does anyone know why my undocked plist doesnt theme? Or when it does only a couple labels are themed?
    2011-11-21 09:41 AM
    Awesome thanks for all your feed back and Thanks much appreciated Thank You.
    Here's my setup at the moment i keep changing it and trying new setup's but i always come back to this setup
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Facebook is below and there's 2 versions so it's upto you which 1 you want to use :- There's a Dark and Light version and are named accordingly, if you want the Dark version just delete the -Dark so you'll just have a folder called Facebook.app and then place this "Facebook.app" folder in the main theme's "Folders" folder

Dark Facebook :-[IMG][/IMG]

Light Facebook :-[IMG][/IMG]

Both versions are in the DL :- Hope Facebook.zip

Thanks again for all your help and awesome mods/icons/wallpapers/widgets/locksreens
    2011-11-21 01:51 PM
    I dont know how i missed this great theme for Great cause!!
    Thanks cuk and rebourne and everybody else that contributed!!
    I LOOOVE the icons cuk great job!!

Do you still need feedback on missing elemens on ios5 BTW /cheers
    If you find any problems, please let us know. I'm still running 4.3.3 and waiting for Untethered JB on OS5 before upgrading.

Thank you.
    2011-11-21 03:03 PM
    ^^thanks alot for the facebook skin mate
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2011-11-21 03:05 PM
    does anyone know why my undocked plist doesnt theme? Or when it does only a couple labels are themed?
    Have you tried to de-select and select it again in Winterboad?

Awesome thanks for all your feed back and Thanks much appreciated Thank You.
    Here's my setup at the moment i keep changing it and trying new setup's but i always come back to this setup
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Facebook is below and there's 2 versions so it's upto you which 1 you want to use :- There's a Dark and Light version and are named accordingly, if you want the Dark version just delete the -Dark so you'll just have a folder called Facebook.app and then place this "Facebook.app" folder in the main theme's "Folders" folder

Dark Facebook :-[IMG][/IMG]

Light Facebook :-[IMG][/IMG]

Both versions are in the DL :- Hope Facebook.zip

Thanks again for all your help and awesome mods/icons/wallpapers/widgets/locksreens
    Amazing on how you did this. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-11-21 at 03:08 PM.
    2011-11-21 03:05 PM
    Winterboard looks strange and no sliderbuttons are themed+safari bookmarks etc but i dont know what should be themed and not

And is it possible to remove the letters from the ck since im from Sweden so the p is a etc??cheers!!
    Attached Thumbnails Hope A FREE Charity Theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321884840.499232.jpg   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321884860.227406.jpg   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321884875.799225.jpg  
    Last edited by Kaospassageraren; 2011-11-21 at 03:16 PM.
    2011-11-21 03:13 PM
    Some of the walls i have collected.. Hope u like them.

Hope A FREE Charity Theme-dash-lights.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-cndy-iphone.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-brown-metal-1.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-bright-colour-iphone.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-bokeh-pulse-iphone.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-blueflame.png Hope A FREE Charity Theme-blackwoodwall2.png Hope A FREE Charity Theme-background-kopie4.png Hope A FREE Charity Theme-autumn-rainbow.png
    2011-11-21 03:17 PM
    ^^^We are still working on the UI, mate. It's not done yet. We were supported to release another update last nite but there are things that need a bit touch up and will sure do it this week.

Some of the walls i have collected.. Hope u like them.

Hope A FREE Charity Theme-dash-lights.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-cndy-iphone.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-brown-metal-1.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-bright-colour-iphone.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-bokeh-pulse-iphone.jpg Hope A FREE Charity Theme-blueflame.png Hope A FREE Charity Theme-blackwoodwall2.png Hope A FREE Charity Theme-background-kopie4.png Hope A FREE Charity Theme-autumn-rainbow.png
    Awesome, bro. Thank you very much.
    2011-11-21 03:18 PM
    ^^^We are still working on the UI, mate. It's not done yet. We were supported to release another update last nite but there are things that need a bit touch up and will sure do it this week.

Awesome, bro. Thank you very much.
    No worries my man..dont stress anything..loving the theme and the detailed style of the icons+the statusbar is insane
    2011-11-21 03:29 PM
    Apple Remote icon, AIM. will do more today i hope. Please be patient with me on the icons. I remembered your requested icons but sometime I can't even create one for 2 hours and that's sad. I'll try my best to do all of the icons. Thank you guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Hope A FREE Charity Theme-control.png   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-aim.png  
    2011-11-21 05:17 PM
    ^^take your time..they look amazing!
    2011-11-21 05:50 PM
    Converter

Display record or camera. Credits to dangeruss.
    Attached Thumbnails Hope A FREE Charity Theme-converter.png   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-display-record.png   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-camera.png   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-camera.png  
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-11-21 at 07:03 PM.
    2011-11-21 05:59 PM
    Have you tried to de-select and select it again in Winterboad?

Yeah I tried that. Didn't work. I can theme the sbbadge but my labels won't theme at all.

Anyone running 5.0 able to theme their labels? Undocked.
    2011-11-21 06:24 PM
    ^^^ sorry bro. I don't know how to help you. Hopefully some1 with OS5 can help here. Thank you guys.
    2011-11-21 06:28 PM
    It's a winterboard issue. Labels theme after I install anything. Really weird.
    2011-11-21 06:41 PM
    Findmyi and Shazam
    Attached Thumbnails Hope A FREE Charity Theme-findmyiphone.png   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-shazam.png  
    2011-11-21 07:15 PM
    Findmyi and Shazam
    Thanks Khiem.Could you please making Boss paper,theme icon maker,3G unrestrictor,Textfree.I hope that not too much to ask,,much appreciate all your great work .Thank you
    2011-11-21 07:27 PM
    Awesome icons thank you

no thanks button on the mmi app

I'm really loving these weather images

It's a winterboard issue. Labels theme after I install anything. Really weird.
    I'm running both iOS5.0 & 5.0.1 and have no issues with winterboard and the changing of labels undocked or docked using Winterboard
    Attached Thumbnails Hope A FREE Charity Theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321900100.413665.jpg   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321900127.163289.jpg  
    Last edited by iMaC 74; 2011-11-21 at 07:36 PM.
    2011-11-21 07:29 PM
    script: max
    GUI: H3aRt_L3sS, BBT, HOPE team
    inspiration is ALL Artgerm & H3aRt_L3sS. just modded the wall and used max's widget

download widget only: https://rapidshare.com/files/3353897862/H3aRt_L3sS.rar
    Hi August can u reupload tis to other sources, cant dl it frm rapidshare anyone? tks
    2011-11-21 07:48 PM
    Thanks!

and thank you too!
    Congrats on gold very well deserve
    2011-11-21 07:48 PM
1,806 ... 40484950515260 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD