Its time to make 512x512 icons and resizing in illustrator lol!
    That'd require the icons to be made in Illustrator, and this is more time consuming than Photoshop. Vectors.
    I already use vectors in Photoshop, but photoshop vectors solely. I can't paint or draw digitally, it's my only way to achieve most results (not speaking about textures). But What's mostly time consuming in Illustrator is that it asks a whole new learning. Same interface, but differnet tools and I barely know how to use it yet. . The day I can make icons via Illustrator i'll definitly do it. None of what I've done so far is iPad-ready, or even iPhone5 ready (walls)

I forgot xD !

Pinterest Grimoire Edition icon

(Image IS a link now )

Customer's happy with the result so here it is for release :P ! It has been reworked a bit, mosty lightning and the "P"
    Last edited by iGeriya; 2013-03-20 at 12:42 PM.
    2013-03-20 12:40 PM
    That's some awesome work iGeriya.
    I doubt I will ever have enough of a vagina to use Pinterest, but it is indeed an amazing icon
    2013-03-20 12:52 PM
    I doubt I will ever have enough of a vagina to use Pinterest, but it is indeed an amazing icon
    Your mistaken, Pinterest gets vagina, it doesn't require one.
    2013-03-20 01:06 PM
    Lol Krima & radioBirdLiam /Downloading Pinterest now]
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-20 01:08 PM
    I already use vectors in Photoshop, but photoshop vectors solely. I can't paint or draw digitally, it's my only way to achieve most results (not speaking about textures). But What's mostly time consuming in Illustrator is that it asks a whole new learning. Same interface, but differnet tools and I barely know how to use it yet. . The day I can make icons via Illustrator i'll definitly do it. None of what I've done so far is iPad-ready, or even iPhone5 ready (walls)

I forgot xD !

Pinterest Grimoire Edition icon

(Image IS a link now )

Customer's happy with the result so here it is for release :P ! It has been reworked a bit, mosty lightning and the "P"

Wow,that is a really nice Icon!

Thank you.
    2013-03-20 01:22 PM
    Its time to make 512x512 icons and resizing in illustrator lol!
    Heck ! It'd be so awesome

Your mistaken, Pinterest gets vagina, it doesn't require one.
    Lol Krima & radioBirdLiam /Downloading Pinterest now]
    LMAO !!! and even ROFL I might say !! Pinterest is indeed for vaginas owners ! But I do what I'm requested to do xD ! The first Pinterest icons were asked by my girlfriend and the third one by Darken' :P ! Although I admit, I tried to use it once B-) !!

Anyway, thank you as always for your supports guys, very motivational !

I downloaded Imageshack's app yesterday. I must say IT'S COMPLETLY USELESS. I couldn't even figure out how to access my gallery ! If it's ever possibe to do ! Yet it inspired me an icon. So I took it as I my inspiration started fading away with those books icons !

It's still WIP (I mean more than usual when I release an icon :P), but I tend to be more creative once I upload it once !! So here's the work so far ! It might evolve like the Jaku wallpaper last year. I started with a cup an saucer, ended with flowers, chopsticks, biscuits and more :P

I started painting the frog yesterday evening. Of course with a half dead touchpad it's tricky. But I found a way to pull it out ! I'm an awesome cheater B-) ! (YET I made every pixel of it, and I'm proud :P ). I'll give the "technique" (if you can call it that way) later on.

I might never use the app again but it seems the only reason "to be" of my tablet is being an artwork displayer xD !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 2013-03-20 at 04:32 PM.
    2013-03-20 03:09 PM
    As a theming whore I change my themes once every few days. Thanks to everyone I have had this theme on my phone for two weeks straight, which is something for me. Much love to the creators and Drifters awesome native looking iwidget. I made a slight text mod to my winterboard. I'm especially proud of the much more detailed advance tab. Lol

Last edited by Krima; 2013-03-20 at 03:17 PM.
    2013-03-20 03:11 PM
    As a theming whore I change my themes once every few days. Thanks to everyone I have had this theme on my phone for two weeks straight, which is something for me. Much love to the creators and Drifters awesome native looking iwidget. I made a slight text mod to my winterboard. I'm especially proud of the much more detailed advance tab. Lol

Lol. You're a BITCHIN' whore.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-20 03:33 PM
    Lol. You're a BITCHIN' whore.
    Ha. Did u like my advanced tab?
    2013-03-20 03:35 PM

This is brilliant. Thanks for the laugh!!
    2013-03-20 03:36 PM
    I lol'ed at this yeah.

I'm scared to even tap the 'Developer' tab in Cydia.

2013-03-20 03:37 PM
    This is brilliant. Thanks for the laugh!!
    Your welcome. This is all I can do. I'm not a brilliant Themer like u man. I play to my strengths but I wish I could do what u do.
    2013-03-20 03:40 PM

Oh My God! This is hilarious! You are funny bro.
    2013-03-20 04:47 PM
    Yet another camera icon

2013-03-20 04:55 PM

Could you share that cinema ticket app?
    2013-03-20 05:30 PM
    Absolutley great support here

2013-03-20 05:32 PM
    Could you share that cinema ticket app?
    Thats the Flixster app I think. It's in theme.
    2013-03-20 05:35 PM
    Thats the Flixster app I think. It's in theme.
    Your right, thanks.
    2013-03-20 05:38 PM
    That icon's Bundle is 'com.jeffreygrossman.moviesapp'

2013-03-20 05:42 PM
    Me ATM

2013-03-20 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD