Foldericons runs on iOS 6 now?
    Yes, by adding the developer's beta repo :
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com.
    /Vertex
    Thanks for ipawd1 for sharing his/her find !

Is anyone else using the FolderIcons 2.99.15 beta?

I'm sure if you search online you can find it.
    Gere's the youtube of the FolderIconBut here's the youtube of the FolderIcons in Beta if someone wants to do some research..

The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-08 04:23 AM
    Still not getting that freaking WB method for folder icons to work. I made a Foldericons.theme -> Bundles -> pl.vertex.FolderIcons -> Backgrounds -> put every single image in there named the suffix behind the image files like so: [email protected] still nothing showing up.
    2013-03-08 04:52 AM
    Still not getting that freaking WB method for folder icons to work. I made a Foldericons.theme -> Bundles -> pl.vertex.FolderIcons -> Backgrounds -> put every single image in there named the suffix behind the image files like so: [email protected] still nothing showing up.
    You need to name your files the same as the base files that come with the app. So like [email protected]. Although if you still have to resize the canvas, I see no benefit to using this method.
    2013-03-08 04:57 AM
    Well that's just more hazzle than ever before >.<
    2013-03-08 04:58 AM
    Cool, I won't release my settings then. Thanks for clarifying

What I can do is make a little guide and then people can just do it themselves.
    damn! just got home from work. I can understand why not to do it in a public forum. cause you don't know who's who and who bought what. but privately shouldn't be a problem. well If I or whoever showed proof of purchase. because its not like I don't have the icons its just all the crazy work that goes into it especially when you do it all from your device. just my opinion. nothing to make a big thing over. I will be looking forward to your guide. I always felt like the settings is an important part to theme because if/when it isn't and you look at your springboard and then in the settings its like hey those icons aren't real, its just a mask. idk I just feel it takes away from the theme being official. again just my opinion. thanks for the clarification
    2013-03-08 05:43 AM
    More icons for you guys...

Alarm Clock Pro by iHandy

ooooo now i need to find an app to use one of these!!!
    2013-03-08 05:56 AM
    It's funny that theming the settings icon has commanded such attention. My recommendation? Give it a month or two and they will be done by lok in an official update. It's not hard to do depending on how comfortable you are hunting around system files. To simplify it use A batch image resizer and set lots of bookmarks in ifile :-) the most tedious tasks are always the most rewarding
    2013-03-08 06:21 AM
    It's funny that theming the settings icon has commanded such attention. My recommendation? Give it a month or two and they will be done by lok in an official update. It's not hard to do depending on how comfortable you are hunting around system files. To simplify it use A batch image resizer and set lots of bookmarks in ifile :-) the most tedious tasks are always the most rewarding
    do you know what folder it goes into?
    Last edited by DaddyMatty; 2013-03-08 at 08:10 AM.
    2013-03-08 06:39 AM
    I decided i'd forsake the "traditional" Jaku "images" and take it back to icon pics. I think it was BarsOverBeats, whom first introduce it (i could be wrong). But icon pics have always done me justice. Probably switch up the wall and work on the dock. Have to edit a couple icons as well.

SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-03-08 08:05 AM
    He has never themed the settings icons. Unless I'm missing something. Theme is a thousand pages deep and they aren't themed. What makes you think within a month or two he will decide to theme them now that they are harder to do than they were on ios5? Just curious.
    2013-03-08 08:14 AM
    I really like the effect these shadows give when using 3x3 Dense.

He has never themed the settings icons. Unless I'm missing something. Theme is a thousand pages deep and they aren't themed. What makes you think within a month or two he will decide to theme them now that they are harder to do than they were on ios5? Just curious.
    Don't shoot our dreams down.
    2013-03-08 08:15 AM
    So who can recommend me a awesome font that just melts together with Jaku and creates one big pile of awesomeness?
    2013-03-08 08:20 AM
    So who can recommend me a awesome font that just melts together with Jaku and creates one big pile of awesomeness?
    I really like Nexa and Bastardus Sans.
    2013-03-08 08:22 AM
    Avenir Next is a nice one too. So is Sapir. One that's been pretty popular one point too is Klill. Neutraface is very great as well.
    Sarif theme's Goulong font looks good also.

Regarding FolderIcons, when creating a blank canvas of the required 118x124 pixels and importing a 114x114px icon, with ArtStudio app it gets centered properly for use with FolderIcons.

The image needs to have 3 pixels of clear canvas above it, and two on both sides.

Or centered like the following icon from William's Edius :
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-08 at 08:48 AM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-08 08:40 AM
    Avenir Next is a nice one too. So is Sapir. One that's been pretty popular one point too is Klill. Neutraface is very nice too.
    I trust your word Al, i trust you.

But i can't find avenir next in cydia..
    2013-03-08 08:43 AM
    Fixed some things...

SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-03-08 08:47 AM
    I decided i'd forsake the "traditional" Jaku "images" and take it back to icon pics. I think it was BarsOverBeats, whom first introduce it (i could be wrong). But icon pics have always done me justice. Probably switch up the wall and work on the dock. Have to edit a couple icons as well.

Fixed some things...

Nicer ! Can you share how you've solved the (small) thick border issue ?

Avenir Next was removed from Cydia after its release.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-08 at 09:09 AM.

2013-03-08 08:54 AM
    Avenir Next was removed from Cydia after it release.
    YES I LOVE YOU (no homo). I saw that FontMe posted it.... except 5 hours after the fact. Was already removed hours before.
    2013-03-08 08:57 AM
    G'day Silverado,

Love your setup. It's the widget part of iwidget pack?
    2013-03-08 09:04 AM
    Mark_Sweden : I believe it's a separate free install in Cydia, named HTC ONE X WIDGET, released lately.
    YES I LOVE YOU (no homo). I saw that FontMe posted it.... except 5 hours after the fact. Was already removed hours before.
    I love you too. Reciprocal love.

You're free to edit my typos when quoting me
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-08 at 09:14 AM.

2013-03-08 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD