User Tag List

Friendly neighboorhood akrimmer?
    2013-03-03 07:34 PM
    say there's no urgency in getting the repo back up when you can read pages and pages of those in this community requesting for it to be put back up? Is what i just stated not the case? And still you say there's no urgency? Oh, i see. I understand. No urgency for you because you have access to the "link". Again, those that have the "power" are oblivious to the plight of others.
    There's no urge, no. And I haven't even opened the link since it was shared. Besides it wasn't shared with us two for our own use. That's immature of you thinking I'm taking benefit from the icons.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-03 at 07:42 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-03 07:37 PM
    So any news about the status of the repo? Cuz I didn't really understand what's going on..
    2013-03-03 07:54 PM
    You hit the nail on the head. You paid for the theme. That's it. The repo icons are not part of the theme. If you donated to the repo, great. It is appreciated. But if you donate to Goodwill, are you going to throw a fit if they close shop?

I don't throw fits. Grown man girls are the ones that interpret my convictions and straight forwardness as throwing fits because they don't understand what being straight forward is.
    "If you donated to the repo, great. It is appreciated." Nice brush off. So, this is what's being told to everyone that contributed to the repo and wants it back up now? "Great. It's appreciated"? I'm not one to be placated through the use of superficial words. It seems to me the ones throwing fits and getting their panties in a bunch are the ones calling my responses "harsh".

There's no urge, no. And I haven't even opened the link since it was shared. Besides it wasn't shared with us two for our own use. That's immature of you thinking I'm taking benefit from the icons.
    Not immature of me. You didn't write what you meant. your message was conveyed incorrectly. Reread what you wrote to understand my perspective.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-03-03 07:57 PM
    I was in the process of getting all these sexy black icons when the repo was closed...was hoping you guys can help me with a Contacts,Photo and App Store in black please. Would greatly appreciate it...thank you
    2013-03-03 07:57 PM
    So any news about the status of the repo? Cuz I didn't really understand what's going on..
    What's goin on is someone took it upon himself to remove the repo and has since "had regrets" in doing so. He's trying to come up with a solution as to how to get it back up and running because blah blah blah.
    To me, it's simple. Put it back up.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-03-03 08:00 PM
    2013-03-03 08:05 PM
    @8th
    Or not.
    You'd certainly have made the repo a better one if you had made it.
    Prove you can do so and you get the link.
    Take the power. Unless you don't want such a responsibility ? I don't mind having been given that link. It feels so good
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-03 at 08:43 PM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-03 08:05 PM
    Just give the guy his money back to shut him up
    2013-03-03 08:13 PM
    Well the repo (or its icons/services) isn't something you are entitled to have access to on buying the theme. It's an extra. As the theme' updates Lok's been keeping pushing since untethered's out.

2013-03-03 08:18 PM
    Adding a 6th row to my i5 looks a lot less stupid than I expected!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362341993.551740.jpg
    2013-03-03 08:19 PM
    Wah wah wah!!
    2013-03-03 08:20 PM
    Just give the guy his money back to shut him up
    I have an easier way. Added to ignore list.
    2013-03-03 08:20 PM
    I have an easier way. Added to ignore list.
    Exactly, he owes him nothing
    2013-03-03 08:24 PM
    Well the repo (or its icons/services) isn't something you are entitled to have access to on buying the theme. It's an extra. As the theme' updates Lok's been keeping pushing since untethered's out.
    Well the same can be said that since access to the repo is an extra, not something 'entitled' to from the theme, then the theme creator should not be 'entitled' to take it away. I realize that he didn't shut it down himself, but he might as well have since he went directly to the person with control over hosting of the site.
    Its to say that because I purchased an iPhone, Apple can tell me what kind of case or accessories to buy, or what I can actually do with my iPhone. Sure it might violate their warranty, but I can do anything I want with my iPhone because I paid for it.

[B]
    I don't throw fits. Grown man girls are the ones that interpret my convictions and straight forwardness as throwing fits because they don't understand what being straight forward is.
    "If you donated to the repo, great. It is appreciated." Nice brush off. So, this is what's being told to everyone that contributed to the repo and wants it back up now? "Great. It's appreciated"? I'm not one to be placated through the use of superficial words. It seems to me the ones throwing fits and getting their panties in a bunch are the ones calling my responses "harsh".
    [/B
    Just to let you know, I'm a girl and appreciate your straightforwardness. Just because you don't "sugarcoat it", doesn't mean you don't make a great point. Good job.

Exactly, he owes him nothing
    I don't think he meant that he's owed anything, simply that the community should have a strong say on it. I think Bryan should be given a medal for all his work for the community. Did he jump the gun a bit? Kind of, but it's understandable with all the whining and complaining he has to put up with about piracy. I would've probably done the same thing.
    Lok has created a great theme and he has lots of talent, no one is denying that, but enough with walking on eggshells and kissing his a** already.
    Last edited by ecofrankenstein; 2013-03-03 at 08:39 PM.
    2013-03-03 08:34 PM
    2013-03-03 08:48 PM
    Well the same can be said that since access to the repo is an extra, not something 'entitled' to from the theme, then the theme creator should not be 'entitled' to take it away. I realize that he didn't shut it down himself, but he might as well have since he went directly to the person with control over hosting of the site.
    Bryan just respects the theme creator's will.
    That's why he's speaking in front of us all and not through PM's, about finding a solution for an agreement to be found. Meet Lok's wishes and ours.
    Or find compromises. Society asks for these.

2013-03-03 08:52 PM
    Those kitten's does not work on me mister!
    2013-03-03 08:53 PM
    Those kitten's does not work on me mister!
    2013-03-03 09:01 PM
    Ok but that kitten does
    2013-03-03 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD