User Tag List

Some days I don't feel like messing with it, but I know if I don't do it every day I'll end up having to spend an entire day catching up

Well...I can't take credit for that texture...I'm no good at wood textures so I don't even try anymore lol. I can't even remember where I got it now, but it is pretty nice That you make those textures of yours from scratch is very impressive! I pretty much do all my own textures except for wood and leather.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 2012-04-01 at 12:01 AM.
    2012-03-31 11:58 PM
    If anyone is interested, this is the final take on my Zinio icon in this style. I have a new idea I'm going to try. I have on in wood that is beautiful, but everyone is doing wood so I'm going to try and be different.

Jaku for iOS 5-app_icon_114.png

@Chaotic Buddhist - Actually if you redownload Pinterest, would you mind showing me a screenshot ?
    I don't mind at all!
    Droplr • iPhone image on 2012-03-31 at 14:25:36.png
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-04-01 at 12:24 AM.
    2012-04-01 12:14 AM
    @damnskippy - Could you please repost your YouTube, Per Page HTML, and fsWipeCache icons? They seem to have been deleted from your original post. Thanks
    Here ya go:
    Jaku for iOS 5-fswipe.pngJaku for iOS 5-perpage.pngJaku for iOS 5-youtube.png
    2012-04-01 01:43 AM

Pocket Whip
    com.appcity.Whiplash
    Icon.png
    2012-04-01 02:12 AM
    Those are great dude! Really great!

I just nabbed one of the purple ones from MTF to use for Viber. Cheers
    Quoting myself to show off just how rad the icon I'm using for Viber looks.

Thanks a bunch bjbinc!

Is it me or does this app really suck for editing or quoting posts? I can't even see the words I'm typing :/

(mmi app that is)
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 2012-04-01 at 06:21 AM.
    2012-04-01 06:17 AM
    Glad you like it and yes...the mmi app sucks pretty bad...not only can you never see what you're typing, I can't change any settings without it crashing. I really wish they would fix it
    2012-04-01 06:45 AM
    Sorry to bug you B, but I think you missed an icon I did a couple days ago. I see it's not in the repository. I hate to bring it up at all, but this one was pretty good.
    I've attached them again in the event you feel like adding them...

Thanks..

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-iphone4.pngJaku for iOS 5-skydrive.png

Dropbox and SkyDrive.
    2012-04-01 06:59 AM
    my bad...don't hesitate to remind me of any icons I miss. Thanks
    2012-04-01 07:18 AM
    Quoting myself to show off just how rad the icon I'm using for Viber looks.

Thanks a bunch bjbinc!

Is it me or does this app really suck for editing or quoting posts? I can't even see the words I'm typing :/

(mmi app that is)
    That ribbon in your status bar mind sharing?
    Email: [email protected]
    YouTube Reviews EverythingApple4
    Twitter @iMod94
    MacBook Pro 15 Retina OS X Mavericks
    iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 7.0.4
    2012-04-01 08:08 AM
    The ribbon I'm using as my alarm icon (just cause its always on and I like it there) is from http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=828569
    2012-04-01 11:55 AM
    Sparrow Jaku Community Icon Contest. Voting has begun: Jaku Sparrow Community Icon Contest
    2012-04-01 03:53 PM
    Oh no, which one to pick! lol

Congrats to all the contestants.
    2012-04-01 05:25 PM
    Sparrow Jaku Community Icon Contest. Voting has begun: Jaku Sparrow Community Icon Contest
    A bit disappointed to count only 5 participants. Anyway, I personnaly think bjbinc's icons are the winners, whatever the end result. It's the best metaphor and a very subtle look. ALthough I'm sorry Blake, but I voted for my own icon hahahahah (I'm such a *****) ... yeah I wanted to give a chance to on eof mine haha

@bjbinc : You should delegate some work on the site to a trustful friend of yours ! I would propose my help but I'm not sure to have an everyday connexion for next months.
    Also, I feel a bit sorry for what's coming next, but here's the updated version of my Pinterest icon. I'm gonna give myself a slap in the face for giving you more worthless work. Thx to Chaotic Buddhist for the screenshot which showed me some imperfections.
    I believe I shall remake the whole thing a bit bigger next time in a FOURTH version of this icon. I mean not the icon itself, but the flowers and 'pétales' (i miss the word in english, i mean the flower's leaves.). Because that small, it demands our eyes to focus on the icon to percieve what are those pinky things on the wood. Sigh .... I give this updated versions for those who want to have it at least well drawn until I make a new one.

Last edited by iGeriya; 2012-04-01 at 07:45 PM.
    2012-04-01 05:47 PM
    I'm really surprised by the low number of participants Early results look good for you If #9 wins...well...nvm
    2012-04-01 08:05 PM
    I'm really surprised by the low number of participants Early results look good for you If #9 wins...well...nvm
    Early results look good for me NOW (it started very very low for me, #9 with more than 50% of votes 30min after Lok post the link on the forum here) ! But honnestly this is all weird. I think results today are not very objective ... YET ! Wait a week, more objective people ar going to vote
    2012-04-01 08:24 PM
    A bit disappointed to count only 5 participants. Anyway, I personnaly think bjbinc's icons are the winners, whatever the end result. It's the best metaphor and a very subtle look. ALthough I'm sorry Blake, but I voted for my own icon hahahahah (I'm such a *****) ... yeah I wanted to give a chance to on eof mine haha

@bjbinc : You should delegate some work on the site to a trustful friend of yours ! I would propose my help but I'm not sure to have an everyday connexion for next months.
    Also, I feel a bit sorry for what's coming next, but here's the updated version of my Pinterest icon. I'm gonna give myself a slap in the face for giving you more worthless work. Thx to Chaotic Buddhist for the screenshot which showed me some imperfections.
    I believe I shall remake the whole thing a bit bigger next time in a FOURTH version of this icon. I mean not the icon itself, but the flowers and 'pétales' (i miss the word in english, i mean the flower's leaves.). Because that small, it demands our eyes to focus on the icon to percieve what are those pinky things on the wood. Sigh .... I give this updated versions for those who want to have it at least well drawn until I make a new one.

The word in English is "petals". You were close enough!
    And I'm using this icon so I don't know that I see what you see. I happen to love it!

----
    This is another post, another cohesive thought. Be nice if ModMyi could figure that **** out..
    -----
    Makes me wish I had entered my Sparrow icon after all. If for no other reason, to have a little more selection.
    I'm actually surprised there was such a low turnout....
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 2012-04-01 at 08:26 PM.
    2012-04-01 08:24 PM
    any Safari icons??
    2012-04-01 08:28 PM
    any Safari icons??
    Yeah, buy the theme - it comes with safari icons.
    2012-04-01 08:48 PM
    Pandora downloader is updated for ios 5 just letting the pandora users know working on a icon
    2012-04-01 09:21 PM
    Hey all. I am the creater of the number 9 sparrow icon. Thanks for all the votes that I hope will grow Who made number 10? Lot of detail but to me it looks very busy. I tried myself to make a icon like that but the many details didn't made the concept of the app stand out. Let the best icon win
    2012-04-01 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD