troll can't get to me. I watched how these things work. I'm prepared.

As long as he doesn't say anything about Steve Jobs having owned a PC, I shouldn't blow up.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-10-25 06:04 AM
    Legacy - Iconset Preview

First off Lmfaoo @ your trolls K. I only hope that one day I can have a troll for myself 😁
    icons look bangin!!
    2011-10-25 06:07 AM
    Steve Jobs is the biggest thief ever known so far of our time, a Pirate that stole ideas and called it his.

yes thank you for the " i " family, but really come on, the mouse, the click and drag, the whole idea of the tablet ! the guy is a joke. RIP on his soul but a joke none the less.
    2011-10-25 06:16 AM
    Steve Jobs is the biggest thief ever known so far of our time, a Pirate that stole ideas and called it his.

yes thank you for the " i " family, but really come on, the mouse, the click and drag, the whole idea of the tablet ! the guy is a joke. RIP on his soul but a joke none the less.
    Ban this f***er right now.

That is all.
    #eli7e revived me
    2011-10-25 06:21 AM
    first off lmfaoo @ your trolls k. I only hope that one day i can have a troll for myself 😁
    icons look bangin!!
    rotfl!!
    2011-10-25 06:22 AM
    Ban this f***er right now.

That is all.

i think YOU should be banned for using profanity lmao

and they can't ban me, they can't even catch my real IP lmao
    2011-10-25 06:26 AM
    steve jobs is the biggest thief ever known so far of our time, a pirate that stole ideas and called it his.

Yes thank you for the " i " family, but really come on, the mouse, the click and drag, the whole idea of the tablet ! The guy is a joke. Rip on his soul but a joke none the less.
    @llort ?
    2011-10-25 06:27 AM
    Finally found a theme that'll look sexy for the iOS 5
    2011-10-25 06:34 AM
    Post 200!
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-10-25 06:34 AM
    master K
    did your friends the mods figure out where i am now?
    i was in the US first, then the UK, then France, and now I'm in Germany.
    so where am i?
    lets play wheres Waldo haha
    2011-10-25 06:39 AM
16,031 ... 891011122060110510 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD