Somebody posted a auto mask the other day im not sure who. Anybody have the link? TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-03-09 05:25 AM
    There's an iWidget that looks similar. It's part of "Sch Widgets Pack 1" on cydia. I've incorporated an icon as an option to his existing widget. You can ask Schnedi on twitter, and he'll likely help you with the base. If not, I can help. It's not live clock, but its still sexy lookin Thank you.
    You're right I had forgotten that Schnedi has an iwidget similar to what we're pursuing.

Sk37cH, do you think you can jakufiy that widget?

2013-03-09 06:11 AM
    You're right I had forgotten that Schnedi has an iwidget similar to what we're pursuing.

Sk37cH, do you think you can jakufiy that widget?

It's possible. I got him to make the base for another theme, so I'll see if he still has the overlay. If not, one could be constructed using his as a template. I'll have to get permission, and see what the best way to go about it is. It's part of a paid package, but he may update it with options.
    2013-03-09 06:46 AM
    You might notice that jakurepo.com is currently forwarding to iconrepo.com. This is temporary until the original domain is transferred to the new host. It usually takes a few days. Just wanted to let you all know not to change your bookmarks
    2013-03-09 11:17 AM
    You might notice that jakurepo.com is currently forwarding to iconrepo.com. This is temporary until the original domain is transferred to the new host. It usually takes a few days. Just wanted to let you all know not to change your bookmarks
    Does this mean it will takes a few days to be able to log in and add icons? Cuz as it is now, I cant log in, or is it just me?
    2013-03-09 11:40 AM
    You should be able to log in...I haven't had any trouble
    2013-03-09 11:43 AM
    Ah.. Nevermind it worked just fine now!
    2013-03-09 11:49 AM
    Good good stuff man ! You're doing a great work

Very nice implementation of the instructions on the buttons for the two downloadable sizes.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-09 at 01:47 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-09 11:58 AM
    If you didn't say it I would have never seen it ! I simply type "J" in my Chrome adress bar and there's the Jakurepo's adress that pops in ! Laziness guaranteed !
    2013-03-09 01:05 PM
    There's an iWidget that looks similar. It's part of "Sch Widgets Pack 1" on cydia. I've incorporated an icon as an option to his existing widget. You can ask Schnedi on twitter, and he'll likely help you with the base. If not, I can help. It's not live clock, but its still sexy lookin Thank you.
    Man, that looks great! Let us know if you can Jaku-fy it!
    2013-03-09 02:04 PM
    Good good stuff man ! You're doing a great work

Very nice implementation of the instructions on the buttons for the two downloadable sizes.
    I like the corners as well xD
    2013-03-09 02:09 PM
    I like the corners as well xD
    And I thought I was the only one who noticed that ! LOL
    2013-03-09 02:12 PM
    Managed to get something going just by swapping out some images with PS....

Jaku for iOS 5-photo-4.png
    2013-03-09 02:21 PM
    Okay now that's what I'm talking about!!
    Jaku rocks!!
    + I have finally managed to get those settings icons to work!! - BIG thanks to nienque!! thanks girl!

Last edited by PJ7; 2013-03-09 at 02:56 PM.
    2013-03-09 02:26 PM
    Managed to get something going just by swapping out some images with PS....

Jaku for iOS 5-photo-4.png
    Nice! Pls share if you get there
    2013-03-09 02:48 PM
    Nice! Pls share if you get there
    Of course!! Does anyone know how to make it so it can be clickable so it will open the clock app, like liveclock?
    2013-03-09 03:39 PM
    I had made this. Not perfect but looked ok.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24hego9bp5...ku%27d.psd.zip

Credit to Nimplicity for his lovely icon, and to schnedi for his overlay.

Yeah, isn't clickable as it is, so I just put the iWidget to overlay Newsstand which I don't use, but you could do the same with Clock.app and edit the code so that the bottom leaves the underlying app clickable. Like the Durben's Live Icon iWidgets.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-09 04:09 PM
    Okay now that's what I'm talking about!!
    Jaku rocks!!
    + I have finally managed to get those settings icons to work!! - BIG thanks to nienque!! thanks girl!

Wow, that settings screen should be familiar to me, but it looks so much better on your device! Must be the font What font is it? Also, mind sharing the switches? Oooo, and your status bar, where is that from?

TELL ME ALL THE TWEAKS!

Last edited by nienque; 2013-03-09 at 04:29 PM.
    2013-03-09 04:24 PM
    I had made this. Not perfect but looked ok.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24hego9bp5...ku%27d.psd.zip

Credit to Nimplicity for his lovely icon, and to schnedi for his overlay.

Yeah, isn't clickable as it is, so I just put the iWidget to overlay Newsstand which I don't use, but you could do the same with Clock.app and edit the code so that the bottom leaves the underlying app clickable. Like the Durben's Live Icon iWidgets.
    How would I go about doing that?
    2013-03-09 04:25 PM
    Does anyone know the bundle id and icon file for preview maker? It doesn't even show up in app info
    2013-03-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD