Well, THIS is an Epic screenshot. Epic !
    I'm sorry it's not up to your standards. I never claimed to be a "Geek". So Mr Geek, how do you take a SS of your desktop?? Some "normal beings" would like to know for future reference.

Me too, but it's a habit for me to look at that stuff... Programmers

Strange...I'm not getting that error. Even in IE

I don't know why mine was. I'm using Chrome now and it works fine. Now I can get back to changing a few icons. Thanks for taking your time to see what was wrong with it, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Nsomnia34; 2013-03-24 at 02:17 PM.
    2013-03-24 02:14 PM
    I'm sorry it's not up to your standards. I never claimed to be a "Geek". So Mr Geek, how do you take a SS of your desktop?? Some "normal beings" would like to know for future reference.

I don't know why mine was. I'm using Chrome now and it works fine. Now I can get back to changing a few icons. Thanks for taking your time to see what was wrong with it, I appreciate it.
    What OS with 7 there is snipping tool

What OS with 7 there is snipping tool
    I'm not a geek though, well maybe a little lol
    2013-03-24 02:30 PM
    Thanks... I'll try that next time, If there is a problem.
    2013-03-24 02:37 PM
    Here you go

Master can be made lockscreen battery? Thank
    2013-03-24 02:46 PM

>>
    Lol, of course ! I don't mean no offense at all, I found it funny as nowadays geeks are so common we tend to forget some more normal beings exist out there :P
    Well, this message is pretty clear I think "no offense meant". If you're not able to laugh about yourself, to handle self derision, then don't EVER read me, that's all. You have my nickname and avatar, avoid my messages .

PS : I'm have no standards, only habits.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 2013-03-24 at 02:53 PM.
    2013-03-24 02:50 PM
    @ Nsomnia34 -- Don't take iGeriya as a bad guy, he isn't..he is cool and he likes to joke that's all. I am learning stuff here from these guys as you do, so sometimes they like to make fun of us...we will have our revenge....
    Last edited by macinmac; 2013-03-24 at 03:03 PM.
    2013-03-24 03:01 PM
    I love this wallpaper by AR7 so much I modified my phone icon to suit. Not that I have a white iPhone mind you... I don't have a vagina.
    Attachment 627553

It's kinda rough but it'll do for now.
    I'm using the same wallpaper!

Can't post a ss from mobile though
    Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 2013-03-24 at 04:59 PM.
    2013-03-24 03:29 PM
    @ Nsomnia34 -- Don't take iGeriya as a bad guy, he isn't..he is cool and he likes to joke that's all. I am learning stuff here from these guys as you do, so sometimes they like to make fun of us...we will have our revenge....
    I know... I was only kidding. Geeks have no sense of humor. Hahaha
    2013-03-24 03:31 PM
    Could anyone help me out and give me a couple of the previous versions of Jaku? I had them backed up on my phone but it crashed and I received a replacement. I'm specifically looking for a version with this FB icon:ImageUploadedByModMyi1364132594.687269.jpg

I'm paid so if someone would be willing to help me out shoot me a pm.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364132650.700943.jpg
    2013-03-24 03:44 PM
    If you just want the icon, it's in the repo.
    2013-03-24 03:45 PM
    Lol, of course ! I don't mean no offense at all, I found it funny as nowadays geeks are so common we tend to forget some more normal beings exist out there :P
    I know... I was only kidding. Geeks have no sense of humor. Hahaha
    I often have an odd/bad way to express myself. But I'm not used to mock people honnestly, I joke but I don't mean any mockery , I mostly like simple and primitive humour.
    Besides I'm not sure to be a geek, more like a nerd ...
    2013-03-24 03:48 PM
    I often have an odd/bad way to express myself. But I'm not used to mock people honnestly, I joke but I don't mean any mockery , I mostly like simple and primitive humour.
    Besides I'm not sure to be a geek, more like a nerd ...
    It's cool... I know you meant no harm.
    2013-03-24 03:52 PM
    Well, THIS is an Epic screenshot. Epic !
    Dry Enough.jpg

@Nsomnia34: There's plenty of people willing to have a stab (including me sometimes), so I'd take his comment as nothing more than a bit of friendly banter, with a side of salt Thank you.
    2013-03-24 03:57 PM
    Can u share lol the whole thing lol everything I see in the status bar.
    Hi zplit, it's still in work, also it's for the moment for my personal use, sorry .. but maybe you like my previous version ..

=> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77777444/MoneUI1.theme.zip

Credits to Dje

btw. carrier is personal, because it shows my initials

What iconoclasm layout is this Mone and thank you.
    Hi Fattone, for that I don't used Iconoclasm, because I always went in Safe Mode .. I used Springtomize with 3 icon row and rows spacing a bit reduced.

Yes Mone, please share. Looks great as usual
    Here you are ..

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77777444/dBa...mone.theme.zip

Credits and thanks to Max Patrese for the basic script and to Lokheed for his Jaku theme
    .Icons are modified (thanks to the icon creators from the jaku repo)

Some instructions

For changing the letter 'C' behind temp, you edit ..

document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempValu e+ "C";

And edit to 12hrs .. delete the // ..

<!-- Convert hours component of "12" to "24" -->
    //currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

Last edited by Mone; 2013-03-24 at 04:10 PM.
    2013-03-24 03:58 PM
    Dry Enough.jpg

@Nsomnia34: There's plenty of people willing to have a stab (including me sometimes), so I'd take his comment as nothing more than a bit of friendly banter, with a side of salt Thank you.
    I was only messing with him. Damn, get off my nuts!!!
    2013-03-24 03:59 PM
    I was only messing with him. Damn, get off my nuts!!!
    I know, but I couldn't help myself.... So, is it dry enough?
    2013-03-24 04:09 PM
    Hi zplit, it's still in work, also it's for the moment for my personal use, sorry .. but maybe you like my previous version ..

=> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77777444/MoneUI1.theme.zip

Credits to Dje

btw. carrier is personal, because it shows my initials

Hi Fattone, for that I don't used Iconoclasm, because I always went in Safe Mode .. I used Springtomize with 3 icon row and rows spacing a bit reduced.

Here you are ..

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77777444/dBa...mone.theme.zip

Credits and thanks to Max Patrese for the basic script and to Lokheed for his Jaku theme
    .Icons are modified (thanks to the icon creators from the jaku repo)

Some instructions

For changing the letter 'C' behind temp, you edit ..

document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML=tempValu e+ "C";

And edit to 12hrs .. delete the // ..

<!-- Convert hours component of "12" to "24" -->
    //currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

That setup gotta be a pain in the *** in the sun! >.<
    2013-03-24 04:24 PM

I can't seem how to get the layout using Springtomize 2. Can you tell me what layout needs to be in iconoclasm and what I need to do in Springtomize? TIA
    2013-03-24 04:28 PM
    iGeryia have you seen my other suggestion on the battery? the one with tony starks's face. I didn't saw any response from you so I assume you missed it, if not, then what do you think about it?
    2013-03-24 04:31 PM
    Lads and ladies please calm down there is no malice in those comments just friendly banter.
    versions of this thread can be found here http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...741337087.jpeg
    2013-03-24 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD