User Tag List

He done the same at the beginning of the thread with a weather widget just because it's different code doesn't change anything if the idea is someone else's originally doesn't hurt to credit in my opinion.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-12-24 01:49 AM
    i had a bit of time and i could make this lockscreen... not awesome but :S

Thanks to all legacy team (special to the wallpaper creators)

/* the big image is a SS */
    /* It contains 24 wallpapers that change every hour (no slideshow) */

-
    Schnedi do you think you could PLEASE help me. I want to put the stock ios clock and date in the top rectangle, instead of the weather wideget and date widget is there anyway you could help me out with this. I keep screwing it up.
    2011-12-24 01:52 AM
    Some things will never change....
    2011-12-24 01:53 AM
    Some things will never change....
    Thats not entirely true bro!!..............#DMD=GameChanger
    2011-12-24 02:13 AM
    Have updated my facebook Mod for the new Facebook update adding lots more images still HD, SD & iPad ready

Legacy Facebook High dB mod.theme.zip

Ive been meanin to send this 4 a while it my Legacy UIImages Mod which includes missing UI from the theme full credits to K.Nitsua as a few off the images r from the theme just renamed to missing UI in the theme but also made quite alot of this mod myself

This will just give legacy that extra bit of UI to make it a lil better then the already amazing theme

There can never be enough UI lol

It also themes Modmyi Appstore app top n bottom bars

Includes Keyboard magnifying UI
    ProgressBar UI
    Fixed status bar UI for iOS 4 so we get the new UI iOS 5 people have had
    UIButtonBarInfo
    UIScrollerIndicators
    Full UITinted stuff
    Loads of top n bottoms bars so the pretty much all apps you go on they will be themed like photos apps 4 examples
    And alot more

Enjoy

Hope you all have a great christmas dont get to drunk
    Legacy UI High dB mod.theme.zip

Nice your getting ahead of me lol! if you want i can look things over and maybe tweak things a little and add to the main package if you like
    2011-12-24 02:13 AM
    I still would really like it as a springboard widget for this theme...the shnedi moddeD version that is can someone help me with that?
    The entire widget in spring board?
    2011-12-24 02:17 AM
    Thats not entirely true bro!!..............#DMD=GameChanger
    That's why I said some
    DMD ---> BAM! Good times with all y'all peeps.
    Merry Christmas btw Brother!
    Have a great Holiday with your little ones.
    I won't be here much till after this weekend starting right about now
    2011-12-24 02:19 AM
    Nice your getting ahead of me lol! if you want i can look things over and maybe tweak things a little and add to the main package if you like
    I've been tellin u guys this since day 1 lol ye that's fine man would give the theme that extra edge when comes to UI

Can never be enough UI
    2011-12-24 02:21 AM
    The entire widget in spring board?
    No just the top one
    2011-12-24 02:24 AM
    Merry Christmas to all y'all other cool peeps who celebrate it!
    Just in case I'm not back....busy busy next two days.
    2011-12-24 02:25 AM
    Merry Xmas to you and yours Durb!
    2011-12-24 02:37 AM
    That's why I said some
    DMD ---> BAM! Good times with all y'all peeps.
    Merry Christmas btw Brother!
    Have a great Holiday with your little ones.
    I won't be here much till after this weekend starting right about now
    Thank you my brother!!Same to you and the fam!!...........and a happy healthy one to all the other Legaciers out there dont drink too much this weekend yall lol!!
    and I wont be around much anymore myself starting right about now lol
    2011-12-24 02:38 AM
    2011-12-24 02:42 AM
    You bro! #DMD

Schnedi do you think you could PLEASE help me. I want to put the stock ios clock and date in the top rectangle, instead of the weather wideget and date widget is there anyway you could help me out with this. I keep screwing it up.
    Rename your LockBackground.html and put this in its place name it LockBackground.html

Link---> http://db.tt/VW9ThGDk

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-12-24 at 02:46 AM.
    2011-12-24 02:44 AM
    I've been tellin u guys this since day 1 lol ye that's fine man would give the theme that extra edge when comes to UI

Can never be enough UI
    ya its kinda tough when you have 3 people working on things. im not sure how much of that ryan actually has in the works as he is the one that ports and makes things compatible for all firmwares. but i know some of that i missed but planed to come back to it after we give everyone enough to play with
    2011-12-24 02:51 AM
    Merry Xmax mmi
    2011-12-24 02:57 AM
    No just the top one
    And backgrounds too?
    2011-12-24 02:59 AM
    Just want to wish a Merry Christmas to all my Mmi friends...you all are great community.....Christmas duties call....so gotta run...take care and enjoy holidays....
    2011-12-24 03:03 AM
    ya its kinda tough when you have 3 people working on things. im not sure how much of that ryan actually has in the works as he is the one that ports and makes things compatible for all firmwares. but i know some of that i missed but planed to come back to it after we give everyone enough to play with
    Well am always here to help n can test on loads of firmware's n iPad still waitin on alot 4 that mite starting modding that more
    2011-12-24 03:07 AM

try the file attached. replace the one you have.
    open folder Private -> Extract Folder Walls and put it with in the main folder (with the htmls)
    delete folder Private
    2011-12-24 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD