User Tag List

Ok for the umpteenth time lol open the javascript folder and rename the Weather folder to anything other than Weather ie Weather1 or whatever................If you read thru the thread instead of just seeing and dlding the mod youd know this already
    !!
    2012-01-15 06:19 PM
    It means that if you would have read on a little further instead of just seeing the mod your question was answered several times!!
    ok thanks for the answer
    2012-01-15 06:19 PM
    ok thanks for the answer
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6367911

!!

ooooops
    @D1LL1NG3R
    2012-01-15 06:23 PM
    This is the kinda chiz that pisses me off. Just out right blatant attention seeking nonsense. It will be a week before any of this gets done, if not two. And everybody knows it. And ill save you the excuses because I know your the only creator with a family and a job or that goes to school. Blah Blah Blah.
    Dont forget bro this is gonna be a year long project!!!
    2012-01-15 06:24 PM
    Things I noticed is no thanks is hit for fresh mods everyone post. SMH I don't know why that happens...I'm like damn! I'll get 100+ downloads a dozen or two thanks but rarely if ever from theme creator #justsayin
    2012-01-15 06:25 PM
    ok thanks for the answer
    Thats ok pal Im guilty of this sometimes myself we just gotta do a better job of reading on a little further instead of just blind downloading lol
    2012-01-15 06:25 PM
    hey i appreciate everyones work! im just quite as im not able to hang in the thread like some. im thankful for everyones hard work and the attention given to this thread!
    2012-01-15 06:28 PM
    Things I noticed is no thanks is hit for fresh mods everyone post. SMH I don't know why that happens...I'm like damn! I'll get 100+ downloads a dozen or two thanks but rarely if ever from theme creator #justsayin
    Im no creator Chevdog and I prolly never will be but Ill thank you broham!!!You know we likes us some chevy mods!!
    2012-01-15 06:29 PM
    Dont forget bro this is gonna be a year long project!!!
    Lol, marketing at its finest! I'm over it. Bring on Breed!
    2012-01-15 06:30 PM
    i think that always happens :s

i get dozens of downloads too and few thanks!! anyway i think we don't have to worry about that!! we have to do it for thankful users
    2012-01-15 06:31 PM
    Thats ok pal Im guilty of this sometimes myself we just gotta do a better job of reading on a little further instead of just blind downloading lol
    It's all right. The problem is my poor english, and too many times I don't understand exactly every post. Thank's for your help as always
    2012-01-15 06:31 PM
    also a downside to being a creator i rarely get to sit back and play with mods that are created it kinda sucks :/
    2012-01-15 06:33 PM
    Very nice schnedi, ive been collecting and cycling through a lot of lockscreens I have seen in this thread, if you release this I think it could be the one I settle with on my 4s when its jailbroken soon.

i made this with UniAW but just the info. no images, no animations.... i don't like the background but.... (i couldn't attach the files) i did 2 versions: normal and with SS
    and the PSD

thanks to marco29

Download LS UniAW5 NoSS
    Download LS UniAW5 SS
    PSD

/* to make changes open UniAW/Config and will see the UniAW.css and Setup.js... (at least you know what you are doing don't touch the other file) */

-
    2012-01-15 06:35 PM
    also a downside to being a creator i rarely get to sit back and play with mods that are created it kinda sucks :/
    Your good Truck, man only reason some of us are hanging around is for your dark UI. My guess is it was done long ago. But we gotta wait on the puppet master. To bad I can't just drop you a ten spot and cop that Chiz. Would do it gladly.
    2012-01-15 06:36 PM
    Indeed. Do it for us respectfull peoples ^^
    It's only normal to say thnx
    And i do this by writing not that thnx button
    ( I'm on mobile And staying that way )
    But again Thank you aaaaaaall!!
    2012-01-15 06:36 PM
    Luckily I have a bot that auto-thanks peeps
    2012-01-15 06:38 PM
    Your good Truck, man only reason some of us are hanging around is for your dark UI. My guess is it was done long ago. But we gotta wait on the puppet master. To bad I can't just drop you a ten spot and cop that Chiz. Would do it gladly.
    k has alot going on and probably bit off more than he could chew with what he wants to do. we are making icons for legacy-s and its not an easy task. but he is really trying to push legacy elite out for you guys at the same time.

ill post up some screenshots in a few of Legacy-S just to keep you guys pumped!
    2012-01-15 06:39 PM
    It means that if you would have read on a little further instead of just seeing the mod your question was answered several times!!
    he is probably lazy to step back some pages lol
    2012-01-15 06:40 PM
    im also very indifferent about the thanks button. it kind of you of those things were you damned if you do damned if you dont so i have sort of taken steves stance on the whole thing.
    2012-01-15 06:48 PM
    im also very indifferent about the thanks button. it kind of you of those things were you damned if you do damned if you dont so i have sort of taken steves stance on the whole thing.
    Hey Truck.... Instead of "Thanks" button, just smoke it with us because you dont give a ****!
    2012-01-15 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD