User Tag List

Hi, I have a Jailbroken ipod touch. It was Jailbroken on 4.2.1 originally before anything went wrong (tethered). But when I tried to upgrade it on redsn0w to version 4.3.5 it displayed the “no successful download after 60000ms error”. It is now stuck on a start up loop and won’t boot up.
    I have tried many ways to reboot it. I’ve booted tethered through the redsnow application on Mac and pc. I have put in recovery mode and DFU mode and tried to restore on itunes. I have tried to re-jailbreak it on Blackra1n and redsn0w to both versions 4.3.5 and 4.2.1 on PC and Mac. I have tried bypassing apples signature server to Jay Freeman’s (creator of cydia) server. But this didn’t work either. I looked up the 60000ms download error and I was told to disable Firewall for redsn0w and check the connections. I did this but again it failed.
    If you have any other ideas on how to restore to any usable state please say. I don’t mind if I loose any apps or data. I’ll try to answer any questions about it.
    Cheers
    2011-10-24 08:38 PM
    You may be using the older version of redsn0w. For PC, ensure you set redsn0w in Xp > sp2 compatibility mode.
    Since you are getting tethered jailbreak at 4.3.5, you might as well go for IOS 5 to benefit from the new features.
    2011-10-24 08:51 PM
    I have tried the new version of redsn0w too on pc and mac
    2011-10-25 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD