Just finish liveclock and hopefully every1 will be ok with it for now until some1 else make a better one. If you don't like the color on the clock, please let me know. I just want something different, hehehe.

Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-10-25 at 10:58 PM.
    2011-10-25 10:42 PM
    Amazing icons!!!
    Amazing sbsettings!!!
    Amazing team!!!

What else???
    I am on iph4S. No jailbreak. And I hate to see such a good theme and cannot put it on my phone...

So sad I am...
    2011-10-25 10:52 PM
    Amazing icons!!!
    Amazing sbsettings!!!
    Amazing team!!!

What else???
    I am on iph4S. No jailbreak. And I hate to see such a good theme and cannot put it on my phone...

So sad I am...
    Wow, Zooropalg is stopping by. Thank you very much, bro.
    2011-10-25 10:53 PM
    Hey all
    I'll work out a lockscreen this weekend but I'll have to send to a few people to test as I don't have any JB at the moment. It will definitely work on 4.3.3 and below but not sure about ios5.
    I'm on a 4S so until that's jailbroken I don't get to enjoy these icons at all.
    Such a shame, they are incredibly done.
    SkyGuy, GoldWave, Chevy, Cukhiem and Rebourne will get a link when I do the lock to try out.

Sorry Im not posting much on here either. Not feeling MMi lately
    If you need me, best place to find me is Twitter @Durben
    I have the 4s as well so I can't test anything either.

Note: I'm planning on using the icon PSD to see if I can get a frame to work around the 4s "stock" wallpaper look.

A few of you know what I'm talking about if you follow me on Twitter: SkyGuy5 Twitter
    2011-10-25 10:56 PM
    Def do that Jon
    I'll see a psd in DB then?
    2011-10-25 11:05 PM
    Hopefully they will come out with JB soon, so you guys can join us and help us make awesome widgets to keep this thread alive.
    2011-10-25 11:23 PM
    Update later tonite, heres whats on the update
    Liveclock icon by Cukhiem
    sms chatkit
    put more good stuf inside the co.apple.springboard
    2011-10-25 11:33 PM
    I'm not counting on a fast JB. A tip I got over a week ago was stated as a JB for the 4S but ended up being a "semi tethered" *cough* fix for ios5 on the 4
    But yeah, hopefully it's soon.
    2011-10-25 11:33 PM
    Hopefully they will come out with JB soon, so you guys can join us and help us make awesome widgets to keep this thread alive.
    somehow I doubt this thread will die off too soon
    2011-10-26 12:06 AM
    just crawled out of my cave to say nice work on this theme i dig it!
    2011-10-26 12:20 AM
    LiveClock Icon are on post one

just crawled out of my cave to say nice work on this theme i dig it!
    thanks for dropping by truck big fan of ur work and your kindness
    2011-10-26 12:41 AM
    thanks bud. love that you went the charity route. im probably going to make my every third theme a charity theme
    2011-10-26 01:00 AM
    thanks bud. love that you went the charity route. im probably going to make my every third theme a charity theme
    yeah its great to be able to help others

Hope been Updated with few extras n add on, its on first post
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-10-26 at 01:14 AM.
    2011-10-26 01:01 AM
    One more wallpaper with a banner:

A couple wallpapers for 4s phones that are stock:

2011-10-26 01:23 AM
    Here is the clock and day/date widgets. These work in IOS 5 (what I'm on) and should work on IOS 4 but they haven't been tested. I have kept the day/date seperate from the clock as I am big on flexibility. Also, I am on a 5 row setup using Iconoclasm so to have it fit you'll need to have this (4 or 5 columns are both fine). To have it the same as my screen shot have both selected in Winterboard in this order:

Hope Wav73-DayDate
    Hope Wav73-Analog

LINKS:

Hope Wav73-DayDate.zip

Hope Wav73-Analog.zip

Once again, many thanks to Ian Nicoll who first coded the HD analog clock for the iphone and who's code is utilised here. Also many thanks to cukhiem and ReBourne for creating this thread/theme and doing it all for charity. If you haven't yet please pay whatever you can to either the charity on the first post or whoever you feel really needs it. I feel privileged to be able to contribute in my small way to this.

Enjoy!
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-10-26 01:48 AM
    This theme is great! But the cause is even better! Definately love the detail in the theme, but will have to pay it forwards a bit. Thank you guys very much for having such big hearts. The world needs more people like you
    2011-10-26 02:12 AM
    Looking great guys, thank you.
    BTW which one is the SLicker font ?
    2011-10-26 02:14 AM
    Here is the clock and day/date widgets. These work in IOS 5 (what I'm on) and should work on IOS 4 but they haven't been tested. I have kept the day/date seperate from the clock as I am big on flexibility. Also, I am on a 5 row setup using Iconoclasm so to have it fit you'll need to have this (4 or 5 columns are both fine). To have it the same as my screen shot have both selected in Winterboard in this order:

Hope Wav73-DayDate
    Hope Wav73-Analog

LINKS:

Hope Wav73-DayDate.zip

Hope Wav73-Analog.zip

Once again, many thanks to Ian Nicoll who first coded the HD analog clock for the iphone and who's code is utilised here. Also many thanks to cukhiem and ReBourne for creating this thread/theme and doing it all for charity. If you haven't yet please pay whatever you can to either the charity on the first post or whoever you feel really needs it. I feel privileged to be able to contribute in my small way to this.

Enjoy!
    Glen, you rock!

Man I wish I was free from the jail cell! These icons are sick!
    2011-10-26 02:32 AM
    Looking great guys, thank you.
    BTW which one is the SLicker font ?
    its on cydia and also its on the first post

Hope Wav73-DayDate
    Hope Wav73-Analog

LINKS:

Hope Wav73-DayDate.zip

Hope Wav73-Analog.zip

Enjoy!
    this looks great bro n thank you
    2011-10-26 02:42 AM
    ^^^ we are so honored and overwhelming to have many great modders and theme creators help us out. Thank you all for very kind words and your supports.
    2011-10-26 03:06 AM
1,806 ... 234561454 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD