So I have been working on a digital clock version but think I might have gotten carried away with the frames
    What do you think? Is it too much frames? It's still a work in progress. Guess I could remove the frame around the calendar, your comments are welcome, thanks.

For those of you who are having trouble uploading images in your posts, click on "Settings" (next to "My Profile" in the top right of the screen), then in the "My Settings" box on the left click on "General Settings", scroll down to the bottom and switch off "Enhanced Attachment Uploading on" so it looks like the screen shot below.
    Hope they fix it soon!
    Thanks KraXik for finding this.

Ian
    Looks good but me thinks too many frames ( IMHO)
    also how about full weather screen? with chaging images or would that be too laggy?
    there are other MODS out but they seem laggy
    2012-01-16 05:07 PM
    @Max can you help me with the slider fir the Ls My legacy slider dont goes align with the bottom line
    @Ian:nice work sure made this baby
    2012-01-16 05:07 PM

So I have been working on a digital clock version but think I might have gotten carried away with the frames
    What do you think? Is it too much frames? It's still a work in progress. Guess I could remove the frame around the calendar, your comments are welcome, thanks.

For those of you who are having trouble uploading images in your posts, click on "Settings" (next to "My Profile" in the top right of the screen), then in the "My Settings" box on the left click on "General Settings", scroll down to the bottom and switch off "Enhanced Attachment Uploading on" so it looks like the screen shot below.
    Hope they fix it soon!

It looks great I think the red color for the digital clock will look great
    Last edited by zma; 2012-01-16 at 05:59 PM.
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ
    2012-01-16 05:52 PM

Hope they fix it soon!

I personally think that looks amazing. Thanks for sharing all your amazing work with us Ian
    2012-01-16 05:59 PM

Hope they fix it soon!

Ian, this looks great.
    2012-01-16 06:07 PM

It looks great I think the red color for the digital clock will look great
    ...or the cool blue colour from the LiveOS Digital clock
    2012-01-16 06:10 PM
    Boy I've been quiet for far too long Ian, 2 words Bad-Azz!! I will send a donation as soon as I can! Can't thank you enough for another revolutionary contribution to the jailbreak community!
    2012-01-16 06:42 PM
    Strange my weather keeps loading please wait.
    Rob is it ok now? When it show`s you this, then you don`t have in this moment a wetter information. You can see this also at the description and on the background. It says "unknow". Make a respring. When its again than you have mistakes in your html`s

LS means Lock Screen and it is worked via WinterBoard not PerPage. Actually it's not called "LsIan2", and its a zip file not a rar, so I'm unsure what you have!
    If you want it on SpringBoard with the clock etc.. download the "All in one" version and follow the instructions included. (It's the 2nd link from the top in post 1).
    Ian im sorry about this, now you have the work to fix the problems. Should i delete the mod?

thanke look fantstik, have one ? in the calendar, the day´s. one letter in red, were do i change that ? my week is not -m-t-w-t-f-s-s
    But m-t-o-t-f-l-s
    Go to the Calender.html, open it, there is a line where you can change the letters. On the picture on the middle you see the line MDMDFSS. There is on yours SMTWTFS, this you have to change in your MTOTFLS. But you have also to change the starts on the week to monday

UniAW5.0-img_0296.png
    Last edited by jakobxxl; 2012-01-16 at 08:32 PM.
    2012-01-16 08:03 PM
    LS means Lock Screen and it is worked via WinterBoard not PerPage. Actually it's not called "LsIan2", and its a zip file not a rar, so I'm unsure what you have!
    If you want it on SpringBoard with the clock etc.. download the "All in one" version and follow the instructions included. (It's the 2nd link from the top in post 1).
    Is there a lockscreen only version you have made ? Thanks, I love it.
    2012-01-16 08:07 PM

Hope they fix it soon!

Think it looks great!
    2012-01-16 08:22 PM
    Think it looks great!
    +1
    2012-01-16 08:27 PM
    @jakobxxl
    Rob is it ok now? When it show`s you this, then you don`t have in this moment a wetter information. You can see this also at the description and on the background. It says "unknow". Make a respring. When its again than you have mistakes in your html`s

At this moment its seems to be working Rob van Gils=Sunny102
    2012-01-16 09:37 PM
    Anybody had any luck on instelling perpagehtml on 5.0.1 ?
    2012-01-16 11:38 PM
    Lower the z-index of day_nightcontainer in uniaw.css

Making some progress on this LS...

Hey Chevy

Looks phantastic, mate
    Please release this one

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-01-16 11:45 PM
    Never had luck with PerPage ever would install but always crashed. Conflicts with other stuff I wouldnt want to get rid of most likely though
    2012-01-16 11:48 PM

Hey Ian

Looks great as is, but for me maybe it could look a little cleaner with lesser frames
    It's all a case of options, I think. Why not doing several ones?

Amazing work, Ian !!!

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-01-16 11:49 PM
    It works for me i am one IOS 5.0.1 en this works perfectly with the Existenz theme.
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-img_0321.png   UniAW5.0-img_0322.png  
    Last edited by sunny102; 2012-01-17 at 12:21 AM.
    2012-01-16 11:52 PM
    Hi where is the full icons for lumo theme?
    2012-01-16 11:59 PM
    It works for me i am one IOS 5.0.1 en this works perfecly with the Existenz theme.
    Not from bigboss.. Says to recheck..
    Other ahum sources would work caus they dont check
    But I payed for it on 4.3 so I'd like to keep it that way -_-"
    But thnx for the responce both of you
    2012-01-17 12:09 AM
    Thanks for all your comments everybody, I will keep at it and like "It's Mi" suggests I will do a few options.

At work 8am - 8pm at present so don't have a lot of free time but have 4 days off next week (Chinese New Year).

Hi where is the full icons for lumo theme?
    The "Lumo" isn't a theme, it's just a mod and hence doesn't have a full set of icons. In the "All in one" version (page 1) I included the "Icons.psd" for making your own.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2012-01-17 at 12:13 AM.
    2012-01-17 12:10 AM
3,236 ... 2230313233344282132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD