I still haven't seen an icon for Video Safe 2 I tried to make one, but it turned out absolutely terrible lol, could anyone help me out please?

Here's the icon if it helps any O.o
    Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-vs2.png  
    2013-03-27 09:01 AM
    hey guys, can i request an icon from somebody? can someone do an icon for soundcloud? preferably not a copy/paste, thanks
    I can't find it on the repo at the minute but this is what I reckon suits Soundcloud pretty well. I believe Bryan made it.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23962560/[email protected]
    2013-03-27 09:02 AM
    I can't find it on the repo at the minute but this is what I reckon suits Soundcloud pretty well. I believe Bryan made it.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23962560/[email protected]
    ooo yeah that's a nice one! thanks!

also does anyone know of a nice media player skin that's ios 6 compatible? i can't find one for the life of me
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 2013-03-27 at 09:34 AM.
    2013-03-27 09:10 AM
    Good morning from me.. Have a good day all.. Thanks to creators

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-03-27 09:35 AM

also does anyone know of a nice media player skin that's ios 6 compatible? i can't find one for the life of me
    I'm looking for one too. Also a dock any unique docks out there?
    2013-03-27 09:43 AM
    What Color Keyboard theme is that?

This is mine tonight....

Attachment 627471
    Attachment 627472
    can you share that slider with the camera grabber ? TIA
    2013-03-27 10:19 AM
    can you share that slider with the camera grabber ? TIA
    NoisyElegance, free in Cydia
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-27 10:27 AM

Could you please share that LS, or tell me where i could get it? Tia!
    2013-03-27 10:46 AM
    @Vicarious: I uploaded an updated version of Minuet. It fixes a discrepancy between the music controls and the status bar

Also, does anybody know whether the lock screen status bar for wrong password entry and for tethering are themable, or whether it's code? It'd be cool if I could make those blend in with Minuet as well
    Awesome thanks! Also, having the colored status bars match would be very nice as well.
    2013-03-27 11:08 AM
    In iOS 5 this could be themed by replacing [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] in springboard.app

I don't know if they're still there or called that way in iOS 6, but i think winterboard should suffice. No need for an extra tweak
    i have tryed that and it looks like crap
    2013-03-27 11:30 AM

It's rad huh. I resized it for notifications etc but never worked out how to theme Soundcloud notifications and gave up.

My rBiPod.theme was good for iOS 5 but yeah no more unfortunately. I might update it one day but its pretty simple. Nothing fancy.
    2013-03-27 11:55 AM
    Mine atm, love all of Jaku's customization! It keeps me hanging with my iPhone 5 all the time!

2013-03-27 12:06 PM
    Thank you.

Please be aware that phones who's language is set to English won't be displayed thus though :

Yeah, the perspective on that edited Pages icon is better, thank you !
    Hey froggy don't mean to bug you but how did you get the setting switchers to display in orange? mine are blue
    2013-03-27 12:32 PM
    Hey froggy don't mean to bug you but how did you get the setting switchers to display in orange? mine are blue
    http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6808754

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-03-27 12:35 PM
    Hi mate, do you mind sharing your wall and dock please. Cheers
    2013-03-27 12:37 PM
    I still haven't seen an icon for Video Safe 2 I tried to make one, but it turned out absolutely terrible lol, could anyone help me out please?

Here's the icon if it helps any O.o
    I made every icon in the request section but I gave them to the frog to be looked over since I was just making them the standard way (nothing artistic) I tried with the image you submitted but it was tough so I made this one.

When I made all the ones I did I figured some people might be like me and just want a complete theme and will work on specializing certain icons as I went. It drove me nuts not having some icons themed and some not.

Jaku for iOS 5-video-safe-2.png
    2013-03-27 12:38 PM
    I made every icon in the request section but I gave them to the frog to be looked over since I was just making them the standard way (nothing artistic) I tried with the image you submitted but it was tough so I made this one.
    Yeah, they need some editing. They'll be uploaded, no worry. Thanks heaps for filling the requests.

2013-03-27 12:41 PM
    Hi mate, do you mind sharing your icon shadow. Thank you
    2013-03-27 12:41 PM
    Hi mate, do you mind sharing your wall and dock please. Cheers
    If you refer to bill_viper's setup
    Mine atm, love all of Jaku's customization! It keeps me hanging with my iPhone 5 all the time!

It's Sino's gradient dock by Chaitic Buddhist. Don't have the link to the Jaku Goodness Dropbox anymore, but I do have a backup of this goodie.

Hi mate, do you mind sharing your icon shadow. Thank you
    You can quote people to address to them now.

2013-03-27 12:43 PM

Can you share that LS please mate?! 😁
    2013-03-27 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.