2013-03-25 04:18 PM
    thank you Mone for you great mods,very nice and clean,bravo
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3662304&dateline=1362  245293
    2013-03-25 04:22 PM
    As requested.

Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png

This icon is a screen-rip and I'm not sure where it is from, so credits to the original creator and thanks to the person who helped me with the screen-rip. I will refrain from naming anyone in case it is nfr.
    2013-03-25 04:33 PM
    I use 'Imgupr' app from the AppStore to upload screen shots to the web and I post the link to the original image here, between 'IMG' & '/IMG' tags.
    Thank
    It's work
    But when I post image URL
    I touch the send bottom but its not post
    I do refresh to the page
    But no post for me

😥
    2013-03-25 04:50 PM
    Hey dude, I updated and improved the white and black iPhone5 icons look ! Check them out they look way better
    I get the dreaded blue question mark when I click on it in Safari...on the white icon version
    2013-03-25 05:42 PM
    As requested.

Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png

This icon is a screen-rip and I'm not sure where it is from, so credits to the original creator and thanks to the person who helped me with the screen-rip. I will refrain from naming anyone in case it is nfr.
    Excellent thanks mate!! 😃
    2013-03-25 05:58 PM
    Thank
    It's work
    But when I post image URL
    I touch the send bottom but its not post
    I do refresh to the page
    But no post for me

😥
    Wait to be five posts old. Mmi forum rules
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-25 06:11 PM
    I get the dreaded blue question mark when I click on it in Safari...on the white icon version
    Ow so you can't download via your iPhone ?
    2013-03-25 06:21 PM
    Wait to be five posts old. Mmi forum rules
    Thank you
    2013-03-25 06:32 PM
    Morning guys. My inbox got hammered for my layout I posted yesterday so I'm just gonna post my setup here. Here is a link to the LS mod on DA. Credits to "KillingTheEngine".

LS Climacons DARK Edition by ~KillingTheEngine on deviantART

Here's my BG for it.

I moved position of all text on LS up 30px. Its all in HTML. It's kinda scattered around so If anybody has a problem Ill post my HTML.

Here's SB BG

I didn't post this but I made a matching fallback for setup.

Here's MMI icons thanks to DJTouche

I cant share my dock because it comes from EPHD. If you have it though I can share the mask I made. Let me know.
    2013-03-25 06:34 PM
    New layout
    thanks to the king of iWidgets...Drifter
    Also big thanks to Mone for the LTE UIImage (I made it a little more white)
    zausser for the badges
    AND big thanks to all the alt icon creators as well

Could you share the wallpaper?
    2013-03-25 07:00 PM
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2013-03-25 07:35 PM
    Sup scoop been a while man, remember choppin it up with ya in the NBA thread and when this thing was only a few pages old
    2013-03-25 07:46 PM
    Sup scoop been a while man, remember choppin it up with ya in the NBA thread and when this thing was only a few pages old
    ha ha yea i remember those days we had some good debates at the time i think it was a wallpaper thread that we turned into a nba thread lol.... havent been on here much like i use to be....but hope all is good with you...and you are FINALLY "A WITNESS"
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2013-03-25 08:04 PM
    All right fellas, I have a weird one !

I don't know what to do with it, I was excited on the idea of making grass, maybe a football, soccer app ... But it ends up too dark and I'll need a complete remake to match a football field, so I keep it as it is already as it still doesn't look bad ... why throwing it then ?!

Ideas are welcome, is there any app I can relate this "icon" to ?

Here's how it looks on both my background preview (the top bevel was supposed to be transparent, but with overlay layers it reduced 80% of its opacity.

Suggestions to improve the icon are welcome and actually I wait for it :P
    2013-03-25 08:33 PM
    As requested.

Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png

i have made this icon, was released but i have deleted along time ago.
    2013-03-25 08:37 PM
    Would you mind sharing the att carrier logo? Thx!!
    2013-03-25 08:38 PM
    All right fellas, I have a weird one !

I don't know what to do with it, I was excited on the idea of making grass, maybe a football, soccer app ... But it ends up too dark and I'll need a complete remake to match a football field, so I keep it as it is already as it still doesn't look bad ... why throwing it then ?!

Ideas are welcome, is there any app I can relate this "icon" to ?

Here's how it looks on both my background preview (the top bevel was supposed to be transparent, but with overlay layers it reduced 80% of its opacity.

Suggestions to improve the icon are welcome and actually I wait for it :P
    its to glossy for me ... and it would be nice if the grass would have a 3d effect
    2013-03-25 08:42 PM
    its to glossy for me ... and it would be nice if the grass would have a 3d effect
    If you pay for it, I might give a shot to the 3D hehe ! I'll try to adjust a more "mat" finish, but I wanted to make it look like glass :/.
    2013-03-25 08:44 PM
    Anyway to resize a IPhone 5 wallpaper to fit a 4s?
    2013-03-25 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD