Happy b'day Jon!
    2011-11-23 03:37 AM
    I know from experience that this group of supporters is full of love. I thought I'd share a secret with you all...I'm 40 today!
    Hapy B-day mate! have a good one!!
    2011-11-23 05:10 AM
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes! You are all like second family lol.

Lookin good! Maybe add a little red in the glyphs?
    I agree! I've got the psd but I won't get to it till Friday. I'll see what you all think. Maybe something square for you all to see as well.
    2011-11-23 05:24 AM
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes! You are all like second family lol.

I agree! I've got the psd but I won't get to it till Friday. I'll see what you all think. Maybe something square for you all to see as well.
    Thank you very much, Jon. No rush, bro.
    2011-11-23 05:32 AM
    iconthief
    Hope A FREE Charity Theme-iconthief.png
    2011-11-23 05:57 AM
    iconthief
    Hope A FREE Charity Theme-iconthief.png
    Wow, Wow. I'm going to steal this icon from you, hehehe. Thank you very much bro.

BTW, you guys are going to like this new updates. Q_ban_b did amazing job on this updates.
    2011-11-23 05:58 AM
    cool, please post screens, would love to see what new magic Q_ban did
    2011-11-23 06:06 AM
    Wow, Wow. I'm going to steal this icon from you, hehehe. Thank you very much bro.

BTW, you guys are going to like this new updates. Q_ban_b did amazing job on this updates.

It's nice to see u comment on everything that is being shared in this thread
    great work btw.This theme it looks nice from the screenshots
    2011-11-23 06:13 AM
    Happy Birthday Jon!

Welcome to the club! . Got you by 3 months.
    Like a fine bottle of wine eh?

It's nice to see u comment on everything that is being shared in this thread
    great work btw.This theme it looks nice from the screenshots
    These are the types of threads I love to support. Ones with great peeps and most of all intimate creators who stay involved. So many creators move on to the next great thing before the thread really gets serious.
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2011-11-23 at 06:24 AM.
    2011-11-23 06:20 AM

would like to see it hehehe
    2011-11-23 06:25 AM
    different type of wall here. tried to make it more of a background this time rather than just a wall with an image on it. hope you like it. actually looks better on the phone than it does on the thread.

different type of wall here. tried to make it more of a background this time rather than just a wall with an image on it. hope you like it. actually looks better on the phone than it does on the thread.

I also did a quick mockup to see how pic icons might look. there is #HOPE for them
    Attached Thumbnails Hope A FREE Charity Theme-3a43e48f.jpg   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-testhopeloader.png   Hope A FREE Charity Theme-testwinterboardhope.png  
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-11-23 at 08:38 AM.
    2011-11-23 07:43 AM
    Love how this theme is coming together and all the great sharing being done.

Here's the dock I'm using if anyone wants it.

Dock
    Hope A FREE Charity Theme-sbdockbg-2x.png
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-11-23 at 09:05 AM.
    2011-11-23 08:48 AM
    i know from experience that this group of supporters is full of love. I thought i'd share a secret with you all...i'm 40 today!
    happy belated birthday!!!
    2011-11-23 08:57 AM
    happy b-day SkyGuy5... have a good one
    2011-11-23 09:50 AM
    Final version of CK. Special thanks to iZangetsu and Phatmartino for helping on the CK plist. Will send to Rebourne to have it update in the first post.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Dear Cuk

Just such a beautiful work, bro !!
    I love this CK

Thanky so much for bringing this sweetness to us

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-11-23 10:29 AM
    You heard it before and you hear it again " Thank you all for the kind words and for amazing contributions to OUR HOPE theme". We wouldn't be like this without great peeps helps and supports.

Folder Enhancer. still need a bit of touch up.

2011-11-23 02:53 PM
    Great work guy's everything seems to be coming together and looking awesome, i appreciate all the help and feedback given, everyone is doing a great job just wish i had more time on my hands to help out a bit more
    and a BiG Happy Birthday to SkyGuy5 have a good one dude

Thanks You
    2011-11-23 06:56 PM
    You heard it before and you hear it again " Thank you all for the kind words and for amazing contributions to OUR HOPE theme". We wouldn't be like this without great peeps helps and supports.

very nice kiem
    2011-11-23 08:10 PM

touch up? where? its sweet already!
    2011-11-23 08:26 PM
    touch up? where? its sweet already!
    it's need to be a little wider. New LCD for LS, badges (no more shield), new worldclock, dock, slider,icon shadow, etc... another SBSettings, Settings icon ( will do these 2 tonite). Hopefully, i can get something done tonight and will be busy tomorrow because my daughter is BD. She will be 5 and will have another girl in March. So, I hope that this theme will be done by then.
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-11-23 at 08:58 PM.
    2011-11-23 08:52 PM
1,806 ... 545535455565765 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD