Introducing: Bookshelf for iPad

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Price: $2.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience Kindle Fire UI on your iPad. With beautiful magazine style carousel right on your screen and HD graphics along with easy to use on-screen guide, using new theme has never been this fun ! The theme will redefine the user experience !

Look at the screenshots and video preview to see how beautiful this theme is. And make sure to check out "Bookshelf for iPhone" !

Features:
    - Scrollable dock icons
    - Changeable Wallpaper and Dock image
    - Multiple default homescreens. Newsstand, Favorites and Games
    - Each row is scrollable (on Favorite and Games tabs)
    - Calendar widget (ability to scroll trough to other month and year)
    - RSS News ticker
    - Live Weather widget
    - Built-in Lockscreen with random wallpaper
    - Show/Hide Status Bar toggle

iOS4 and iOS5 compatible !

Video Preview:

This theme 'Bookshelf for iPad' is not affiliated with Amazon or Kindle Fire product in any way.
    Attached Thumbnails Bookshelf for iPad-th.png  
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-12-16 at 04:48 PM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-11-06 05:25 PM
    This looks phenomenal! You are the true master of Dreamboard theming!
    2011-11-06 09:43 PM
    This looks phenomenal! You are the true master of Dreamboard theming!
    I'd pay donate buy whatever
    2011-11-07 02:37 AM
    Thanks ! it's a very early work, any suggestions to improve ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-11-07 05:17 AM
    I like it too, definitely looks good the way it is. I'm also really diggin' the calendar widget.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2011-11-14 04:35 AM
    Nice job, it looks very good. Are the magazines at the top the covers of magazines that you own, or is it just a static pic that doesn't change? Either way it looks nice, I'm jw.
    2011-11-16 03:44 AM
    Nice job, it looks very good. Are the magazines at the top the covers of magazines that you own, or is it just a static pic that doesn't change? Either way it looks nice, I'm jw.
    They're just static. They open the app that is down in the bottom-left/right corner of the cover. There isn't really any way to have them live.
    2011-11-19 09:53 PM
    Update for the theme I will include weather widget as well

thoughts?

2011-12-05 08:02 AM
    ...that looks amazing, like all your dreamboard themes out there. I like the look of the Weather Widget more than the Calendar Widget before . Will it have the option, that we can choose the widgets, like in HineyComb ? And by the way, thx for the 1.3 update off HoneyComb, Im happy that it save the position of my Widgets now after a respring .

is there an ETA for that next amazing iPad DreamBoard theme ?

greeets Ben.
    Yes there would be an option to change to calendar widget, but I have not make the calendar widget yet, waiting fot a friend to help me

2011-12-06 05:06 AM
    Just made lockscreen which imitate exactly how Kindle Fire lockscreen works, included rotating 21 stock Kindle wallpapers evrytime you lock and unlock here's few screenshots (looking pretty good so far)

For reference on how Kindle Fire Lockscreen looks like: http://goo.gl/AAJcr

Last edited by falcon212; 2011-12-14 at 03:42 AM.

2011-12-06 06:10 PM
    That is NICE!! I am SO looking forward to this theme being released..any idea as to when it might come out?
    2011-12-13 10:26 PM
    That is NICE!! I am SO looking forward to this theme being released..any idea as to when it might come out?
    Hopefully by next week and before christmas !

A few screenshots of new widget "RSS Feed" and Settings UI showcasing Themes and Widgets

Last edited by falcon212; 2011-12-14 at 03:49 AM.

2011-12-14 03:45 AM
    AWESOME! Do you plan to make landscape version too?
    2011-12-15 06:33 PM
    Bookshelf for iPad is released ! I have submitted to CydiaStore, waiting for approval, meanwhile you can purchase from here

Video Preview:

2011-12-15 07:21 PM
    Bookshelf for iPad is released ! I have submitted to CydiaStore, waiting for approval, meanwhile you can purchase from here

Video Preview:

You did a REALLY good job with this!

2011-12-18 04:53 AM
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I am SO buying this!! Thank you so much for your hard work!
    2011-12-18 07:00 AM
    Here are a few extra covers I made. I'm gonna make some more later on today too!
    There are two for Facebook (one is an alt) and one for Angry Birds

2011-12-18 12:35 PM
    Just installed this AWESOME theme today but I do have a few questions..I go to Edit to change some of the icons to what I want and for some strange reason, when I go and edit the games to what I want, when I am done editing, and I go back to newsstand or even favorites, its on the front page, the last row and its really weird..dont know what Im doing wrong but no matter what I try the last row will show the games even on the newsstand page but its not what I want
    2011-12-19 12:53 AM
    Here are a few extra covers I made. I'm gonna make some more later on today too!
    There are two for Facebook (one is an alt) and one for Angry Birds
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3...birdscover.png

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg641...png&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg198...png&res=medium
    That is nice ! thanks

Just installed this AWESOME theme today but I do have a few questions..I go to Edit to change some of the icons to what I want and for some strange reason, when I go and edit the games to what I want, when I am done editing, and I go back to newsstand or even favorites, its on the front page, the last row and its really weird..dont know what Im doing wrong but no matter what I try the last row will show the games even on the newsstand page but its not what I want
    The last row is the dock, it will shows the same app on newsstand, favorites and games just like ipad and iphone does

2011-12-20 04:43 AM
    That is nice ! thanks

The last row is the dock, it will shows the same app on newsstand, favorites and games just like ipad and iphone does

Oh, of course!! I feel like such a silly goose :-)
    One more question, on the front page, I guess that would be newsstand, is there a way to change it so that I have the bottom row(the one that is the longest) appear on the first two rows, have it be the same size or is it that no matter if I have a widget or not the first two rows will be the same size?
    2011-12-20 10:51 PM
65 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.