User Tag List

K. That looks great! Would definitely donate again for that bro! Bravo!!

D1ll1nger my bro any way you can tell me if that font is available for phone? The one you use for carrier? Thx a ton bro!
    2012-01-09 01:09 AM
    Dunno something about the mail icon Im not really feeling K...........cant quite put my finger on it.........could just be that the other 2 look so freaken mint they trump the mail icon lol not sure but still awesome work so far looking forward
    2012-01-09 01:16 AM
    It's from Jade and definitely worth buying on its own.
    2012-01-09 01:28 AM
    Twilight 3volution mail app would go hot with this!!!!!

Austin....Let us know when we can start donating for Part "S"
    2012-01-09 01:29 AM
    Revolutionary K,
    When does Beta Tesing start?
    Tennis is my life..
    And secondly, my passion for Apple devices..

2012-01-09 01:33 AM

I liked the cydia icon concept I had made for Legacy already, just spiced it up for LegacyS
    #eli7e revived me
    2012-01-09 01:41 AM
    Does anyone know If circleD font had been ported for iPhone? Thanks
    2012-01-09 01:52 AM
    Jazz can you please share this theme with me? This is insane!
    2012-01-09 02:19 AM
    Hey K I'm running the light blue mod and the key pad for unlocking the phone seems to still be in Cyan.

Can't upload screenie cause the modmy app is not working

w.a.i?
    k?
    2012-01-09 02:21 AM
    The S stands 4 sick

this is the version ill be using defo the main theme still my fav out of all other version untill i saw this wow
    2012-01-09 02:23 AM
    My opinion (taste) is that all of the icons should have a splash of color in them. The black-on-black can be a little hard on middle-aged eyes . Great work though, as usual. And I will be donating, as usual regardless.

My opinion (taste) is that all of the icons should have a splash of color in them. The black-on-black can be a little hard on middle-aged eyes . Great work though, as usual. And I will be donating, as usual regardless.
    2012-01-09 02:55 AM
    I would like this. However, I see that it was asked to be taken down as I guess it was to be used in the theme. I just upgraded to pro, but the lockscreen for pro doesn't change to weather when touched. Also, what code do I need to change/alter to remove the gradient animations? I just want the time/date bar and unlock button. TIA.

this is an Animated and Interactive lockscreen with clock and weather. in first place you will see the clock and date, just touch it and Weather will appear

Credits to K.Nitsua (of course), and Jon Raasch for part of the CODE

VERSION 1.1 FOR IOS4 AND iOS5

Download LS Legacy Touch 1.1 iOS4 and 5

to change weather info:

- Search your city in weather.com and copy the code (in the address bar)

- Open ClockWeather.html (in the theme) and search line

and replace that code with your and enjoy!!

/* thanks to @apnottingham19 for test it */

-
    2012-01-09 04:13 AM

I liked the cydia icon concept I had made for Legacy already, just spiced it up for LegacyS
    Spectacular
    2012-01-09 04:24 AM
    K, for some reason when using the color keyboard with biteSMS from the lock screen, theres a little glitch. No number pad show up. I don't have an issue with other color keyboard themes that I have. Just wanted to see if you were aware and if anybody else is having the same issue.[Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-photo.png
    2012-01-09 04:25 AM
    Wow I thought I was alone lol. I was afraid to comment too. I have the same feeling k. Iove the music icon and Cydia. But one thing that I like and I'm sure many others do, is the uniqueness of every icon with different colors or something but still fit the theme. I know it's only a couple icons but that's how I felt. Still amazing though don't get me wrong lol but that's just my 2 cents.

On the other note, if u guys want you should check out BlurriedNCBackground from Cydia for notification center. I think it makes it looks nice.
    2012-01-09 04:34 AM

impressive
    2012-01-09 04:45 AM
    sure..

its called teardrop...

uuups that was wrong. its DroidLogo indeed

K. That looks great! Would definitely donate again for that bro! Bravo!!

D1ll1nger my bro any way you can tell me if that font is available for phone? The one you use for carrier? Thx a ton bro!
    @D1LL1NG3R
    2012-01-09 05:48 AM
    this is an Animated and Interactive lockscreen with clock and weather. in first place you will see the clock and date, just touch it and Weather will appear

Credits to K.Nitsua (of course), and Jon Raasch for part of the CODE

VERSION 1.1 FOR IOS4 AND iOS5

Download LS Legacy Touch 1.1 iOS4 and 5

to change weather info:

- Search your city in weather.com and copy the code (in the address bar)

- Open ClockWeather.html (in the theme) and search line

and replace that code with your and enjoy!!

/* thanks to @apnottingham19 for test it */

-

Hey- Is there anyway I can get a download link for this LS? Would really love to use this!

TIA
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst
    2012-01-09 05:51 AM
    My opinion (taste) is that all of the icons should have a splash of color in them
    +1
    2012-01-09 06:10 AM
    Nice work guy's and i see we might be having the A5 Jailbreak sooner than we think so that's good news whoop whoop lol, i've updated my iP4S to 5.0.1 and put it back in it's box till then

Here's what i'm rocking today & i'm changing my setup/style more time's than i do my underwear lol
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

and here is my WallpaperIconShadow as requested by @dadyajie glad you like it's the same version of what i made for FoRzaXTD by @XXPrem #bAdGB it seems to look and work ok

DL:- Legacy-Icon Shadow.theme.zip

Thanks for the Thanks ppl much appreciated
    Tks buddy
    2012-01-09 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD