User Tag List

I would like this. However, I see that it was asked to be taken down as I guess it was to be used in the theme. I just upgraded to pro, but the lockscreen for pro doesn't change to weather when touched. Also, what code do I need to change/alter to remove the gradient animations? I just want the time/date bar and unlock button. TIA.
    +1
    Tennis is my life..
    And secondly, my passion for Apple devices..

2012-01-09 05:17 AM
    This is beautiful K. Back in Black.. I think I agree with the few concerning just a hint of color so as to keep with the Legacy feel of things. Just from those 4 icons though I'm psyched to donate to a (crossed fingers) beta. 😃 *Patiently waiting.*
    2012-01-09 06:00 AM
    How's Legacy S's Progress going K?

Release within the next 3 weeks?
    Tennis is my life..
    And secondly, my passion for Apple devices..

2012-01-09 06:30 AM
    I would like this. However, I see that it was asked to be taken down as I guess it was to be used in the theme. I just upgraded to pro, but the lockscreen for pro doesn't change to weather when touched. Also, what code do I need to change/alter to remove the gradient animations? I just want the time/date bar and unlock button. TIA.
    K. want to use this LS for this theme, thats the reason it was taken down and no download link was available.

Sorry, you guys have to wait until he released it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's Legacy S's Progress going K?

Release within the next 3 weeks?
    from K.s last beta mail...

"Legacy S is nearly ready for Alpha testing. Truckinlow is done with his end of the work and I've slowly started my end. We are hoping to start beta testing for this VERY soon. More info on that to come."

its done when its done

and yes im ready for donate again for this beauty

elilab
    Last edited by elilab; 2012-01-09 at 07:06 AM.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2012-01-09 06:52 AM
    thx to rebournr for the wall
    this is my ipod for
    today
    http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7...6100326009.jpg
    2012-01-09 09:26 AM
    These icons say they are sick.

They look good, I can not wait for the release of all.
    2012-01-09 09:32 AM
    Legacy S looks amazing !

The icons look maybe too dark...I mean if you didn't put the "mail" label, I didn't find for what app it is.
    Or maybe we must wait and see what it can gives on a springboard with the UI....
    But for sure I will donate again for this "new" theme. The return of the black !
    2012-01-09 10:12 AM
    Hey guys, where do I change my notification bg?
    2012-01-09 03:22 PM
    This is me for today.. Credit and thanks go to Jazz for the wall, Schnedi for the weather mod and the creator of the straight line calendar theme. Big thanks to Chevymusclecar and Gunny for answering all of my noob questions and helping me with coding.

[Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-img_0301.png

McNeil
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2012-01-09 04:03 PM
    thanks shnedi for the clock[Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-photo.png
    2012-01-09 04:37 PM
    thanks dude.
    2012-01-09 04:49 PM
    good evening everyone and congratulations to the creator of this widget
    2012-01-09 05:36 PM
    Wow..Love the new icon!!! Can't wait.
    here's mine atm. Thanks to Ian Schnedi and MAX

kai gui cho simon cai safari icon voi cai light o duoi cai icon di
    2012-01-09 05:37 PM
    Wow..Love the new icon!!! Can't wait.
    here's mine atm. Thanks to Ian Schnedi and MAX
    **removed images***
    Any chance of getting this in the pink mod? Or possibly the .psd so I could do it myself? Also, it's been hella long since I've been here but did you mod those icons yourself, I love them? Any chance for the .psd? I really want to change those pink... thank you in advance.
    2012-01-09 06:40 PM

I like this wall. Simple.
    2012-01-09 06:51 PM
    edit: I mean does anyone know a way to display the lockscreen clock and song name while music is playing only?
    Last edited by shortysos7; 2012-01-09 at 07:45 PM.
    2012-01-09 07:16 PM
    k?
    Would really need to see a screenshot to understand. Can you upload it using your desktop/laptop instead?
    #eli7e revived me
    2012-01-09 07:39 PM
    Would really need to see a screenshot to understand. Can you upload it using your desktop/laptop instead?
    This is what I think he's talking about.I'm using the Hot Pink mod. The keypad is still cyan. [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-photo-copy.png[Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-photo.png
    The second is what shows up when I'm using the color keyboard with the biteSMS lock code from the lock screen. No number pad shows up.
    2012-01-09 08:09 PM
    Was this wall paper apart of one of color mods? I really like it.
    2012-01-09 09:31 PM
    This is what I think he's talking about.I'm using the Hot Pink mod. The keypad is still cyan. [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-photo-copy.png[Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team-photo.png
    The second is what shows up when I'm using the color keyboard with the biteSMS lock code from the lock screen. No number pad shows up.
    that bite sms quick compose passcode bug with the colour keyboard the same bug as the lockdown pro bug i emailed k about it n he said he would have a look not sure if he got the chance yet tho
    2012-01-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD