@DARKENMYDAY : INBOX FULL ! If you want the icon, free sum' space mate :P !
    2013-03-19 04:13 PM
    Can you point me in the direction of your lock screen please? Looks great. Thanks
    Thx... Thats easy... Search for minimal android lockscreen And you will find it quickly on deviantart :P
    2013-03-19 04:50 PM
    Thx... Thats easy... Search for minimal android lockscreen And you will find it quickly on deviantart :P
    Again by Bryan bjbinc Robot Blake.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-19 04:52 PM
    Again by Bryan bjbinc Robot Blake.
    Exactly :P
    2013-03-19 05:06 PM
    No one saying if that worked...

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-19 05:17 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1363703777.689230.jpgcan I get this icon jaku guys. TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-03-19 05:36 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1363703777.689230.jpgcan I get this icon jaku guys. TIA
    ... and what app is it ? Path or Pinterest again ?
    2013-03-19 05:38 PM
    ... and what app is it ? Path or Pinterest again ?
    Path pal
    2013-03-19 05:41 PM
    I forgot to release this icons

Jaku for iOS 5-1.png Jaku for iOS 5-2.png Jaku for iOS 5-3.png

Bundle: ro.bestjobs.Bestjobs-ro
    Icon: 114x114.png
    2013-03-19 05:42 PM

Great icons thanks for sharing bro.
    2013-03-19 05:50 PM
    and another icon that i forgot to release it ...

Jaku for iOS 5-mac-book-pro.png

Great icons thanks for sharing bro.
    you welcome mate.
    2013-03-19 05:53 PM

you welcome mate.
    Sick toooo
    2013-03-19 06:05 PM

you welcome mate.
    Yeah, they're great icons, thanks !

A nifty way to post a preview to your icons is to upload them on the repo and to them select the embed feature, with a choice of Jaku backgrounds or your custom one.

You'd thus be spared the low-def wall and the wrong reflection, plus a click on the pic would link to the icon, downloadable in the two standard sizes

2013-03-19 06:08 PM
    Alegrium released a Brand edition to its amazingly addicting game Icon Pop Quiz called Icon Pop Brand so I figured I'll make a matching icon to my Icon Pop Quiz one, Will approved me to release the previous one so I don't think he would have a problem with me releasing that one as well.
    Icon Pop Brand:
    com.alegrium.brand
    [email protected]
    Jaku for iOS 5-orzfjr1.png

BTW Bryan, I noticed the repo's request section has a few request who were already filled by Will (Included in the theme), it would be nice if the request section had an option to respond on requests
    Last edited by aransh; 2013-03-19 at 06:21 PM.
    2013-03-19 06:15 PM
    Yeah, they're great icons, thanks !

A nifty way to post a preview to your icons is to upload them on the repo and to them select the embed feature, with a choice of Jaku backgrounds or your custom one.

You'd thus be spared the low-def wall and the wrong reflection, plus a click on the pic would link to the icon, downloadable in the two standard sizes
    thanks bro ... Now i'we entered to the repo and noticed that we can create previews ... I really didnt know ... thanks again
    2013-03-19 06:22 PM
    Lol no problem. Our thanks go to Bryan. It's a feature he recently added Along with many others

2013-03-19 06:27 PM

Great icons bro!
    2013-03-19 06:32 PM
    BTW Bryan, I noticed the repo's request section has a few request who were already filled by Will (Included in the theme), it would be nice if the request section had an option to respond on requests
    There is a section for us to submit existing icons, and admins can as well contact the ones requesting these icons. By mail I, for example, came to know that the Zite icon lismoker is requesting is something made closer to the original app's icon, in color scheme and such, and I asked her to submit a new request with those details included, replacing the previous request which got deleted. That Mailbox might be something similar. We can submit alternates too this way
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-03-19 at 06:39 PM.

2013-03-19 06:34 PM
    There is a section for us to submit existing icons, and admins can as well contact the ones requesting these icons. By mail I thus, for example, came to know that the Zite icon lismoker is requesting is in something closer to the original app's icon, in color scheme and such, and asked her to submit a new request with those details included, replacing the previous request which got deleted. That Mailbox might be something similar. We can submit alternates too this way
    I'm not talking about this, I'm talking about things like Herbaceous requesting a Bastion icon.
    No description what so ever and there already is a Bastion icon by Will in Jaku
    2013-03-19 06:37 PM
    this is completely random and off topic but im so stoked that i finally have 3G with tmobile on my iPhone 5!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1363707534.512166.jpg
    2013-03-19 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.