hi....anyone know how to change font colour at ur LS & HS?
    2012-02-27 10:09 AM
    Hello Ekajanabi,

Here is the LS you requested, no text, no clock/Calendar & full screen.

To change your background wallpaper just replace the images in the "Images/day_night" folder, if you want the same image for day and night just make two the same but you must have both images present and don't alter the names.

I added a quick trees silhouette overlay, all the animations go behind this trees, if you don't want the tree's open the UniAW.css file and add the "display: none;" code to the "#tree" settings as in the screen shot below.

I just posted it here incase any other users wanted it too. Note, the slider in the screen shot is standard and not included, your slider will be supplied by what ever springboard theme you are using.

Download it HERE

@ Becca,

All the font colors can be changed in the UniAW.css file, scroll through it to look for what you want to change, then change the setting for "color:
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-prev.png   UniAW5.0-screen-shot-2012-02-27-7.02.25-pm.png  
    2012-02-27 12:11 PM
    Ian,

Looks great boss!!! Downloading right now. Going to give it a try. Thanks.
    2012-02-27 04:22 PM
    Amazing work as everytime Ian
    2012-02-27 08:12 PM
    That looks really good Ian!

If only it knew my exact location at all times...... just kidding!
    2012-02-27 08:21 PM
    @IAN

Omg!!! U got this done soooo quickly..definatly wasnt expecting this, this early... This is more than perfect ian..loveee it, thank you very much...its amazingggggg
    2012-02-27 09:26 PM
    That looks really good Ian!

If only it knew my exact location at all times...... just kidding!
    +1 ... not kidding
    2012-02-27 11:42 PM
    How to enable the text of the weather info?
    2012-02-28 12:00 AM
    Hello Ekajanabi,

To change your background wallpaper just replace the images in the "Images/day_night" folder, if you want the same image for day and night just make two the same but you must have both images present and don't alter the names.

I added a quick trees silhouette overlay, all the animations go behind this trees, if you don't want the tree's open the UniAW.css file and add the "display: none;" code to the "#tree" settings as in the screen shot below.

I just posted it here incase any other users wanted it too. Note, the slider in the screen shot is standard and not included, your slider will be supplied by what ever springboard theme you are using.

Download it HERE

@ Becca,

All the font colors can be changed in the UniAW.css file, scroll through it to look for what you want to change, then change the setting for "color:

thanks a lot Ian...!!!
    2012-02-28 01:24 AM
    Could you make a SB version of that lock Ian?
    Think it would look cool
    2012-02-28 01:54 AM
    How to enable the text of the weather info?
    I just did this real quick, it was a PM request, I thought Ekajanabi wanted to use his/her own wallpapers so just did a quick light blue & dark blue wall, nothing special, but then I thought it looks too empty so added the tree shapes.

I disabled most of the info via the animation opacity settings at the start in the UniAW.css file but I did delete a lot too, like all the overlays and the Div/css settings for them, guess you would just have to compare the files with other versions.

Like I said, this was just a private mod for a single user but thought I would post it here incase some others wanted the exact same thing - no info displayed.

It really is nothing special, just a very quick mod that took me about 20 minutes to do.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2012-02-28 at 02:39 AM.
    2012-02-28 02:34 AM
    Hey Ian,
    How to change the clouds moving only on top of the weather window?
    Now the clouds are on whole window...
    UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330440881.818911.jpg
    2012-02-28 03:53 PM
    Hey Ian,
    How do I change the font of my icons to match
    the font selected in Byta font? The text around
    The clock face, etc. has changed, but the text
    below each of my icons remains the same.
    2012-02-29 01:04 AM
    Hey Ian,
    How do I change the font of my icons to match
    the font selected in Byta font? The text around
    The clock face, etc. has changed, but the text
    below each of my icons remains the same.
    In the "Info.plist" file inside the "Lumo.theme" folder.
    I have never used Byta Font but try setting the "font-family" to Default or Helvetica and see if Byta font changes them, if not, try deleting the "font-family: STHeitik-Light;" line, & if that doesn't work try just changing the "STHeitiK-Light" to your font name.
    2012-02-29 01:34 AM
    Thanks Ian,
    Changing the font-family to Helvetica worked like a charm! You are the greatest!

In the "Info.plist" file inside the "Lumo.theme" folder.
    I have never used Byta Font but try setting the "font-family" to Default or Helvetica and see if Byta font changes them, if not, try deleting the "font-family: STHeitik-Light;" line, & if that doesn't work try just changing the "STHeitiK-Light" to your font name.
    2012-02-29 03:25 AM
    Ian,

I used your new Lockscreen and changed it for Perpage. Looks really cool.
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-fringe.png   UniAW5.0-fringe1.png   UniAW5.0-fringe2.png   UniAW5.0-fringe3.png  
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2012-02-29 04:33 AM
    Hi Ian,

can you give me a tip how I can activate the "Analog Clock" in this:

Hello Ekajanabi,

Download it HERE

@ Becca,

thanks in advanced
    2012-02-29 04:57 PM
    Are any of these widgets iPad compatible? Thanks.
    Nuclear is nice!
    2012-03-01 01:57 AM
    Are any of these widgets iPad compatible? Thanks.
    try this post

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6387118
    2012-03-01 04:42 AM
    Ian,

I used your new Lockscreen and changed it for Perpage. Looks really cool.
    Hey Weezy

Wow, looks cool, bro
    Do you mind sharing your PP-mod with us?

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2012-03-01 12:38 PM
3,236 ... 1959676869707179119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD