I got No Icon Mask in front of Jaku Essentials in Winterboard but the mask is still there.
    getting the same problem also... cant get icons to be transparent
    2013-03-23 04:41 AM
    Theming Auxo is so frustrating.
    2013-03-23 04:43 AM
    I have had Andro HD for a while but iv'e never seen that LS before. Maybe i need to redownload it from cydia or something
    That's pretty weird... I bought it a few days after it was released and I feel like I've had it since day one.

But now that I'm looking at my winterboard list of themes, I can't pick it out for some reason... I remember it being called Andro LS or something similar.
    2013-03-23 04:46 AM
    I got No Icon Mask in front of Jaku Essentials in Winterboard but the mask is still there.
    Apply this instead.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/umi4lfq8zc...ppIconMask.zip
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-23 04:54 AM
    qq

There's a theme you can get from cydia. Search tansparent clock background. You have to make a transparency for all the BarLCD files in com.apple.TelephonyUI.

What is that top time bar tweak? I wanna get it
    Its called subtle lock! Thanks
    2013-03-23 04:56 AM
    The repo still isnt working for me. It worked fine in the past but nothing now. Im at the new address also. I have 3 warning sings up at the top.
    2013-03-23 05:09 AM
    Still there, even with nothing but this selected in Winterboard.
    2013-03-23 05:10 AM
    Still there, even with nothing but this selected in Winterboard.
    It'll be "[email protected]~iphone". If you look at some auxo themes. You'll see the problem My "4 Auxo" skin is free if you'd like reference. Basically you have to create your own overlay for the card, and the shadow is built into that file. It's not a mask as such, just a shadow behind the icons. Thank you.
    2013-03-23 05:36 AM
    Ha ok it's Auxo's. Thanks !

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-23 05:45 AM
    Awesome. Thank you!!!
    2013-03-23 05:51 AM
    Could I get it too please?

Attachment 627447
    No problem
    2013-03-23 06:07 AM
    It'll be "[email protected]~iphone". If you look at some auxo themes. You'll see the problem My "4 Auxo" skin is free if you'd like reference. Basically you have to create your own overlay for the card, and the shadow is built into that file. It's not a mask as such, just a shadow behind the icons. Thank you.
    Got it, Thanks! Here's the transparent [email protected]~iphone.
    2013-03-23 06:28 AM
    This 'mirror dock' that keeps being mentioned.....
    Is it Reflective Dock, the tweak that references the iPod Touch 1G's dock?

Like prev. poster, cannot find in Cydia as Mirror Dock....
    2013-03-23 06:29 AM
    This 'mirror dock' that keeps being mentioned.....
    Is it Reflective Dock, the tweak that references the iPod Touch 1G's dock?

Like prev. poster, cannot find in Cydia as Mirror Dock....
    How about this in combination with that ?

2013-03-23 06:44 AM
    The repo still isnt working for me. It worked fine in the past but nothing now. Im at the new address also. I have 3 warning sings up at the top.
    New address? It has always been jakurepo.com, I'm at the page now, seems fine!
    2013-03-23 07:12 AM
    I know I'm a little bit late to the Jaku-party , but due to the always beautiful screenshots by macinmac I finally bought the theme yesterday

Thanks Lokheed for making this beauty

My iPhone today in Jaku style ..

Edit: Finally at home from work and time for a download link for anyone who would like it

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77777444/dBa...mone.theme.zip

Credits and thanks to Max Patrese for the basic script and to Lokheed for his Jaku theme

.Wallpaper (desktop version) by Agamemmnon
    .Weather icons I have extracted from a UCCW Widget from Android

.Icons are modified by me (thanks to the icon creators from the jaku repo)
    .for the slider I used the jaku logo

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. What status bar theme are you using?
    2013-03-23 07:53 AM
    WOW this Auros keyboard is so awesome like seriously i just bought the theme right now for the keyboard alone. Somebody please tell me its possible to keep the keyboard only but still use Jaku? How do I do this?
    Install Color Keyboard from cydia
    2013-03-23 08:06 AM
    2013-03-23 08:18 AM
    2013-03-23 09:12 AM
    What lockscreen is that??
    Hi it's schnedi lock screen from andro I just used a different slider also from schnedi :-)

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-03-23 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD